Diadem Forums

[13.09.24] T-ara transforms into "Wild and Sexy" girls for October comeback

nathaniel

[13.09.24] T-ara transforms into "Wild and Sexy" girls for October comeback

201309241126774701_5240f9dd1e044.jpg

Ahead of their comeback, girl group T-ara has been reborn into a wild and sexy group.

On the 24th, T-ara released three different "wild and sexy" teaser poster images to raise anticipation for their next comeback.

Their title song "Number 9" has an unconventional melodic twist that makes it into a powerful song. It is produced by Shinsadong Tiger, the producer of T-ara's "Bo peep Bo peep", "Roly-Poly", and "Lovey-Dovey". They are hoping to hit another home run with an excellent song.

On the 26th, T-ara will release a music video teaser at 1:00 PM KST that shows their new image.

October 10th is the official comeback date. They will depart from Japan after their Tokyo Budokan concert to Korea to prepare for it.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130924n13269

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Seeing this photo makes me be so excited about this comeback. Shinsadong Tiger again ? OK...he has composed many hits these past few years and his lastest work for Apink (NoNoNo) is nice but I may expected some new sounds from T-ara this time. Anyway, they will have a strong comeback...I'm pretty convinced !

so close yet so far...

i'm expecting something from this concept...

they always give something good in each of their comeback anyway... :P:P

p/s: can't wait for the mystery of No.9 to be revealed...

OMG this teaser images shot in Mongolia in my home country T-ARA FIGHTING !! <3

so we do have fan from mongolia here... ^_^

nice to meet u...

Well Maybe SST turned over a new leaf... Nah. I just hope that the song won't be chipmunked to death but judging from the teaser posters we might get to see something new and potentially awesome. Here's hoping for a new, mature, sexy concept from T-ara.

Guest minniebabyjiyeon

Daebak! Love the concept. Honestly I prefer T-ara in this mature, charismatic, sexy look than cute look.

Can't wait till 10/10/13. My next 16 days will be full of anticipation.

T-ara release as a 6-member group is epic. It's original and best.

I was expecting DSK as their main composer but I guess KKS still loves ST so much for T-ara's title tracks after all these years. For that, I also share the worry like few other Diadems here about ST's composing for T-ara's title track. It's gotta be fresh, different, and much better than his prev records.

Let's hope the 'transformation' shown in the teaser pics delivers.