Diadem Forums

2nd Recruitment of T-ara's Official Fanclub: QUEEN's Notice (in English)

Elly

May I know how long will the shipping take?

Because I am staying in Korean currently but will be returning to my country at Jan 2014. If the shipping will happen within next month, I will put in my Korea address instead of my country's address.

They haven't given any details on shipping yet. You could post in T-ara's fancafe and see if staff can help you out.

Hey guys, can someone help me?

I was reading through the post and I've seen someone who encountered a similar problem. I'm buying the 'ticket' through yes24, the English website and I'm trying to sign up for an account and there's this one part below:

Foreign number : Foreign Registraion Number passport number

*Note: you have to select either the Foreign Reg # or the passport one

What's the foreign number? I have yet to get my passport so should I just put down my ID/driver licence card number instead?

Hey guys, can someone help me?

I was reading through the post and I've seen someone who encountered a similar problem. I'm buying the 'ticket' through yes24, the English website and I'm trying to sign up for an account and there's this one part below:

Foreign number : Foreign Registraion Number passport number

*Note: you have to select either the Foreign Reg # or the passport one

What's the foreign number? I have yet to get my passport so should I just put down my ID/driver licence card number instead?

A Foreign Registration number is issued to foreigners living in Korea. Per Wikipedia: "Upon registration with the city office, foreigners receive an alien registration number, which serves as a substitute, on their alien registration card."

As for not having a passport, I'm really not sure. Because in the confirmation form, they ask for the full name written on the passport, you can't simply enter a fake passport number (though I know some have). I don't think they'll understand your Driver's License as it is specific to the US and they can't really verify it.

Just wondering, I've bought the membership and stuff and confirmed at the fan site. However, why am I still just "member"? Shouldn't it be VIP member or something? :blink:

On the main fancafe page, I have the following written across the top: "축하합니다~ flyboyx26 님이 우수회원으로 등급 UP 되셨어요!" From what I've been told, that means they've leveled my account to the max (Queen's 2). Check if you have that.

I finished my purchase on Yes24. Then do i need register Daum?

And Do i receive a bill, membership card? Or just receive a confirmed mail from Yes?

They sent me the approval number. But i don't understand i use this number to do what?

You need to register for an account on Daum (there should be a tutorial on Diadem) so you can join T-ara's fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/fant-ara. After that, please read [알림] Queen’s 2nd official fan club application confirmation direct which tells you what you need to do on there in English.

On the main fancafe page, I have the following written across the top: "축하합니다~ flyboyx26 님이 우수회원으로 등급 UP 되셨어요!" From what I've been told, that means they've leveled my account to the max (Queen's 2). Check if you have that.

Which part of the page? Could you provide a screenshot please? Seems like I do not have any of that sort... I remembered seeing my status as outstanding member or VIP member before... :mellow:

Which part of the page? Could you provide a screenshot please? Seems like I do not have any of that sort... I remembered seeing my status as outstanding member or VIP member before... :mellow:

Where I circled is where the message will show up:

Vb9IiU7.jpg

Hi.. I would like to ask because we already purchase our membership in yes24.. can somebody help us on how to post it on t-arafan cafe? we already create an account on daum.

Please look at CCM's English instructions for posting the confirmation form on T-ara's fancafe. They are clear and tell you exactly what you need to do: http://cafe.daum.net/fant-ara/3WIP/52

hi i dunnoe hw to save my ticket that i had been purchased in my computer ? cos they dun have the save button there where shud i go n save my file? please help^^thanks

It depends which OS you are using, but there should be a screenshot command regardless:

Windows OS: Hit the Print Screen button, then paste (CTRL+V) the screenshot in a program like Paint

Mac OS: Command-Shift-3 or 4

Nope I don't have it :(

Is there anyway to check with the admins at the fan site? :unsure:

You can check on "내 정보" on the left column. Then click on the small arrow icon. It will appear your name and your level. If is stated "우수회원(퀸즈2기)" thats mean you had been level up.

I

You can check on "내 정보" on the left column. Then click on the small arrow icon. It will appear your name and your level. If is stated "우수회원(퀸즈2기)" thats mean you had been level up.

I

Mine is just 정회원, which means member. It was 우수회원(퀸즈2기) when I just submitted my screenie of completing the payment for the membership. Now it's just member, which is really strange :(

A Foreign Registration number is issued to foreigners living in Korea. Per Wikipedia: "Upon registration with the city office, foreigners receive an alien registration number, which serves as a substitute, on their alien registration card."

As for not having a passport, I'm really not sure. Because in the confirmation form, they ask for the full name written on the passport, you can't simply enter a fake passport number (though I know some have). I don't think they'll understand your Driver's License as it is specific to the US and they can't really verify it.

I see.. Thanks, guess I'll have to pass on this year's registration :(

Mine is just 정회원, which means member. It was 우수회원(퀸즈2기) when I just submitted my screenie of completing the payment for the membership. Now it's just member, which is really strange :(

Okay that's really weird.. Sorry there's nothing I can help you..