Diadem Forums

[13.10.07] T-ara to promote double title tracks for comeback.. "Emphasis on emotions"

nathaniel

[13.10.07] T-ara to promote double title tracks for comeback.. "Emphasis on emotions"

2013100711061988938_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara will comeback with double title tracks.

On the 7th, T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said T-ara will release their 8th mini album "AGAIN" on the 10th with the double title tracks "Number Nine" and "I Know The Feeling".

"Number Nine" is composed by Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Kyusung. It's a song that begins with a sensitive melody and intro and changes into an electric and intense dance song, but remains with sorrowful and emotional lyrics.

"I Know The Feeling" is a sad and addictive song composed by Baek Hyunjung and Baek Deoksang. It's a medium-tempo song that maximizes the emotion.

T-ara's agency said, "T-ara were supposed to show a dance track for their comeback, but they wanted to show as many different images as possible. The title tracks they have chosen are appropriate songs for the autumn season."

T-ara will release the music videos for both songs at the same time.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131007n14051

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Double the pain. Promoting one track is hard enough. Now two simultaneously?

T-ara's agency said, "T-ara were supposed to show a dance track for their comeback, but they wanted to show as many different images as possible. The title tracks they have chosen are appropriate songs for the autumn season."

Lol, since when did T-ara, yet alone any idol group under a major company have any really significantly impacting say in regards to how promotions should go?

Oh my word, our girls in evening gowns. :wub:

Double musical features on a single day. :o

So the girls decided to treat the fans with fancy dresses and two music videos.

I wonder how I should react to that... How 'bout "YES PLEASE!"

I don't know how much I would be able to take the excitement, but if I die of sheer excitement that day, the cause of death on my death certificate will read "Death by T-ara" (as in death by chocolate), and this will be the highest number of CoD on that very date, all the victims of this CoD would have ear-to-ear grins on their faces.

YES!!!....another song to be promoted.

And the girls are really living up to their reputation as chameleons with their constant changing and evolving image. From the whole tough girls emerging from a desolate and barren desert landscape look to a cabaret style elegant songstress look. I guess that's why I love them. It's always something new and unexpected.

Good to see that CCM is also putting in the extra effort in promoting T-ara's comeback.

Come this Thursday(10/10). Let's really get behind the girls and support the return of T-ara.

T-ara FIGHTING!!

Queens FIGHTING!!

Wow great news.. its twice as much as I was hoping for. Reminds me of the time they released Yayaya and Waeroni at the same time.. Hope the second song will stand up on its own and not just be a b-side song... but then again T-ara B songs are also always awesome.

Now, that's what I was waiting for..

Its already over a year since they came with as album as a group in Korea and now that they are doing it, they are doing how Queens are supposed to do. Grand

No. 9 is already addicting and I am really fond of the song. Two title tracks just made an year long wait worthy.. The digital monsters are back.

Well Scatter It's only natural companies say the Idols chose this and the Idols chose that, but let's be honest we all know they didn't, even the members of SNSD witch is pretty much still a household name don't get that much freedom. I think KKS is going for a big boom sensation powerhouse comeback, and with all the focus now on KARAs potential disbandment,this strategy might just turn out well. At least that's what I'm hoping for, I mean if this comeback isn't well received, and we are talking about the old 6ARA here, then T-ara getting back into the top will be almost impossible.

And while I like Hwayoung and Aerum adding them to T-ara it's now starting to show that it was a very VERY bad Ideea.(Hence why I think Aerum was made a solo artist and T-ara returned to 6ARA).

Anyway I'm exited for their comeback as well, it took some time but let's hope both songs and the album as a whole are awesome.

I can't wait for the 10th. With two title tracks, "Number Nine", and "I Know The Feeling", I do wonder which song they will perform more on music programs. But no doubt, I'm going to like both. ^_^

but let's be honest we all know they didn't, even the members of SNSD witch is pretty much still a household name don't get that much freedom. I think KKS is going for a big boom sensation powerhouse comeback, and with all the focus now on KARAs potential disbandment,this strategy might just turn out well. At least that's what I'm hoping for, I mean if this comeback isn't well received, and we are talking about the old 6ARA here, then T-ara getting back into the top will be almost impossible.

And while I like Hwayoung and Aerum adding them to T-ara it's now starting to show that it was a very VERY bad Ideea.(Hence why I think Aerum was made a solo artist and T-ara returned to 6ARA).

Anyway I'm exited for their comeback as well, it took some time but let's hope both songs and the album as a whole are awesome.

That's speculative to assume that for every project that they've worked on, and I don't think SM Entertainment is Core Contents Media, nor vice versa. For all that is possible, they really do assert themselves in their work, as they've stated publicly and they've shown via photos, many times before. And I see no connection with our T-ara to what's going on with Kara and DSP Media, none whatsoever.

It was not a bad idea at all, but a great improvement when Hwayoung, Dani, and Areum were added to T-ara, because the results showed that T-ara as a 7 member group far exceeded their previous successes, and T-ara as a 8 member group managed to sustain themselves during that turbulent time, which speaks volumes of proof that antis and spiteful 6-aras who hated Hwayoung, Dani, and Areum are the root causes of T-ara's and the fandom's problems.