Diadem Forums

2nd Recruitment of T-ara's Official Fanclub: QUEEN's Notice (in English)

Elly

Go to http://cluster1.cafe.daum.net/_c21_/memo_list?grpid=1Pux2&fldid=SblQ

There is a message box for you to type in the confirmation information:

[confirmation form: name of the person making reservation / reservation number / phone number / full name that is on the passport / name of country / english address]

After that click on the picture button located at the left bottom of the message box to attach your screenshot.

Finally, remember to click on the 'lock' button, so that your message is private and lastly click send.

Hope this helps!

no wat i mean is when i m trying to attach the screenshot i cannot find my file to upload and they only allow custom file however my screenshot is in my all files so they couldn't attach it therefore is there anything tat i can do about it? thanks

After you took the screenshot, did you save it onto your computer?

no wat i mean is when i m trying to attach the screenshot i cannot find my file to upload and they only allow custom file however my screenshot is in my all files so they couldn't attach it therefore is there anything tat i can do about it? thanks

Hi may i know if there is only this confirmation screenshot we intl fans have to submit or is there another confirmation. the instructions on the website say there is another confirmation form that states we have to give our YES24 ID / Booking username / Booking Number / Contact / real FANCLUB Username] ????

so for intl its only 1 confirmation form we submit right

Yup there is only one for intl...the other link is for Queen's in korea~

So, I absolutely need to have a passport or foreign registration number to sign up in English?

Edit: So I signed up using the tutorial, but when I go to the product page it does not have the shopping cart icon on the page. I see the shopping cart icon on other items on Yes24, but not the Queen's membership page. There is a red button that tries to launch some INIPay plugin, and the blue button for English booking, but the English site will not allow me to log in with the account I created (note: the site in Korean does allow me to log in.).

Screenshot of the page: http://i.imgur.com/lIlWm2l.jpg

It still astounds me how a country with such amazing internet can completely break online shopping and make registering for anything a hassle.

Edit #2: Can't find that shopping cart icon on any ticket page at all, only physical items. Really not sure what I'm doing wrong.

So, I absolutely need to have a passport or foreign registration number to sign up in English?

Edit: So I signed up using the tutorial, but when I go to the product page it does not have the shopping cart icon on the page. I see the shopping cart icon on other items on Yes24, but not the Queen's membership page. There is a red button that tries to launch some INIPay plugin, and the blue button for English booking, but the English site will not allow me to log in with the account I created (note: the site in Korean does allow me to log in.).

Screenshot of the page: http://i.imgur.com/lIlWm2l.jpg

It still astounds me how a country with such amazing internet can completely break online shopping and make registering for anything a hassle.

Edit #2: Can't find that shopping cart icon on any ticket page at all, only physical items. Really not sure what I'm doing wrong.

It seems the English and Korean sites have separate logins. Its unusual that they require a Passport number for registration. Though, when you submit your confirmation form on T-ara's fancafe, they do ask for the full name on the passport. The INIPay plugin is required to process payment; once it launches, it will take you through a prompt for entering your credit card information. I signed up via the English website so I can't be of further assistance, but hopefully there are some members that did go through the Korean website to obtain membership who can offer some help.

It seems the English and Korean sites have separate logins. Its unusual that they require a Passport number for registration. Though, when you submit your confirmation form on T-ara's fancafe, they do ask for the full name on the passport. The INIPay plugin is required to process payment; once it launches, it will take you through a prompt for entering your credit card information. I signed up via the English website so I can't be of further assistance, but hopefully there are some members that did go through the Korean website to obtain membership who can offer some help.

Yeah, I lack a passport and I'm beginning to think that's going to be a problem.

I'm now trying to pay through the INIPay plugin directly, by clicking the red button and skipping the first three steps including clicking the cart icon and entering your shopping cart, but I'm hitting a wall.

When I get to step 4 in INIPay (it skips step 3) I get to this page. The text covered in black was automatically filled for me, the red boxes won't allow me to enter any information, and when I click the blue button in the bottom right corner to continue, I'm given the message "배송지 정보를 모두 입력해 주세요." I'm assuming the shipping option at the top "일반우편배송(0원)" is domestic which would be preventing my information from being correct?

http://i.imgur.com/SXWUVfL.jpg

Thanks, eXceed. Hoping someone will be able to help me out soon.

