Diadem Forums

[13.09.30] T-ara to release second teaser titled "Can you play with T-ara?" tomorrow

nathaniel

[13.09.30] T-ara to release second teaser titled "Can you play with T-ara?" tomorrow

2013100101000019900196791.jpg

T-ara's second teaser video will be released in one day.

On the 26th, T-ara's first teaser with a monologue by Eunjung attracted the public's attention. Tomorrow at 3:30 PM KST, T-ara will release a new teaser through their official website (http://tara.ccment.com).

The second teaser will have a dark and retro feeling to it and is titled "Can you play with T-ara?" In addition, T-ara released a new teaser image today wearing striped costumes and sunglasses that left a a strong impression on fans who thought "Is this really T-ara?"

Their title song "Number Nine" will have a melodic introduction that will then change into an intense dance song and then reverse back to create a transformed image for T-ara. Listeners will be able to hear a hidden meaning with sad emotions embedded into the song. It is the work of hit-maker Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Kyusung.

T-ara will release their new mini album with 4~5 new songs on October 10th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130930n16121

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Besides Number 9 there will be 4-5 new songs? Awesome! But I'm a bit divided between having new songs against getting Korean versions of Bunny Style & Target (with live dance).. but I guess the two songs won't fit well with Number 9's concept. I wish they would try to do it down the line though. Anyway I'm itching so much to pre-order the album (that and the DVD for the Treasure Box tour).

OMG!

I can't wait... it's itching in the body...

this comeback have done that I can't concentrate on my exam!
I hate T-ara for that, but I LOVE them even more for making a anticipative comeback<3

I love songs with like sad emotion but in a strong beat and feeling!!

This really is so far one of my most favorite concept

So the first Mongolian desert teaser and this new teaser 'Can you play with T-ara' are for the same song Number 9?

How quite drastic of change is that... if true this turns our retro again, then I take back my words that ShiTiger broke his own track record with T-ara's title tracks. I guess KKS really want to make retro the signature sound of T-ara.

*hoping there won't be any chipmunk voice in Number 9 like in Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey*

Anyways, loving the black and white outfits. Ladies looking classy.

So the first Mongolian desert teaser and this new teaser 'Can you play with T-ara' are for the same song Number 9?

How quite drastic of change is that... if true this turns our retro again, then I take back my words that ShiTiger broke his own track record with T-ara's title tracks. I guess KKS really want to make retro the signature sound of T-ara.

They aren't filming the actual music video until later this week, so at this point I'm not sure if either one of the teasers will relate to the real concept in the end...

I can't wait for the full release of the song and music video, for their "Number Nine". But I have to ask, how many versions of the music video will they release? Will there be a dance version, a remix version, drama version, and/or close-up version, besides the original version?

In any case though, can't wait for their comeback and to hear their other songs. ^_^