Diadem Forums

[13.09.16] Prior to October comeback, T-ara will release desert music video teaser on the 25th

nathaniel

Time to save up some popcorn and soda and see how October plays out.

And again, it turns out to be a mini-album. Someone should go to CCM and scream at the executives' faces there to make a second studio album, because it has been years since the first one. Are we gonna be facing more repackages along the way too? Lol.

As for people wondering why Dani is being brought into the topic - it's been obvious since last year that there has been a visible opposition to her being a full-time T-ara member and do not accept such under any circumstance (myself included). It's not that hard to figure out that there are people that prefer the group to stay as 6-ara and keep it that way for valid reasons. They ain't babysitters and do not have the time and effort to be such.

EDIT: On the other hand, anyone want to take a guess how long the promotion cycle is gonna be?

Great and exciting news to hear that T-ara will be making a comeback in October! No doubt a long awaited news for all T-ara fans to see the girls all back together as a group after a long absence.

Now is the the time for us fans to really support the girls and make their comeback a success.

Lets all show our support by getting their new album when it comes out, voting for them in kpop charts and racking up the numbers in their youtube channels. These are some of the little things that we can do to support the girls. While some of us may not like the commercial element to this, the reality is that their management company will keeping a close watch on whether T-ara can still bring in the numbers. A successful comeback will definitely increase T-ara's future prospects and more resources allocated to them.

In the mean time....T-ara ...FIGHTING!!!

Omg... I thought this good news will never happen... My dream come true..!!!

I can't wait for D-day.. Wake me up when september end lol...

Really curious for the new concept! They always rule the style!!

My birthday is the 20th october, so the comeback will be an early birthday gift!! <3

Really hope today was the 10th October!!!

My birthday is 4th oct... So it will be a great present for me this year too... ;)

Can't wait for their comeback. The first song with 6-ara after 3 years. Wow, it seems so long.

I wonder what kind of music they will have. What does called tradditional T-ara? They will also have mini album with 5-6 songs. That sounds great like we will have a T-ara music party ^^

Let's support for our T-ara. Hwaiting!!!!!!

i hope dani just only in T-ara n4

Dani is a T-ara member.

Yah better put dani on the unit aonly the girls are ok already as 6 members and no need for rapper ej and hyomin can hndle it by the way

What's wrong with having 3 or more rappers together in a group?

I agree. I hope Dani will join in T-ara N4 only. Then when she is already totally trained and doing so good then she can join the official t-ara.

She's already a T-ara member, and it appears her training is complete, because she performing with F-ve Dolls now.

I can't wait for their comeback it's been a long time!
And personally I hope Dani only remains in T-ara N4 unit.

Dani is a T-ara member, therefore perform in both T-ara N4 and T-ara.

Basically, this is what i've been waiting over a year for. I'm so excited. But seriously why do you guys automatically jump to Dani? It was clearly mentioned in the article that it would be a 6 member comeback, so chill out. Stay positive please :|

I'm very happy to hear about their comeback too. :wub:

There are so many invalid, illogical hatred on the newer members, despite the facts that Core Contents Media made it clear why they were added to the group, and the rest of the members themselves accepted them wholeheartedly, which resulted in even bigger successes than before. Such unjustified malicious hate without realizing that T-ara, at the time, could make themselves into "sub-units", despite believing idiotically otherwise, and have 6-ara perform together without having to hurt and harm the newer members. It's well known that some antis rejoiced what happened to Hwayoung, and after Areum's announcement, they are trying to go after Dani for the same evil hatred as before. Lots of people all over the world see this and simply do not like how these antis are acting towards T-ara, especially towards the newer members of the group, as shown by the immense support for T-ara N4's debut song, which got them to come over to the U.S.

Hwayoung and Areum can still return to T-ara, and many people who want them to comeback to the group. We can definitely expect Dani to perform with the rest of T-ara as a whole group in the future.