Yeah, I lack a passport and I'm beginning to think that's going to be a problem.

I'm now trying to pay through the INIPay plugin directly, by clicking the red button and skipping the first three steps including clicking the cart icon and entering your shopping cart, but I'm hitting a wall.

When I get to step 4 in INIPay (it skips step 3) I get to this page. The text covered in black was automatically filled for me, the red boxes won't allow me to enter any information, and when I click the blue button in the bottom right corner to continue, I'm given the message "배송지 정보를 모두 입력해 주세요." I'm assuming the shipping option at the top "일반우편배송(0원)" is domestic which would be preventing my information from being correct?

http://i.imgur.com/SXWUVfL.jpg

Thanks, eXceed. Hoping someone will be able to help me out soon.

The button that we were referring to was based on information prior to the sale going up. So we made the steps based off buying any other product on their page. For membership, you indeed have to use that red INIPay button that you've been going through.

As for the wall.. I'm not sure why it won't let you enter additional information, but the domestic delivery would be a problem as it only accepts addresses in the standard Korean format. This is why CCM emphasizes that the English website is for foreigners to use. We'll try to contact them and see what people without passports should do.

The button that we were referring to was based on information prior to the sale going up. So we made the steps based off buying any other product on their page.

Thanks a lot, eXceed. That's what was really throwing me off, at least now I know I'm not missing something.

We'll try to contact them and see what people without passports should do.

And thank you again. I'm going to go ahead and try to get a passport, but even with the expedited process it takes est. two weeks, and with the government shutdown and all that, I imagine I won't actually be able to get one in my hands before the end of October.

Thanks a lot, eXceed. That's what was really throwing me off, at least now I know I'm not missing something.

And thank you again. I'm going to go ahead and try to get a passport, but even with the expedited process it takes est. two weeks, and with the government shutdown and all that, I imagine I won't actually be able to get one in my hands before the end of October.

I'll let you know what we hear on our end. I don't see why a passport is needed for the membership process.

I've read the sales pitch (i.e. what 20,000W gets you) but for pre-existing members, what is your experience with fan club membership and what sort of goodies did you get?

From being a member for the 1st membership...it mostly benefitted the korean fanclub vs international. You have access to other part of the daum cafe, attend the first fanclub meeting and priority for shows where t-ara guesting plus limited goodies, occasional sns texts and 1 webmazine that was sent to my daum email.

The limted goods are the stuff on the right...the newsletter/flyers on the right are from japan sweet treasure fanclub minus the latest issue which I don't have included...

taragoods006.jpg

From being a member for the 1st membership...it mostly benefitted the korean fanclub vs international. You have access to other part of the daum cafe, attend the first fanclub meeting and priority for shows where t-ara guesting plus limited goodies, occasional sns texts and 1 webmazine that was sent to my daum email.

The limted goods are the stuff on the right...the newsletter on the right are from sweet treasure newsletter...minus the latest issue which is not included...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/asian_kisses/taragoods006.jpg

Thank you for the info. :)

I'll let you know what we hear on our end. I don't see why a passport is needed for the membership process.

I think its important for attending events that were booked through yes24. I read somewhere on the page that a passport is needed to claim your tickets/... on site.

So I think I'm having some problems...

I registered on Daum, joined the fancafe, answered the T-ara quiz, then paid and posted my confirmation information and screenshot. The next day, they said "인증완료" (Certified) to me and I became a "우수회원(퀸즈2기)" (Expert Member (Queen's 2)). However, the day after that again, I became a "정회원" (Member).

I tried asking them about it on the page that is dedicated for questions, "2기모집 질문답변" (2nd Recruiting Questions), but they just answered "수정완료 되었습니다." (Modification has been completed.), but I don't know if that was because I corrected a typo or if they were answering my question... I tried writing in Korean, but I can't be sure that they understood what I meant.

My only theory was that they confirmed my answers to the T-ara quiz after they confirmed my Second Queen's application and somehow downgraded me then...

EDIT: Got it sorted out. Just had to spam them some more...

Edited by Keikeu

i just read this and i got scared!!! coz theres no shipping fee address and shipping type when we made the purchased it only asked for tel no. with will call option so we will just post our confirmation on the fans cafe and its good to go right?

That's what it seems like for now. I'm not sure how they'll process international shipping and what not.