Diadem Forums

[13.09.26] T-ara's Soyeon revealed to have been dating Click B's Oh Jonghyuk for almost 3 years

nathaniel

Soyeon in a relationship for 3 years means there's no bad blood between Core Contents Media and DSP Media. Antis once again, gets another dose of reality, and fail miserably in trying to convince others with their continuing acts of illogical, imbecilic delusions. I approve and support Soyeon and Oh Jonghyuk, and hope they stay happy together. ^_^

I'm a fanboy and Soyeon is my ultimate bias, but guess what? As long as she's happy, i'm happy too ^^. I hope that we'll hear the announcement of their wedding soon, even if this means that she will not be a part of T-ara anymore.

I don't think when an artist gets married, that doesn't necessarily means disbandment. There's lots of artists who are married and still continue to perform. This just means the T-ara Family got bigger, 3 years ago. :D

Well She seems happy and I wish both of them the best, but why do i get the distinct feeling that this is could potentially get ugly, I mean openly admitting to dating, generally tends to end up blowing up in the girlfriends face (think Hara of Kara). Anyway I hope this will work for her I mean she deserves some happiness and love in her life especially after all the hardships she had to go through up till now, but I've come to learn that with idols things are never straightforward or easy or normal for that matter.

I mean we are talking about CCM/KKS here finest slaves... whatever they are slaves of , they deserve much more than K2 assault rifles and grenades.

Pretty sure Hara is the one who broke the relationship off, not the other way around. All couples face that possibility, no matter how long they've been together. I was told recently that Dynamic Duo's Choiza broke up with his girlfriend, and they've been together for 6 years. Se7en, 10+ years, well, I don't know about their relationship status quo is right now, but that one is an example of a rocky relationship. For Soyeon and Jonghyuk, we must respect, support, and allow their relationship to follow their own path in life. ^_^ Hopefully, one day right down to the wedding alter.

T-ara were not slaves to begin with. If Soyeon was seeing Jonghyuk for 3 years, that doesn't even fall into the description of a slave. And I do find the whole violence and murder way out of context and very highly unnecessary to this article. Also, I find it so idiotic of antis to even think he would do such things when it's so contradicting to hurt his girlfriend's career by doing that, and end up either getting killed in the process, or ending up in jail. Remember, "every eligible male serves in the military in South Korea", so this begs the question, how many military trained and skilled people are there in Core Contents Media? Antis are so very dumb.

She is a 26 year old woman. Who in their right mind expected her to never date? Look at that picture, she's obviously happy and that is more than I hoped for. Happiness doesn't come in the form of allkills and selling out tours. I really hope they stay happy and content with each other.

The only thing that makes me wary is the fact that it was Seoul Sports that broke the news. We all know that gossip rag has nothing but contempt for T-ara and CCM. And all of this before their comeback. It doesn't feel right.

We agree together on the whole T-ara dating and happiness for them. ^_^

Yes, Sports Seoul likes to jump to conclusions a lot when it comes to the private lives of celebrities. It's well known that some media reporters are T-ara Antis, ever since the media reporters started publishing everywhere about how bad T-ara's manners were to them that one time. I won't be surprised Sports Seoul has a few of them amongst their ranks. And I certainly don't blame Core Contents Media for that complaint, especially when they filed lawsuits against media outlets for not getting their facts straight for the Hwayoung Incident. Pretty sure that office complaint happened after those lawsuits.

But I think we're clear though, because there's more support for Soyeon, because both Core Contents Media and DSP Media totally back them, which we're left to guess that Soyeon and Jonghyuk are okay with this couple news. I wish them the very best in happiness, and hope their relationship stays firm and strong together. It would be very nice to have a T-ara and Click-B collaboration sometime in the near future. :D

While I generally refrain from answering back to you Ryu, the whole let loose on CCM HQ was a joke, derp, although yeah might have been taken to far.

Second who I was trying to quote is Eliphas and the quote goes like this : "These are the BLood Ravens, finest slaves of the dead emperor. We owe them much more then a quick death". The slave part wasn't referring to Sso but to CCM,because I view them with the same content as Eliphas view Loyalists (look up 40K wiki for more in debt explanation this forum is not for that).

Also I am happy for Sso as well and if she gets married and has a happy family life all the better I wish her the best. What I wanted to point out mentioning Hara as example is that idols take heavy flak for having relationships, and are the target of gossip, while I do hope Sso will not be slandered the same way I can't help but worry as T-aras members have all been through some bad times already.

I'm happy to see this idol-fan/idol-idol love story became reality.

Soyeon was so cute, she gave an orange sofa to Click B as one of their first gifts when they moved in to a new apartment. I still remember both episodes of Star Gold Bell and Bouquet where they both appeared.

Almost as legendary as the make-believe love line between Chae Yeon and Kim Jong Kook.

Cheers to them!

Wish them happiness and success.

well... they seem happy and that's all that matters...

but how have i never heard of Click B or the guy? :o

It's probably because they debuted in 1999 (wow Soyeon was just 12 years old at that time).. and your not the only one who doesn't know because like the article mentioned even Oh Jonghyuk was surprised that Soyeon recognized him..

"Soyeon first confessed she was a big fan of Click B when she and Oh Jonghyuk appeared together on the November 2010 episode of KBS "Star Golden Bell". At the end of the show, Jonghyuk said, "These days not as many idols know me, but I'm very happy there is one who does."

