Diadem Forums

2nd Recruitment of T-ara's Official Fanclub: QUEEN's Notice (in English)

Elly

hey i have 1 problem now cos i nid them to post to my address but when i registered and paid for the membership they didn't show me the delivery method of payment.now wat should i do? i dun have daum id account as well can u please teach me hw to do it and go where to screenshot for the fan cafe? thanks hope u will help.

I'm a little confused with the English site because of the broken English. Is it me or is there only one date to choose? 31st Oct 2013 is the only available date where I can buy my ticket right? As in there's the first step "date selection" and the only date I can choose is 31st Oct.

So just to check, after buying this ticket, it will send the membership card to me right? And I will be a member of the T-ara daum fancafe? Sorry for the numerous questions, thank you in advance! :)

Edit: I mean i had registered at the t-ara daum fancafe, so this ticket will help me level up and give me benefits and special privileges on top of my 'regular' membership right? From what I can gather is that after buying this ticket, it'd boost me to a 'special' member.

hey i have 1 problem now cos i nid them to post to my address but when i registered and paid for the membership they didn't show me the delivery method of payment.now wat should i do? i dun have daum id account as well can u please teach me hw to do it and go where to screenshot for the fan cafe? thanks hope u will help.

You need to post your address on the daum cafe. Follow this tutorial on how to make a Daum account and join T-ara's fan cafe. http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/21479-tutorial-how-to-join-level-up-in-t-aras-official-fancafe/

After you have registered, post you address and daum ID in the 2기모집 가입인증 board (first item in the T-ara fan cafe navigation.)

if we already had membership since last year we don't have to apply again right? sorry just asking thanks! :D

You do actually. They expire after one year. :( Your previous membership has already expired.

I'm a little confused with the English site because of the broken English. Is it me or is there only one date to choose? 31st Oct 2013 is the only available date where I can buy my ticket right? As in there's the first step "date selection" and the only date I can choose is 31st Oct.

So just to check, after buying this ticket, it will send the membership card to me right? And I will be a member of the T-ara daum fancafe? Sorry for the numerous questions, thank you in advance! :)

Yes just select Oct 31st. After buying the ticket, you still need to post your address on the daum cafe, which you have to register on separately.

Follow the tutorial I linked above and then post your address in the 2기모집 가입인증 board.

I registed and become a member of T-ara's fancafe last year.

And i used my yahoo mail to register.

and i registered Yes24. But i use my gmail.

So now i have to change that mail to yahoo mail that i used for fancafe?

And i can use yahoo mail or i have to change to hanmail.net?

A K-Queen's tell me that i have to change my mail to hanmail net.

I didn't understand so plz help me.

I've managed to finish making payment at Yes24 but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make a Daum account! Is it me or is that tutorial link a little outdated? I'm seriously confused and frustrated now :(

I can help you get a Daum account running. What are you stuck on? Actually, PM me. Thanks.

EDIT: Our Daum guide has been updated for their current process: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/21479-tutorial-how-to-join-level-up-in-t-aras-official-fancafe/

Diadem has the best teamwork...thanks so much <3

Finally, I'm done with the whole terrible process...But after posting on fan cafe board, how can we know that our purchase has been approved ?

Either they'll reply, maybe an email in your daum inbox or some obvious change on your profile. I can't say for now, but I'm sure it'll be clear when it is.

I registed and become a member of T-ara's fancafe last year.

And i used my yahoo mail to register.

and i registered Yes24. But i use my gmail.

So now i have to change that mail to yahoo mail that i used for fancafe?

And i can use yahoo mail or i have to change to hanmail.net?

A K-Queen's tell me that i have to change my mail to hanmail net.

I didn't understand so plz help me.

No change of email is required on your part (for international fans). Just book your membership on Yes24 Ticket and then post your confirmation screenshot and info on the daum cafe.

I need help!!! I bought the membership already but can't seems to create a daum account!!!

all my 3 email is labelled as spammed email (according to google translate)

it doesn't allow me to create daum account!!!

What email addresses are you using? (Hotmail, gmail, etc.) And what message do you exactly receive? Could also be your email is already registered.

Hi...I tried to register on the yes24 and it asked for a phone number, in what format should I input the number?

and they also asked for foreign id number or a passport number, is that a real passport number?cos it said only numbers can be put in the box but my passport number has 1 letter on it....

Sorry for asking such a silly question.. ^^

Thanks a lot..

Hi...I tried to register on the yes24 and it asked for a phone number, in what format should I input the number?

and they also asked for foreign id number or a passport number, is that a real passport number?cos it said only numbers can be put in the box but my passport number has 1 letter on it....

Sorry for asking such a silly question.. ^^

Thanks a lot..

How you usually would, they don't seem to have a strict format. ie. 000-000-0000

Yes you have to use your real passport number, and yes you can input letters as well. :]

How you usually would, they don't seem to have a strict format. ie. 000-000-0000

Yes you have to use your real passport number, and yes you can input letters as well. :]

Thanks for the answer..I've managed to make an account..but now I cant proceed to payment.. >.<

I'm using my phone to make the purchase..

Thanks for the answer..I've managed to make an account..but now I cant proceed to payment.. >.<

I'm using my phone to make the purchase..

Which OS? I don't think it'll work on phone, will have to be through a computer. Windows specifically as it doesn't work on Mac.

i tried using another gmail after i had registered on daum with the usual gmail i had used but i didn't find the verification email then they said approval period ald expired now cos another new gmail tat i just created doesn't seem to work as well it keeps saying spam mail.teach me please

i tried using another gmail after i had registered on daum with the usual gmail i had used but i didn't find the verification email then they said approval period ald expired now cos another new gmail tat i just created doesn't seem to work as well it keeps saying spam mail.teach me please

this is how the message looks like Mass spam email you with registering the domain is identified, can not be joined.

If you have a problem with registering, registering help please refer to the.
membership is not possible, Customer Service , please contact us.