I'm so EXCITED about this desert concept thingy, because it's new? LOL And about the traditional T-ara? Hmmm, let's see. I'm a bit shocked because I thought Dani will be joining T-ara N4 instead of T-ara. I hope she will just stay in T-ara N4. T.T It's okay though, but I still want the 6-ara. :)

Dani is a member of T-ara, and she can perform both in T-ara N4 and T-ara. She did partake in Day By Day's music video.

I hope Dani can't read this. Because she said recently that shes going to visit Diadem. Yet she's great but I think she has to be trained very very well. Dani ya! Fighting! I cant wait for October 10!!! Lets trend the T-ara Comeback on October 10!!

Please let's Trend this on October 10! The T-aracomeback day!

Of course Dani can read this. She's a T-ara member. And I'm sure all of the members of T-ara are more than welcome to visit Diadem.

Finally, they are back as 6.. Dying to hear the fanchats for T-ara. On the side note, I just cant imagine Jungiee in desert's custom. Waiting for the MV..

Even when Hwayoung and Areum returns to T-ara, the group can still perform as 6 members.

happy for a comeback with just the original members. <3

Qri, Soyeon, and Boram were not the original members. 5-ara, Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Jiae, and Jiwon, are the originals when they debuted with "A Good Person".

Very excited about the comeback, but, am I the only one that by "desert" I think of "belly dance"? It'll be weird, but in the end of the day, ccm specialized T-ara in weird concepts very successfully. I prefer camels. :P

Omg... I thought this good news will never happen... My dream come true..!!!

I can't wait for D-day.. Wake me up when september end lol...

My birthday is 4th oct... So it will be a great present for me this year too... ;)

Mine is october 6th <3 Great birthday present for us!!

Well I have to say that I am very eager about their comeback though I have to be honest I was hoping for a studio album as well. Meh you can't have it all especially with you know who at the helm. Anyway I am eagerly awaiting their comeback and looking forward to the new concept. As for how long they will promote I'm hoping for a month at the minimum.

Hopefully with Hara taking all the flak atm (not that I'm happy about that mind you) I hope the public has gotten over last years shenanigans, and there won't be any hiccups or bad experiences for the members, and the comeback will be well received and hopefully successful.

I am curious about the concept though, VERY curious.

^ Now that you mention Hara, I wonder if T-ara's activities in October also means CCM paying Newsen more cash to slam down on the rest of KARA at the same time, just like how it happened last year during the SL promotions. Timing-wise, it feels like someone wanted to ram down the latter's reputation severely before T-ara's comeback >__>

wow I'm shock that it's sooner than I expected since last time I heard, they will come back in 2014 instead since they were so busy with Japan promotion. I don't think they will have time to rest at all and seems busier than ever!! hope they stay healthy and come back stronger, I miss them on stage so much.

Well I have to say that I am very eager about their comeback though I have to be honest I was hoping for a studio album as well. Meh you can't have it all especially with you know who at the helm. Anyway I am eagerly awaiting their comeback and looking forward to the new concept. As for how long they will promote I'm hoping for a month at the minimum.

Hopefully with Hara taking all the flak atm (not that I'm happy about that mind you) I hope the public has gotten over last years shenanigans, and there won't be any hiccups or bad experiences for the members, and the comeback will be well received and hopefully successful.

I am curious about the concept though, VERY curious.

Maybe there might be another album at the beginning of next year, dare I say near the end of this year, since these surprising early T-ara news is becoming more frequent.

Haters always going to love hating something and/or someone, and/or group of people. But I doubt Hara's troubles is enough to switch their foolish idiocy, since it's quite obvious that there's still antis trying to go after Dani yet. And there's no proof that Core Contents Media, let alone Kim Kwang Soo, is going after Kara. Won't make any sense to waste money on something that clearly isn't going to benefit them at all. More wiser to put the money that will boost T-ara's promotional effectiveness, than hopping onto some hating bandwagon with no clear justification for it, anyways.

We'll have to wait until more information is available about their comeback concept. I know we can't guess from Hyomin's studio photo recently.