Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What song got you guys into T-ARA?

jiyeonandbrandon

Depends how you put it really.

Their debut song Lies was just something I casually listened to when it was released. TTL was what made me a casual fan of the group. BPBP made me stay away from them.

'It Hurts' got me into the group again casually, but nothing serious. When Cry Cry first came out in 2011 however, then things jumped up a bit. Lovey Dovey drove it even further. Ultimately though, their music isn't what got me fully into them. Nor did the variety shows they featured in or dramas/movies certain members acted in.

Kara was my first kpop group to get interested to then followed by T-ara. My love for kpop originated from playing AuditionSEA. Roly Poly/ Lovey Dovey was first the songs I hooked into listening to them and watching their MVs. And then truely impressed by them for their song Time to Love.

the only song I like & know before T-ara was winter sonata ost & 1 old rain song.

for me was T-ara with supernova, Time To Love (TTL) on early 2011.:)

1st person I see was Eunjung.i fall inlove with her short hair look.

2nd person was Soyeon because of her voice.but she was the person make me strongly search about t-ara because that time I though she is the T-ara & other is Supernova because she got many lines than other.

after I search about them,watch & hear all they show & song.i begin to falling to them more.:)

I knew them at the right time because at that time I was really in down state & almost lost control of myself because of my family life problems. but because of T-ara funny & goofy self make me can control myself more & I find some feelings that I almost lost. :)

THAT WHY I CAN'T FORGET & ALWAYS SUPPORT THEM ON WHATEVER HAPPEN TO THEM. <3

I know T-ara from long time but i really know their song in 2013, when i watched running man epi 55, the song that played is Roly Poly so Roly Poly become first song i like from T-ara, and T-ara is the first KPOP Grup i really like, in the past i dont really get into KPOP.

Roly Poly is the first song i like but the song i really like is Day by Day, the other song day n night, pinkiller, cry cry, i know, what shoul we finish, kaze no you ni, my sea, roly poly i really enjoyed it.

T-ara were my ever first kpop group after I heard Roly Poly in Dream High 2 then I started to search them on the internet. After hearing their songs which I really love I started to follow them and watch their shows starting from T-ara dot com,Hello Baby, T-ara's Dream girls, T-ara's pretty boys, and even Bunny style days and now Princess T-ara.

They weren't my first kpop group, but I heard Good Person and Women's Generation with Jiyeon and I liked them. After Wanna Play leaked before their debut I heard that really liked it too, so I decided I'd start following them. I ended up joining Diadem the day they debuted just so I could find more pictures of Eunjung. 4 years later and I'm still here :)

Ahhhhh...time to reminisce.

The day was 1/1/2013, way past midnite and I just got back from the city celebrating the new year. Turn on the tv and so happened one the channels that catered to the multiliigual and multicultural segments of the population was showing asian mvs as part of their new year celebrations. At that time i was just an occasional listener of Kpop. Basically, Super Junior, Wonder Girls and Hyuna, thats it. No sooner had the show come on, Lovey Dovey was played. I was totally blown away by the whole thing. The music, the shuffling, the whole zombie look in the mv was fantastic. A real 'WOW' moment for me. Luckily i managed to pull myself out of the hypnotic like state that I was in and in time to catch the name of the group.

Searching further and by the number of views in Youtube lead me to Roly Poly and yet again....WOW!! I would say these 2 songs are really like love at first sight moments. Normally, I would have to listen to a song 2 or 3 times to really like the song. And to cut the story short, the rest is history. Till now, I am glad to say the journey and experiences so far with T-ara have been an enjoyable one.

T-ara....thank you for the music!

• 3 weeks later...

How else did you guys get into T-ARA? Were they your first kpop group?

They were my first :D ! The song that got me into them was Why Are You Being Like This. <3<3

Awesome. While I was aware of T-Ara way before WAYBLT, that song is the song that made me committed into being a fan ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Let's bring the nostalgia storm XD

Well, I used to be Anti K-Pop once, then I Listen to Roly Poly since the title catch my attention, it sounds whimsical IMO. That song is so addictive I played it everywhere I go. By then I started listening to other groups, got into other fandom like CNBlue, Girls Day, until finally my entire phone is filled with K-Pop (Oooh. the irony...)

But first time is the charm, thanks to our Dino and her adorkableness.

Now T-ara is my main fandom, my favorite songs are TTL, Lies, Apple Is A+ and Cry Cry :P

Seriously I like all T-ara songs, they're DOPE ^_^

T-ara wasn't my first K-pop group I liked, I got into K-pop through SNSD way back in March 2011.

Since then, I have been cycling through groups listening to their hit singles : Miss A, Kara, SNSD, Wonder Girls, F(x) and of coz T-ara.

All the groups were great and I listened to Roly-Poly casually, but when Cry Cry is released I was impressed. I liked the concept, the drama/story behind it and of coz the song~~!! It was dark, have an emo touch and catchy at the same time. Since then I was hooked, going from there to We were in Love, Lovey Dovey, Day by Day, Sexy Love, Day and Night and now, No.9.

• 4 weeks later...

'Day by Day' for me. Or rather, Hwayoung's part in it. She got me to take an interest in T-ara. After that I started searching for some of their other songs and became a fan after a while. Not sure what song marked my entry into their fanbase, possibly 'Lovey Dovey' or 'Why are you being like this' or the japanese 'Roly poly'(since Hwayoung was much more noticeable in that one than in the korean one).

Day By Day for me.. Not that I did not like the previous songs..but more like before "day by day" era, I did not have any decent internet so I had no knowledge of their popular songs or how popular they were :D . Then I came across the "Budokan 2012 Concert", which I like most of the songs (T-aramatic is the only one that I can not get any interest to..till now).. Started to look and download for MVs, then so on ...till now

• 3 weeks later...

My first song was Roly-Poly, both my wife and myself fell in love with the song without even knowing they were T-ara.

After my initial "study" about our girls, I found I also enjoyed Lies, Like the First Time, Lovey Dovey, and Sexy Love.

2013 was a marvelous year for our girls, they gifted me with an arsenal of great songs: Bunny Style, Eunjung's Two As One, Soyeon's Love Poem, QBS's Kaze no Youni, Target, Kimi ha Boku no Takaramono Happy Birthday, I Know the Feeling, Number 9, and finally What Do I Do.

Roly-Poly got me interested, but after all it's their undying efforts of making great music, as well as their bold courage to be diverse in both music styles and fashion concepts that really kept my fandom (and I'm sure a lot of fellow Queen's fandom) alive.

Admit it Queen's: Our girls really know how to kick asses, and they look great while doing it.