Omg no. My heart. omg. >.<

hahha i don't know i'm breaking yet i'm happy for them!

Pls Oh Junghyuk-oppa, take care of my soyeon! don't you dare cheat on her!

and wow 1000 days + already! just wow. ssyo nice way to keep it from fans.

but you know, i was hoping a word from them rather than ssyo's agency. hahaha

I'm so happy yet jelly to the max.

So it all started in that eating long pocky-like biscuit then followed by boquet and then boom, love blossoms. omg. omg just wow. hahha

Congrats park ssyo! I'm wishing you a happy life with that man. :)

But 1 thing i'm afraid of, what if, just what if, and hopefully not. Oh junghyuk-oppa have a crazy fangirls. I'm afraid what will happen to park ssyo. So just be sure oppa to take good care of my beloved queen!

While I generally refrain from answering back to you Ryu, the whole let loose on CCM HQ was a joke, derp, although yeah might have been taken to far.
Second who I was trying to quote is Eliphas and the quote goes like this : "These are the BLood Ravens, finest slaves of the dead emperor. We owe them much more then a quick death". The slave part wasn't referring to Sso but to CCM,because I view them with the same content as Eliphas view Loyalists (look up 40K wiki for more in debt explanation this forum is not for that).

Also I am happy for Sso as well and if she gets married and has a happy family life all the better I wish her the best. What I wanted to point out mentioning Hara as example is that idols take heavy flak for having relationships, and are the target of gossip, while I do hope Sso will not be slandered the same way I can't help but worry as T-aras members have all been through some bad times already.

That was a bad joke that shouldn't have been entertained, if you ask me, knowing full well the civil war is still going on. And I really don't see the point in quoting, or even viewing this from a dead and failed Chaos Traitor Marine, at the end of the 3rd Aurelian Crusade, which doesn't even metaphorically describe correctly about Core Contents Media's and T-ara's current circumstances. Chaos in general glorifies and embraces failure. No point in being in their side. T-ara are nonetheless employees of Core Contents Media, so even mentioning Core Contents Media as a whole, that includes T-ara and their labelmates too in that regard.

Granted that there's a degree of worry about relationships going public, but not all public relationships are bad. Just look at how many couples there are in public already. It's really up to the couple to make it work, even during their married years, even with children. What happened with Hara was her decision. It had nothing to do with the public. That was just her personal life, as it is with Soyeon. We all hope they last a life time, nothing wrong with that.

As for the future, there's always chances of success and failures in life. All we can do is hope and do the best we can to succeed and endure onward. :)

dont fret soyeon fanboys (and fangirls!). idols barely have time for relationships. this article is proof enough. he was away for 2 of their 3 year relationship. the future wont be much different. the only difference between the fans and him is he gets to talk to her on the phone and see her once every few weeks. but like you he has to love her from afar. 90% of the time.

while its nice to support them, just remember:
dont let this ruin your soyeon dreams! always believe!

Uuuuwwwaaaaaaaaaahhh... I don't why I just read this right now.... maybe 'cause of school activities that I didn't notice this before......... ^^ Naturally, I don't react like this when an idol that I support starts dating.. but, right now I'm really really happy for Soyeon unni..! ^^ I'm really excited for her.. haha.. and I think their age is perfect for a serious relationship.. I just hope that they'll last forever.. and grow old together.. and never stop supporting each other.. And Oh Jonghyuk Oppa has to make sure that he would NEVER hurt our Soyeon unni 'cause if he does.................... Oh... he is seriously gonna get it.... I'LL USE ALL MY SAVINGS TO BUY A PLANE TICKET TO KOREA JUST TO HIT HIM ON THE FACE..!!!!!!!!

dont fret soyeon fanboys (and fangirls!). idols barely have time for relationships. this article is proof enough. he was away for 2 of their 3 year relationship. the future wont be much different. the only difference between the fans and him is he gets to talk to her on the phone and see her once every few weeks. but like you he has to love her from afar. 90% of the time.

while its nice to support them, just remember:

dont let this ruin your soyeon dreams! always believe!

You make a very good point about idols barely having time for relationships, especially in regards to this one as OJH was away for quite a long time and probably only got to see her once every now and then - I would say though, they would've met during his service length as well, since every service branch gives roughly 3-4 weeks amount of leave per year, even more if they do an exceptionally good job and get recommended by their immediate superiors.

i knew it since 3 years ago....

i was stalked soyeon's twitter and i found he close with eru. eru is jonghyuk close friend

and soyeon follow jonghyuk's manager and some jonghyuk close friend (non celebrity) on twitter

and someone (soyeon"s fan) said to me soyeon BF is 83 line

and now they are really dating......

hemmm i think i have talent LOL

Woah, this came as quite a big surprise and when I first saw the title, I went 'What the flying fish?' But reading the article, I want to wish all the best for Soyeon and her beau Oh Jonghyuk. Seeing that they kept it a secret for almost 3 years, I have to hand it to them. They must be pretty serious. Oh Jonghyuk-ssi, please take good care of our Soyeon unnie. Hope your love lasts forever and overcomes many more obstacles to come in the future. Soyeon-ah, I'm happy knowing that you're happy. My best wishes for this couple. <3:)