Diadem Forums

[13.10.06] Fancam HD - T-ara "Number 9" And "Sexy Love" @ Dream Concert

Robbe_881

OMG the new song is AMAZING <3<3 I Can't wait for the MV anymore...So happy to see that EunJung have a lot of line and her High notes <3 eunjung & jiyeon lines was more than everybody else right?? or not?

PERFECT <3:wub::wub::wub::wub:

and Qri's mistake was funny...when boram was rapping in sexy love she suddenly went to the other side of the stage :D So perfect...

New song was AMAZING <3<3 That's my T-ara ;)

Omo.. Omo... Sexiness overload..!!!

Happy to see everyone get part to sing... Rapping owned by Hyomin this time 'I'm addict I'm addict..' hehe..

Eunjung as usual with her high note n chorus.. :)

So the beginning part is actually Eunjung's voice? People recognized as jiyeon's voice....

Now I can't wait any longer for the album to be released, closer n HD quality video (I'm being greedy lol )

The people next to the camera were talking louder than the music. Either the sound equipment wasn't good enough, or the audience is way too loud. I still thank the man for his time and effort though.

Number 9 sounded a bit fuzzy with all the background noise, but it's good enough preparation for the launch date. I can't wait to hear the song.

Another fancam.

Credit: tatsuume1 @ youtube

Much better quality in both video and audio.

Very catchy tunes, love Eunjungie hitting the high notes :wub:

The choreography was very arousing, not complaining about it at all. :D

Awesome. I also like how Qri decided to spontaneously trek over to the other side of the stage during Sexy Love. From the fancams I've seen it seems during encores, etc.. when others are interacting with fans, Qri tends to be the member who sticks most to the choreography...so it's nice to see her making an effort to stand out more :).