Diadem Forums

Diadem Presents: T-ERROR ADVENTURES

craZy

We're always looking to bring new, fun things for the members of our community. This time we thought big and are bringing you guys something special.

Diadem presents their very own computer video game series, T-error Adventures!

VBUcTvw.png

What is T-error Adventures?

T-error Adventures is a series of exclusive computer video games developed by Diadem's team themselves. We hope to touch upon various gaming genres, to have something everyone can enjoy.

When will the games be launched?

The very first T-error Adventure game is in fact coming real soon. It is a point-and-click adventure game called Cake Day and guess what? Donors get first dibs on the beta!

3HWrVAp.png

sml_gallery_16090_2067_36763.pngsml_gallery_16090_2067_241990.png

This first game is just the very small beginning for what we have planned. As stated, we will be developing more games of different genres, ranging from a fighter game, platformer, FPS or even cute mobile games!

Just stick with Diadem to get all the latest updates and info!

"T-error Adventures"?

For those confused about the title, T-error is an affectionate fan nickname given to T-ara to describe their cute or humorous moments. Our games will be of comical nature, putting the girls through various scenarios and escapades and thus why we chose T-error Adventures! (For those concerned it is a negative term, please read.)

How can we support this new project?

In the future, to bring you guys the best, we may require the support of our community. For now though, as usual, the best way you can support Diadem is by donating to our various projects for T-ara.

What language is the game in?

The games will be in English and Korean! We as well plan to release the games in other languages like Japanese and Chinese. Depending upon the reception, we may expand further!

What are the system requirement for the games?

All system requirements will be detailed in each game's respective download thread.

Is T-ara or CCM involved in this?

T-error Adventures is not an official game and has no affiliation with CCM or T-ara. It is a game series by the fans for the fans.

We're aiming to release our very first game soon! In the mean time, share your thoughts and ideas on what kind of games you would like to play!

First time back on diadem in a while and I see this. I gotta say, I'm very intrigued with this idea. I am a huge gamer and would like to see how these games will play out. Of its possible, I'd like to see T-ara turn based rpg or a fighter haha.

But it doesn't matter much to me. I'll gladly check out any game you guys/girls release.

First time back on diadem in a while and I see this. I gotta say, I'm very intrigued with this idea. I am a huge gamer and would like to see how these games will play out. Of its possible, I'd like to see T-ara turn based rpg or a fighter haha.

But it doesn't matter much to me. I'll gladly check out any game you guys/girls release.

Haha we've got some of those ideas already in consideration ;)

Oh! You Got RPG or Strategy Genre on your mind already?

Can't wait for it to come into fruition!

It will be fun to have T-ara on RPG or Strategy game with Fantasy Theme.

Will you develop it for PC Platform or Mobile Platform?

If it is mobile... which one? Android? iOS? (Android Please!)

This is sooooooo cooooooool :D

Gaming with T-ARA as the characters is heaven for me *high pitch scream :D :D :D

Kudos for Diadem staffs, you guys are super awesome yay! :P

I basically like RPG, but any other kind of game is fine as long as it's t-ara lol. Just imagine chibi t-ara running around on my screen is beyond fun enough for me hahaha

Anticipating for this! fighting :D

Oh! You Got RPG or Strategy Genre on your mind already?

Can't wait for it to come into fruition!

It will be fun to have T-ara on RPG or Strategy game with Fantasy Theme.

Will you develop it for PC Platform or Mobile Platform?

If it is mobile... which one? Android? iOS? (Android Please!)

Cake Day will only be for PC. For any mobile releases in the future, they will be for both Android and iOS. ^^

This sounds very interesting, hope to be able to play it soon

And maybe later when I graduate with my bachelor of computer and science I can help!

Keep Fighting!! hope to see it launch soon

In the future we may just possibly open apps for music composers, artists, perhaps developers too and other posts. :]

this looks really interesting.. :lol:

it would be more interesting if T-ara's member playing it too, possibility it could happen right? ;)

i'm really hope Queen and Queen's can playing together.. :D

It certainly could. ;D

It seems a bit 'ambitious', but refreshing nonetheless.

As it is beta, we need guinea pigs beta testers. :P

Though personally I'm more interested with RPG/strategy games. In any event, as this is beta, I'd assume we will need a discussion/feedback section per game. And if the game/s expand more, let's add a FAQ/wiki subsection too :lol:

PS: as this involves T-ara, do we have a heads up/permission from CCM? Photos and vids are one thing, but any potential financial gain could result in copyright issues. Not doubting the community, just prevent any unnecessary 'internal' issues.

Guest HyominSpain

English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese... There are a lot of queen's who speak Spanish too. If you think about it and you need help with the translation, I can help ^^

It seems a bit 'ambitious', but refreshing nonetheless.

As it is beta, we need guinea pigs beta testers. :P

Though personally I'm more interested with RPG/strategy games. In any event, as this is beta, I'd assume we will need a discussion/feedback section per game. And if the game/s expand more, let's add a FAQ/wiki subsection too :lol:

PS: as this involves T-ara, do we have a heads up/permission from CCM? Photos and vids are one thing, but any potential financial gain could result in copyright issues. Not doubting the community, just prevent any unnecessary 'internal' issues.

We're quite the ambitious bunch after all haha, and no need to worry on that end~

wow this is daebak!!! what a creative idea ^^

imagine T-ara members in a fighting game....LOL it would be really interesting!

Diadem staff, pls keep it up ^^

P.S: will game be downloaded for free or must be bought? how much would it be?

This first game will be available for free. In the future, the bigger games will likely be available to donors only. There won't be any cost for the games themselves though. You can donate any amount you wish to Diadem, and you will recieve access to the games. ^^

Awesome... Can't wait for this... Can I play it on Mac or iPad?

Sorry to say, this first game will only be available on PC. :(

We really wanted to try and release it for Mac too. In fact, this beta could've been released sooner but was delayed because we were actually trying to make it for Mac as well. It's rather a bit complicated though.

But we will definitely see to releasing future games for Mac or even iOS as well. :)

English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese... There are a lot of queen's who speak Spanish too. If you think about it and you need help with the translation, I can help ^^

When we eventually reach that point, since our own translators are limited to a few languages, we would definitely appreciate the contributions of others. :D