Diadem Forums

[13.09.26] T-ara's Soyeon revealed to have been dating Click B's Oh Jonghyuk for almost 3 years

nathaniel

[13.09.26] T-ara's Soyeon revealed to have been dating Click B's Oh Jonghyuk for almost 3 years

20130926_1006491243359_1.jpg

The rumors were true. Click B singer Oh Jonghyuk (30) and T-ara member Soyeon (26) have been dating for almost three years. By word of mouth, their relationship has been confirmed to Sports Seoul. They recently celebrated their 1000 days together and are in a serious relationship with each other. They both had to overcome Jonghyuk's enlistment in the military service.

20130926_1006491243359_4.jpg

On the 23rd, Oh Jonghyuk and Soyeon celebrated their 1000th day anniversary with Sechs Kies Jang Soowon (33). They all went to a cafe together and enjoyed pork. Although there was no cake, the friends all shared the time together for the significant date in their relationship.

Sports Seoul caught Oh Jonghyuk and Soyeon on camera and the sweet atmosphere of the couple. Oh Jonghyuk was consistently a gentleman and cute to his girlfriend. They both showed affection for each other and Jonghyuk would often stroke Soyeon's cheek during the dinner.

20130926_1006491243359_2.jpg

Soyeon first confessed she was a big fan of Click B when she and Oh Jonghyuk appeared together on the November 2010 episode of KBS "Star Golden Bell". At the end of the show, Jonghyuk said, "These days not as many idols know me, but I'm very happy there is one who does."

The two also appeared on "Bouquet" after that in December. On December 28th, 2010, the two began their relationship together as boyfriend and girlfriend.

20130926_1006491243359_3.jpg

In April 2011, Oh Jonghyuk enlisted in the military. In June, he was finally finished with his service. Oh Jonghyuk and Soyeon patiently waited for each other. There have been accounts and sightings of Soyeon going to see him, and despite T-ara's activities, she still made time for her soldier boyfriend. Thanks to Soyeon, Oh Jonghyuk was released from the military with perfect health.

Oh Jonghyuk constantly cheered for T-ara. When the Hwayoung bullying controversy happened, Soyeon had it tough day-to-day, but from the military, Jonghyuk encouraged her and gave her advice. They had many obstacles in their relationship, but they have maintained the love for each other.

20130926_1006491243359_5.jpg

Oh Jonghyuk debuted under DSP Media in 1999 as a member of Click B and was active until 2003. He was the most popular member because of his handsome looks and his excellent singing skills. After that, he promoted as a soloist under the stage name OJ. In March, he renewed a contract with DSP Media which gathered attention.

DSP Media said, "Soyeon and Oh Jonghyuk have been meeting with each other for a while now. He fell in love with her cute charms and her beautiful eyes." Soyeon's agency Core Contents Media said, "Yes, they are dating. Their parents and family know and support them. They are careful in their relationship and ask for support."

20130926_1006491243359_6.jpg

Soyeon is loved by T-ara fans. She's been in dramas like SBS "Giant" and KBS2 "Haeundae Lovers" and will comeback with T-ara on the 10th of October.

20130926_1006501243359_10.jpg

20130926_1006501243359_9.jpg

Source: http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1243359.htm

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Well, I don't know who he is, but I'm certaintly glad and happy for Soyeon. She looks awfully happy in those pictures with him, and it makes me happy as well. ^.^ I hope that they treat each other right and continue with their relationship, if that is what they both want. I'm so happy to see Soyeon in romance like that...because I didn't know she was with someone, but now knowing and seeing... :wub:

-- she looks so happy .. i can't even bring myself to curse the guy even in my head .. I just hope he makes Soyeon really happy and protect her since she really dreams of having a happy family of her own .. even though this devastates me, since Soyeon now is my ultimate bias in T-ARA, I'd still try to be happy for them ..

Congratulations to Soyeon and Oh Jonghyuk for their 1000 day anniversary! I'm so happy to hear that Soyeon has been in a loving, dedicated relationship for the past 3 years and got to enjoy some privacy in their relationship for so long. I think it's wonderful that they've been able to support each other when they needed it the most and I hope they're relationship continues to blossom. The love that they have for each other is very apparent in those photos and it's heartwarming to see Soyeon in a romance like this. I'm truly elated for her and as long as he can bring her the happiness that she deserves, I am definitely supportive of this relationship!

I am really happy for her!

You know this is kinda a fairy tale story... I remember when Soyeon talked about saving up money to buy the Click-B members a sofa when she was just a fan girl :D

Soyeon.. now there's a girl who really stepped up to make her dreams come true.. :P

On the other hand this news came out exactly the same time the Number 9 trailer is out (YES GUYS THE TRAILER IS OUT EARLIER!).. coincidence?

I´m so happy for her. 3 years!!! OMG so long time she has been dating. They look in love and cute together, i´m so happy to see her smiling and playing like that in the video.

But please, wait at least 3 years more to think of marriage.

i can´t help it but think they all are dating hot guys and we don´t even know lol

I'm so happy that she is dating :) hopefully, the other members of T-ARA are dating too :D Even though the fanboys may not accept it...

I'm a fanboy and Soyeon is my ultimate bias, but guess what? As long as she's happy, i'm happy too ^^. I hope that we'll hear the announcement of their wedding soon, even if this means that she will not be a part of T-ara anymore.

Elie will be very drunk upon reading this article.

BTW cheers to them :D hopefully this won't be such a big deal when they comeback and like people flipping the table and stuff.

The bloody hell would I be crying for...

Meanwhile, yay! It's great to hear that Sso has someone she loves and has been with for a long time :D

I may always have promised fire and brimstone and hell for other fans if they so much touched her, but this is a guy she choose and it's really good to hear she's with someone like this ^^

Best of luck Sso, and I hope it'll be great :D