Diadem Forums

2nd Recruitment of T-ara's Official Fanclub: QUEEN's Notice (in English)

Elly

hi! I'm getting all the process and everything. but when I'm already paying there's a message that says i need a VISA 3D >.< what does that means? my card is master, and its working well.. please help >.<

Visa 3D is a security system that protects online transactions. Generally, all Visa cards have it, but you may need to contact your credit card company to enable it. Mastercard has a similar version, but I don't know what the name is. Make sure you specify that your card is Master before entering your information or else it won't go through.

Visa 3D is a security system that protects online transactions. Generally, all Visa cards have it, but you may need to contact your credit card company to enable it. Mastercard has a similar version, but I don't know what the name is. Make sure you specify that your card is Master before entering your information or else it won't go through.

i did make sure that i choose mastercard.. I'll try to contact them so i can finish all the process.. thank you so much^^

I am stuck in the very beginning.. As guided, I went to the English site and made booking but it asked me for yes24 account?

I went to this URL to make the booking. Isnt this the site for foreign fans who wants membership card without making an account in yes24?

Note: CCM has arranged an English site from where you can register and purchase your ticket. You may skip the Yes24.com registration.

http://ticket.yes24.com/Pages/English/Perf/FnPerfDeail.aspx?IdPerf=16225

I am stuck in the very beginning.. As guided, I went to the English site and made booking but it asked me for yes24 account?

I went to this URL to make the booking. Isnt this the site for foreign fans who wants membership card without making an account in yes24?

Yes. That is the site for foreign fans to sign up to book membership. But you have to register and create an account...look on the upper right corner for link to register. After payment, you must take a screen cap and post it on their daum fan cafe.

Yes. That is the site for foreign fans to sign up to book membership. But you have to register and create an account...look on the upper right corner for link to register. After payment, you must take a screen cap and post it on their daum fan cafe.

Thanks for the help but I got stuck again. I am really slow with these kinds of stuff..

After making the acc, I clicked on the booking and a new window opened.. Couldnt process further after that. Sorry for the inconvenience time and again.

http://imgur.com/Cv1GPF7

Thanks for the help but I got stuck again. I am really slow with these kinds of stuff..

After making the acc, I clicked on the booking and a new window opened.. Couldnt process further after that. Sorry for the inconvenience time and again.

http://imgur.com/Cv1GPF7

Select the 30th (the only date you can click on) on the calendar. After that you should be able to proceed normally. They don't really give you any options so you just keep selecting through the steps. After you submit the order, it should launch the INIPay plugin for you to pay.

Where I circled is where the message will show up:

Vb9IiU7.jpg

I posted my payment conformation with screen caps on the page mentioned on the tutorial but I didnt get the message you have circled.

My message on the board was like this:

Name:

Address+Post Code:

Phone Numner:

(and payment screen cap ofc)

Do I need to post anything more coz my status wasnt upgraded nor I got the message you circled?

Before the 2nd recruitment, I went here and leveled up and CCM send me a message that everything went well.
Then I followed your tutorial about this 2nd recruitment, I made the payment on the 27th and I posted the screen with the info required but I didn't see any message from CCM TvT
I see THIS on the fancafe.
Please help me and sorry for my english LOL.

I can't seem to log in to yes24 after signing up.

Do I click on domestic intercom industries or international and whether to choose foreign registration number or passport number?

Sorry for asking so many questions.

Seems to be very long. From singapore here.

Where I circled is where the message will show up:

Vb9IiU7.jpg

Please look at CCM's English instructions for posting the confirmation form on T-ara's fancafe. They are clear and tell you exactly what you need to do: http://cafe.daum.net/fant-ara/3WIP/52

It depends which OS you are using, but there should be a screenshot command regardless:

Windows OS: Hit the Print Screen button, then paste (CTRL+V) the screenshot in a program like Paint

Mac OS: Command-Shift-3 or 4

i still can't seem to do it becos when i saved it will be in pdf form is it possible to send it to u and help me to resize to the paint n then send it back to me?

i still can't seem to do it becos when i saved it will be in pdf form is it possible to send it to u and help me to resize to the paint n then send it back to me?

Yeah sure, send it over to me. Email: flyboyx26@gmail.com

I can't seem to log in to yes24 after signing up.

Do I click on domestic intercom industries or international and whether to choose foreign registration number or passport number?

Sorry for asking so many questions.

Seems to be very long. From singapore here.

Click international, and passport number (unless you are living in Korea and have a foreign registration number).

Before the 2nd recruitment, I went here and leveled up and CCM send me a message that everything went well.

Then I followed your tutorial about this 2nd recruitment, I made the payment on the 27th and I posted the screen with the info required but I didn't see any message from CCM TvT

I see THIS on the fancafe.

Please help me and sorry for my english LOL.

I would wait a few weeks depending on when you registered. I bet it'll take them some time to process all of the memberships. Aside from that, we can't do anything on our end. You would have to contact the staff on the fancafe for more assistance.

I posted my payment conformation with screen caps on the page mentioned on the tutorial but I didnt get the message you have circled.

My message on the board was like this:

Name:

Address+Post Code:

Phone Numner:

(and payment screen cap ofc)

Do I need to post anything more coz my status wasnt upgraded nor I got the message you circled?

If you posted everything they asked for and the screen cap, you should be good to go. I would wait a few weeks for your status to change as they have many applications to process.

I would wait a few weeks depending on when you registered. I bet it'll take them some time to process all of the memberships. Aside from that, we can't do anything on our end. You would have to contact the staff on the fancafe for more assistance.

Thank you for the answer!!

Yeah sure, send it over to me. Email: flyboyx26@gmail.com

Click international, and passport number (unless you are living in Korea and have a foreign registration number).

If you posted everything they asked for and the screen cap, you should be good to go. I would wait a few weeks for your status to change as they have many applications to process.

ald replied. thanks^^

Thanks for that Bankudonku. I've signed up already and entered my email however I can't log in. They request me to log in again but still I'm not in.

My email (ID) is english though. Do I have to change it to hangul? Sorry for the trouble.

English email is fine. Did you do a password recovery? It is the third word below the login fields

English email is fine. Did you do a password recovery? It is the third word below the login field.

But even before I can log in, my signing up doesn't seem to work. Keeps giving me this response:

The page at ticket.yes24.com says: Please try again using your ID.

What does that mean?

But even before I can log in, my signing up doesn't seem to work. Keeps giving me this response:

The page at ticket.yes24.com says: Please try again using your ID.

What does that mean?

Did you sign up on the Korean Yes24 site first? The English Yes24 site uses different IDs. You'll have to reregister for the English site

Did you sign up on the Korean Yes24 site first? The English Yes24 site uses different IDs. You'll have to reregister for the English site

I remembered I only try to sign up on Korean site until submitting my 1st and last name. That's all. After that,I gave up and sign up for the English site. That's all. So I don't think I've used my email. Tried on both mac and windows. Still giving me the same response.

Really want to join the fan club.

I remembered I only try to sign up on Korean site until submitting my 1st and last name. That's all. After that,I gave up and sign up for the English site. That's all. So I don't think I've used my email. Tried on both mac and windows. Still giving me the same response.

Really want to join the fan club.

Can you try making a new login ID?