Diadem Forums

[13.09.26] T-ara's Soyeon revealed to have been dating Click B's Oh Jonghyuk for almost 3 years

nathaniel

Oh Jong Hyun is a badass, as he served in the ROKMC. He served in one of the reconnaissance battalions, which is pretty much one of the most top-dog units in the entire branch. Hell, the ROKMC is known for it's brutally difficult training and with an exceptionally impressive combat record that earned them respect even from their United States Marine Corps' counterparts.

Soyeon must be proud of him and I'm happy for the two.

Now, if only he can be let loose on CCM's building and CEO with a pair of K2 assault rifles and grenades...Vive la liberte to T-ara.

I suspect a lot of Soyeon's male fans heart sank when they read the news of Soyeon and boyfriend which sounds kind of silly but natural to feel that way. I should know coz that's how i felt too. We are all humans with emotions, right? This must be how dads around the world feel when they discover that their daughters are dating :lol: .

But in the end, deep down we are all happy for her. Being in a steady and serious relationship is an indescribable feeling.

Happy for you Soyeon!!

Well She seems happy and I wish both of them the best, but why do i get the distinct feeling that this is could potentially get ugly, I mean openly admitting to dating, generally tends to end up blowing up in the girlfriends face (think Hara of Kara). Anyway I hope this will work for her I mean she deserves some happiness and love in her life especially after all the hardships she had to go through up till now, but I've come to learn that with idols things are never straightforward or easy or normal for that matter.

And Scatter... K2... REALLY, seriously man you disappoint me... LIKE REALLY DISAPPOINT. I mean we are talking about CCM/KKS here finest slaves... whatever they are slaves of , they deserve much more than K2 assault rifles and grenades. Be a bit more creative, think minigun. In all honesty though the lad might have been special forces I do believe that might be out of his league, I mean we are talking about a 150kg weapon, and he's nowhere big and fat enough to carry something like that around, no offense (but let's be honest if he would actually commit to that, there's no way he could keep dating Sso, because let's face it a relationship between a Heavy and his Sasha is a sacred and exclusive one

for those who don't know what I mean hehe)

P.S.: If the linking of the video is against the rules pls feel free to tell me Mods and I shall remove it:D

SOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for Soyeon

It must have been hard for them to maintain during this period

but really happy to know that there's been someone cheering for her during the hardship

They look so happy so cute! Even though they say it's their 1000th anniversary it's not really like

that, he's been to the army for almost 2 years... for really dating it's just like a year.. but for them to

overcome the 2 years it's love and happiness

REALLY HAPPY FOR THEM! WISH THEM ALL THE HAPPINESS AND LOVE

Usually I don't condone paparazzi peeping.. but this video really made me smile. Soyeon and her bo seemed to be very happy that they managed to get some pocket money from the hyung (Was it to congratulate their 1000 day?) I don't know the custom but the two looked as happy as Bonnie and Clyde after a successful bank heist

:P :P

PS: Can anyone lead me to a link for the Star Golden Bell & Bouqet episodes where they presumably hooked up? (preferably if its subbed). Like some one said before I also feel like a proud parent seeing our Soyeon dating.. :)

Wow.... Really surprise with this news... T-ara always mentioned how busy they are even CCM allow them to have boyfriend but they can't have one... And NOW Sso has one for 3 years...!!!

I can see the love is in the air when they are together... So happy for them.... :)

Hopefully the other girls will follow too, especially Boram n Qri, I dont want them to marry in the late age because of career... ;(

She is a 26 year old woman. Who in their right mind expected her to never date? Look at that picture, she's obviously happy and that is more than I hoped for. Happiness doesn't come in the form of allkills and selling out tours. I really hope they stay happy and content with each other.

The only thing that makes me wary is the fact that it was Seoul Sports that broke the news. We all know that gossip rag has nothing but contempt for T-ara and CCM. And all of this before their comeback. It doesn't feel right.

That is really a surprising news ! I have never suspected somthing like that about Soyeon. I'm still happy for her because she seems to be very happy and in love with this man. And moreover, she used to be a fan of his group...it must like a dream for her. 3 years is really something and they were together to face all the difficulties together which is trully great for a couple. I hope it will last and end with a happy big marriage...but not too soon either lol.

She is a 26 year old woman. Who in their right mind expected her to never date? Look at that picture, she's obviously happy and that is more than I hoped for. Happiness doesn't come in the form of allkills and selling out tours. I really hope they stay happy and content with each other.

The only thing that makes me wary is the fact that it was Seoul Sports that broke the news. We all know that gossip rag has nothing but contempt for T-ara and CCM. And all of this before their comeback. It doesn't feel right.

I don't think SS has an actual contempt for T-ara, but simply just target the group themselves because they happen to be CCM's cashcow. Targeting the cashcow of the company isn't an uncommon practice when it comes down to Korean showbizz (given this, it's likely even T-ara themselves are well aware of such).

Not saying it's a right thing, though one can easily understand where SS comes from, seeing how CCM tried to get them to write articles in a 'positive and certain' way favorable only to the company and when that didn't happen, sent some folks to their editorial office and demand them to change it that way, citing that the 'CEO is very angry'.

In a way, the company kinda shot themselves in the foot for doing that (and as usual, it's T-ara that ends up taking the brunt of the damage).

And Scatter... K2... REALLY, seriously man you disappoint me... LIKE REALLY DISAPPOINT. I mean we are talking about CCM/KKS here finest slaves... whatever they are slaves of , they deserve much more than K2 assault rifles and grenades. Be a bit more creative, think minigun. In all honesty though the lad might have been special forces I do believe that might be out of his league, I mean we are talking about a 150kg weapon, and he's nowhere big and fat enough to carry something like that around, no offense (but let's be honest if he would actually commit to that, there's no way he could keep dating Sso, because let's face it a relationship between a Heavy and his Sasha is a sacred and exclusive one

Y'know, now that you talk about who might be best for the job, I now vote for The Punisher :D No-nonsense, efficient, high pain tolerance, patient and lethal with even the most seemingly harmless objects + with a deep passion in taking out nasty SOBs and knows best how to strike fear into them to the maximum, both slowly and quickly.

So the rumour back then about them dating each other was true. Anyway, I'm glad that Sso has a boyfriend. It's about time. He'd better treat her right.

No need to worry about it. We're talking about a ROK Marine here :D Some of the best and toughest badasses to exist.