Diadem Forums

[13.09.16] Prior to October comeback, T-ara will release desert music video teaser on the 25th

nathaniel

^ Now that you mention Hara, I wonder if T-ara's activities in October also means CCM paying Newsen more cash to slam down on the rest of KARA at the same time, just like how it happened last year during the SL promotions. Timing-wise, it feels like someone wanted to ram down the latter's reputation severely before T-ara's comeback >__>

To be honest a lot of Queens are Kamilias as well (myself included though not the Japanese stuff, since that is too cutesy for me), so I don't really see why KKS is so hell bent on slandering Kara, it's not like they are a direct rival to T-ara in any way, nor will their recent comeback effect T-ara October one, timing or concept wise. I just don't get it, if KKS/CCM is to a degree behind the Kara controversy getting blown out of proportion (though I'm speculating here) what are they going to get out of this.

To be honest a lot of Queens are Kamilias as well (myself included though not the Japanese stuff, since that is too cutesy for me), so I don't really see why KKS is so hell bent on slandering Kara, it's not like they are a direct rival to T-ara in any way, nor will their recent comeback effect T-ara October one, timing or concept wise. I just don't get it, if KKS/CCM is to a degree behind the Kara controversy getting blown out of proportion (though I'm speculating here) what are they going to get out of this.

Rationality and logic has never been one of KKS's strongest points, my friend :)

It's pretty well-known that he has held a pretty bad grudge against them back in 2010, when he said Nicole, Seungyeon and Jiyoung should be blacklisted from the showbiz when they filed a lawsuit against DSP. The group he is from, KEPA, also sided with SM Entertainment when JYJ had their lawsuit thrown at the latter.

It doesn't really matter if a lot of Queens/Diadems are Kamilias and vice versa to him (after all, it's not like he ever cared about us fans' opinions anyway). He'll find an excuse for it one way or another, that's what I suspect. If not KARA, who knows, someone else in the October schedule may end up - supposedly, Block B is also having a comeback along with Psy and IU at the same month. Not counting Psy, the two others well, I think you're well aware of the controversies they went through lol.

Exactly. ^_^ Antis has a very loose bearing on what's logic and rationality, especially when it comes to Kim Kwang Soo. Have they sat down and talked with him about his business methods? I do remember him offering a sit down and chat to discuss about such things, oh wait, antis backed off because they felt more comfortable about the way they think, . . . thinking like a bunch of ignorant, idiotic, foolish, degenerates who can't comprehend beyond their delusion ways of belief and absurdity. They are clinging onto this assumption that he's some sort of crime boss in K.E.P.A. (Korean Entertainment Producers Association), when in fact, he is not, and only the Vice Chairman. Antis try to match other artists to other artists without even realizing that there's no solid direct connection between the issues.

According to T-ara's interview, they don't see him like antis' delusional thinking, not even close. Just because a media, and surely not the only media outlet, that covers what's going on with Kara, has no proof to even claim that Kim Kwang Soo is out to get them, even when he's a member of K.E.P.A., doesn't mean he has absolute power over the other members. None whatsoever. Especially when business organizations are created on business and cooperation, not crime. Plus, there's no proof of corruption either. Do antis sit on their meetings? No. The sheer paranoia and idiotic audacity to even suggest blindly that he's carrying a grudge, doesn't even match, especially with what happened to Hwayoung. Antis come up with these most dumbest things without checking the sources properly to see if it's even true, leaving the matter as a bunch of balderdash, which is simply preposterous behavior by antis to begin with.

On a positive note, it's good to hear that T-ara fans are in good terms with Kara fans. Which reminds me of the times when our Hyomin worked along with Kara's Hara on Invincible Youth. :)

• 2 weeks later...