Diadem Forums

[IG] Hyomin's Instagram Update (09/27)

Dognybba

[iG] Hyomin's Instagram Update (09/27)

이번투어가 도쿄를 마지막으로 끝이났네요.. 모두 정말 고생많으셨습니다 그리고 끝까지 응원해주신 울팬여러분.. 좋은추억많이 만들어주셔서감사합니다 절대잊지못할꺼에요.. 항상 감사한마음 잊지않고 모든일에 진심으로 임하는 티아라가될께요.. 다시 한 번 감사드립니다. 그리고 수고하셨습니다!!!!

Credit: Hyomin's Instagram + Dognybba + tiaradiadem.com

[TRANS] Our Japanese tour has ended with Tokyo as our last..Everyone really worked so hard. And to our fans who cheered on us until the end..thanks for giving us lots of nice memories, we definitely won’t forget (these memories)..We’ll become T-ARA who never forget to be thankful and always sincerely overcome everything.. Thanks once again. Also, you worked hard!!!!

Its so nice when T-ara members include messages to their fans in their various messages or updates. To receive such messages is a real acknowledgement and recognition of the fans for their continued support through good and hard times. It really makes all our support for them all the more worthwhile. So much better than the usual celeb twitter or instagram updates that are more self absorbed/indulgent than anything else.

On that note, I really hope that T-ara and management would in future allow for more interaction opportunities with the fans e.g. fan meeting, photo and autograph sessions. While I know that time constraints and security issues may limit such opportunities, I am sure something can be worked out for a win-win situation. It will definitely be a great PR exercise and will boost the whole T-ara image as being more approachable and closer to the fans.

Well, that's my dream anyway...