Diadem Forums

[TWITTER] Qri's Twitter Update (09/18)

Robbe_881

Looks like Qri leader is taking a well deserved break after a hectic couple of weeks with the recent HK concert and just concluded Japan tour. Phew...just thinking about it makes me tired already :D . No wonder she was caught sleeping in the changing room by Hyomin :lol:

Rest well Qri! You gonna need the energy for the upcoming concert in Mongolia and promo/preparation activies for T-ara's much anticipated comeback.

Guest princesseunjiyeon

I think they're already recording the new MV...

i think so too., google translate says ""Until today ... I'll be returning over from here ㅠ mannayeo in Mongolia".,

ooh are they playing light sticks in the MV?

i think so too., google translate says ""Until today ... I'll be returning over from here ㅠ mannayeo in Mongolia".,

ooh are they playing light sticks in the MV?

I may be wrong but i don't think this is a sneek peek of the new MV. Looking at Qri's Facebook and Twitter account, there is yet another picture of what looks like some kind of camping ground. So, to me it looks like Qri is spending some time in the great outdoors relaxing and will soon return to her activities with T-ara. Furthermore, translations of the twits goes something like this...

Qri twitter update

@Qripretty

조오타~~~오늘까지만!:feels nice~~~only for today!

only for today…I’ll be returning starting from tomorrow ㅠ See you at Mongolia
Credit: Qri Lee Facebook(Transbot)+Qri Twitter