Diadem Forums

2nd Recruitment of T-ara's Official Fanclub: QUEEN's Notice (in English)

Elly

it really confuse me a lot.. i can't manage to pay :(

after i click proceed the payment, it takes me to inpay which totally different from the tutorial... it is a small window with red background..

I'm using Mac, does it matter? please help.. i really wanna buy this :(

it really confuse me a lot.. i can't manage to pay :(

after i click proceed the payment, it takes me to inpay which totally different from the tutorial... it is a small window with red background..

I'm using Mac, does it matter? please help.. i really wanna buy this :(

Yes, the payment process will not work on a Mac. :( You'll need Windows.

this is how the message looks like Mass spam email you with registering the domain is identified, can not be joined.

If you have a problem with registering, registering help please refer to the.
membership is not possible, Customer Service , please contact us.

I recommend trying a different email address then, one that's not gmail. Seems to be the only solution.

CCM already approved my payment, and now I become expert member Queen's 2 <3

Million thanks Diadem...love ya !!

Me too~! <3 ^3^

Note: when you post your screenshot of your purchase detail and information for confirmation on t-arafan site, pls make sure you click on the lock button to 'lock' your message so that it will be private!

hi i just purchased the membership ticket but i forgot to screenshot ><

is it ok if i just show them the online credit card sales sip that yes24 sent instead?

Follow the instructions here~ http://cluster1.cafe.daum.net/_c21_/bbs_read?grpid=1Pux2&fldid=3WIP&contentval=0000qzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

There is a screenshot example of which you are suppose to post~ and make sure to type in the information as stated there as well, lastly take note to click on the 'lock' button in order to make your message private~!

The payment doesnt seem to work. With my visa card I get an error that I cant use it because of some safety reasons and with my mastercards (work & private) it cannot approve the payment. This is strange, as the cards worked with foreign sites before.

I'm using mastercard as well~ doesn't seem to have any problems...hmmm did you receive a msg to your phone that has the temporary safety code to key into the confirmation on the computer? its like a safety feature...to double confirm the person using the card to make the purchase is actually you.

I'm using mastercard as well~ doesn't seem to have any problems...hmmm did you receive a msg to your phone that has the temporary safety code to key into the confirmation on the computer? its like a safety feature...to double confirm the person using the card to make the purchase is actually you.

The safety feature is that I have to enter the bank account connected with my card, birthday, full name and expiration date. Would be so much easier with card validation code -.-

I will try it again later, or ask a family member :/

Edit: Now it worked flawless yay :D

Maybe it was a temporary issue

Help! I can't get past Credit card information. After I clicked next, it made me download additional plugin INIcrypto30.dll.

And i always fail with it. Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance

What type of operating system(windows? because it doesn't work on Mac) are you using and what type of web browser are you using? i'm using google chrome, working just fine~

I'm using Google Chrome too. That's why I'm lost.

Maybe you can try to edit your google chrome settings:

Go to settings, click on 'Show advanced settings'

Under Privacy click 'Contents settings' and then click on 'Manage exceptions..' and add the webpage link into your exception list.

and then try to download the link again~

Hope it works!! Hwaiting!!

can someone please help me.. :( I already finished purchasing..I also finished registering in the fan cafe..I just can't follow where I will post my confirmation letter..and when will we pay for the shipping fee of the goods..thanks in advance for the person/people that will help me.. :)

can someone please help me.. :( I already finished purchasing..I also finished registering in the fan cafe..I just can't follow where I will post my confirmation letter..and when will we pay for the shipping fee of the goods..thanks in advance for the person/people that will help me.. :)

I believe CCM will handle that when they start processing memberships

i had settled the problem above but now i am having trouble uploading the image to attach on the screenshot to prove tat i ald paid tell me hw shud i do about it please?

Go to http://cluster1.cafe.daum.net/_c21_/memo_list?grpid=1Pux2&fldid=SblQ

There is a message box for you to type in the confirmation information:

[confirmation form: name of the person making reservation / reservation number / phone number / full name that is on the passport / name of country / english address]

After that click on the picture button located at the left bottom of the message box to attach your screenshot.

Finally, remember to click on the 'lock' button, so that your message is private and lastly click send.

Hope this helps!

Go to http://cluster1.cafe.daum.net/_c21_/memo_list?grpid=1Pux2&fldid=SblQ

There is a message box for you to type in the confirmation information:

[confirmation form: name of the person making reservation / reservation number / phone number / full name that is on the passport / name of country / english address]

After that click on the picture button located at the left bottom of the message box to attach your screenshot.

Finally, remember to click on the 'lock' button, so that your message is private and lastly click send.

Hope this helps!

Hi may i know if there is only this confirmation screenshot we intl fans have to submit or is there another confirmation. the instructions on the website say there is another confirmation form that states we have to give our YES24 ID / Booking username / Booking Number / Contact / real FANCLUB Username] ????

so for intl its only 1 confirmation form we submit right