Diadem Forums

Diadem Presents: T-ERROR ADVENTURES

craZy

DAEBAK..

You guys have had some amazing ideas but i gotta say this by far takes the cake. Its always a pleasure coming on this site (when i get the time) and find out some of the things tiaradiadem are planning to do, it always puts my mind at rest (especially after seeing horrible things antis post about T-ara) knowing that T-ara has really great and talented fans. I cannot wait for the games to be released. Im a huge gamer so this will certainly be amazing ~

Thank you to everyone who has a part in the creation of this new game. Cannot wait to see what more things yall will come up with in the future :D:D

Talking about T-ara games.. How about making a Day By Day/Sexy Love fighting game ala Street Fighter? Blind Swordswoman Eunjeung? Red Head Road Warrior Hyomin? Evil Blonde Boss Jiyeon? Deadly DJ Soyeon?

Oh yeah and any chance that you can make an English sub version for the ios/android 'Touch Touch T-ara' dating game? I've been waiting for the international version for ages..

I WANNA PLAY T-ERROR ADVENTURS!

SHADDAP

Talking about T-ara games.. How about making a Day By Day/Sexy Love fighting game ala Street Fighter? Blind Swordswoman Eunjeung? Red Head Road Warrior Hyomin? Evil Blonde Boss Jiyeon? Deadly DJ Soyeon?

Oh yeah and any chance that you can make an English sub version for the ios/android 'Touch Touch T-ara' dating game? I've been waiting for the international version for ages..

WHO LEAKED MY NOTES

Haha, seems we're on similar wavelenghts. Won't say anything for now but we definitely have some exciting ideas in mind. :D

As for the Touch Touch T-ara app, hmm, we can think on it but can't garauntee it. Might be a more complicated to take on.

Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and kind words!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...