Diadem Forums

2nd Recruitment of T-ara's Official Fanclub: QUEEN's Notice (in English)

Elly

Taken from T-ara's Official Fancafe, here is the Official Notice translated into English.

Please do not take out without credits. Do not edit, or crop.

Any questions can be directed via my Twitter or by replying to this thread.

For a tutorial on how to sign up for an account at Yes24.com, please click here.

LkdZRwN.jpg

Additional Disclaimers

** If you are a foreigner living overseas, you must send in/pay for the extra shipping cost in order to receive the special goods. Please register (I assume on Yes24) to see more information on how to get the goods.

** Benefit #8 will only apply to those with Korean numbers and cannot be sent to those with no cellular phones and/or to numbers that reside overseas. We apologize for this and hope you can understand.

** After joining, please note that Administrative work (on the fancafe) will start only after 7PM on October 8th. Please do wait until after October 8th at 7PM to see any changes in your account after finishing your sign up.

Credits: fant-ara + Elly (English Translation) at Diadem Forums

Note: CCM has arranged an English site from where you can register and purchase your ticket. You may skip the Yes24.com Korean registration.

http://ticket.yes24.com/Pages/English/Perf/FnPerfDeail.aspx?IdPerf=16225

After you have made your order, remember to post a confirmation screenshot and your address and daum ID on the daum cafe in the 2기모집 가입인증 board.

Yes24 Ticket's payment procedure will not work on Mac. You must use Windows.

How to Make an Account on Yes24

• Click 회원가입 on the top right of the website.
  • Check this box.
  • Agree to the terms.
  • Select the 해외거주 회원 (Foreigner) option like so.
  • Enter your name in Hangeul beside (한글이름), and then enter your First Name and Last Name where it prompts you. You can obtain your name in Hangeul by going to Google Translate and going from English -> Korean
  • Click 회원가입 button.

Entering Your Information (In Order)

• 아이디 (ID) - Enter your desired username. Make sure to click this to confirm that your name is usable.
  • 비밀번호 (Password) - Enter your desired password. You can use up to 6-20 characters and numbers including special characters.
  • 비밀번호 확인 (Confirm Password) - Confirm your password and make sure it matches the previous field.
  • 이름 (Name) - This is the Korean name you entered from the previous page.
  • 영문 이름 (English Name) - Your name in first and last name format, as you entered previously.
  • 성별 (Gender) - 남 for Male and 여 for Female
  • 생년월일 - Birthday in format YYYY/MM/DD; 양력 for Gregorian Calendar and 음력 for Lunar Calendar
  • 이메일 수신여부 (Contact Email) - Put your email address here. At the bottom, check and uncheck the stuff you want to receive emails for. Click 수시하기 않겠습니다 to unsubscribe to all kinds of emails from Yes24.
  • 국적 (Country) - Input your country.
  • 주소 (Address) - Put your address in English. Your zip code goes in the two small boxes.
  • 필수 전화번호 (Contact Number) - Please input at least one phone number. They need this for shipping reasons.
  • The rest of the fields are optional.
  • Click 확인 to Confirm.
  • Voila! You have an account on Yes24 and you're ready to purchase a membership to T-ara's Official Fanclub!

How to Make a Purchase

• Enter the product page and click this button to add the item to your cart.
  • Click on your cart link on the top.
  • With the product selected, click this button to proceed to checkout.
  • You will be asked to install a plugin before you can continue, click ok. On the next page, the download for the plugin should automatically start (click this if it doesn't.) They are completely safe to install. Once you have installed the plugin, return to your cart and click the blue button again.
  • The text in purple shows the final cost (it will change as you choose your shipping as well.)
  • 구분 (Category) - Select the third option for international delivery.
  • 배송지 (Delivery) - The first option lets you choose an address previously used. The second allows you to enter a new address. Select the second option 새로입력.
  • Enter your address as followed (in English).
  • Select your shipping choice (EMS or DHL).
  • Enter the recipient name and telephone number.
  • 신용카드 (Credit Card) - Choose the third option 해외발급신용카드 for international issued card. Leave the second and third part.
  • From the drop down box, choose your card provider (Visa, Mastercard, JCB.)
  • Check this box to agree to the terms.
  • On the right hand side, above the blue button, check this box after you have reconfirmed your info and agree to make the purchase.
  • Click the blue button to make your purchase.
  • If you are asked to install any further plugin, install them first to proceed (you may need to go back and fill in your info again.)
  • You will receive a confirmation email for your purchase.

Purchase your T-ara fan club membership from here: http://ticket.yes24.com/Pages/English/Perf/FnPerfDeail.aspx?IdPerf=16225

Please do not take out of Diadem Forums. Keep credits in tact. Any questions can be directed towards @fabyeolus or @craZy18gurl on Twitter or by replying to this thread.

Please be patient with us if you have any questions. We will reply as soon as we can.

Credits: craZy + Elly at Diadem Forums

Hi, I'm from Colombia and therefore speak Spanish, do not know how to write my address in English, because it has no translation, please help.

And another question, ustedes dicen "You have an account on Yes24 and you're ready to purchase a membership to T-ara's Official Fanclub!" this has some cost?

The way I entered my address was

First row (two boxes): Zip Code + 4 digit

Second row, first box: House address

Second row, second box: City, State

It accepted the registration soo... not sure what the exact Colombian version would be, but I hope that helps.

Hi, I'm from Colombia and therefore speak Spanish, do not know how to write my address in English, because it has no translation, please help.
And another question, ustedes dicen "You have an account on Yes24 and you're ready to purchase a membership to T-ara's Official Fanclub!" this has some cost?

To purchase a membership you have to pay a 20,000 KRW. fee.