Diadem Forums

[13.09.16] Prior to October comeback, T-ara will release desert music video teaser on the 25th

nathaniel

[13.09.16] Prior to October comeback, T-ara will release desert music video teaser on the 25th

201309161023771943_52365db912827.jpg

Girl group T-ara will make a return to the Korean music industry after being away for one year and five months.

On October 10th, T-ara will resume activities in Korea. Prior to this, T-ara will film a three-minute music video teaser in a foreign desert location and shoot images which will be released on September 25th.

This year, T-ara has been doing unit activities. T-ara N4 has promoted in Korea and the United States, while QBS promoted in Japan. The members also have had different individual activities.

Their agency said, "After a long time being away, T-ara are pouring a lot of effort into their Korean comeback. We ask for a lot of interest into the song which is traditional T-ara, but better." They stated the new song will be a traditional T-ara song, but only more addictive and with a more focus on the music.

They will also release a new mini album that will contain 5~6 songs.

T-ara once again went through members changed earlier this year when it was announced that Areum had left T-ara and T-ara N4 to pursue her dreams a solo artist. Dani also is a member of T-ara, but has not debuted with them yet. It was revealed that for this time, T-ara will still promote as six members.

Core Contents Media said, "Dani will not have any activities with T-ara. She recently came back as a featuring rapper in our company girl group F-ve Dolls' new title song 'I love you! But you don't love me'. For now, she is involved only in those activities.

In addition to their comeback, T-ara's agency answered questions about Areum's present situation. "Areum is still continually practicing hard with the goal in mind of a solo comeback. When she will return as a solo is not yet decided amongst us."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130916n10344 // http://news.nate.com/view/20130916n13453

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

DESERT?? the country that suddenly came into my mind is Egypt ... O________O *Im lost* ...... ARGGHHH. okeyy so T-ara comeback in October? Pls... Let September end tomorrow T______T I mean ... I'm freakin' out .. Im ........so lost of words.... FYTING T-ARA! <3 Fyting Areummie... Hope to see you soon ...... :3

Let's hope our girls are ready for this comeback!!! Wait, they've been practising so much just for this, of course they're ready! Just hope the Korean Queen's are ready to support T-ara with their hearts and probably convert their friends to Queen's too! It's time for T-ara to be back in the Korean scene and compete with their counterparts!!! <3:wub::D

I'm so EXCITED about this desert concept thingy, because it's new? LOL And about the traditional T-ara? Hmmm, let's see. I'm a bit shocked because I thought Dani will be joining T-ara N4 instead of T-ara. I hope she will just stay in T-ara N4. T.T It's okay though, but I still want the 6-ara. :)

I'M SO EXCITED AND HAPPY!!!

Desert theme! That's interesting!

I can't wait to hear the song and watch the MV(s)!

I just hope all goes well... including the Korean response... also taking into consideration that many other artists are rumored to have a comeback in October. Nonetheless, I'm still crossing my fingers that they can finally get a favorable response and so they can truly and further move forward from last year's crazy events.

I hope they play their cards carefully this time and kill the charts once again.

T-ara Fighting!!! :):):)

I'm so happy to hear that T-ARA will finally be making their Korean comeback as a full group! I was under the impression that they wouldn't make a comeback until next year with a full album rather than a mini-album this year but I'm just appreciative and excited for any music they give us whether it be a mini-album or a full album. Anyways, I can't wait to see the teaser and the full video!