Diadem Forums

[13.10.04] T-ara reveal image from MV filming site, "Six united girls"

nathaniel

[13.10.04] T-ara reveal image from MV filming site, "Six united girls"

201310041702772797_524e7661d4198.jpg

Girl group T-ara has disclosed pictures from their "Number Nine" comeback song music video filming.

6-membered T-ara revealed a cute picture of T-ara on the 4th. The members were in their costumes and said "We are finally coming back in our own country after a long time, so our hearts are nervous."

T-ara's music video shoot will be over two days, with the first day being completed today.

T-ara hope that "Number Nine" can be popular throughout Korea with it's two contrasting appeals. The performance and music video is also supposed to be spectacular and is directed by Johnny Bros and Hong Wongki.

T-ara will comeback first at the Dream Concert on the 6th, and then have their broadcast TV comeback on the 10th which is the same day they will release their 5-song mini album.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131004n28040

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I just realize that Boram, Eunjung and Hyomin must be showing "9" as number 9 with their hands in the first picture!

How cute!

Really disappointing that there wasn't an audio release today but.. what can we do

Well I'm waiting for the fancam's on the 6th at Dream Concert, and the official release on the 10th...

I'll be watching M!Countdown LIVE!!!

T-ARA Fighting!!! <3