Diadem Forums

2nd Recruitment of T-ara's Official Fanclub: QUEEN's Notice (in English)

Elly

Try clearing your cache or even try using through a different computer (Windows though). While helping a friend out, I wasn't able to log into her account the first two attempts, receiving that same message but eventually did. Not exactly sure what the issue could be though.

Try to ask a friend if they can log into your account for you. Perhaps then they could also help you register.

I am hoping I did everything right... I don't have a passport so I had to go through the korean site, Payment was successful, but Im worried that the address may be messed up when I checked out... I just posted the confirmation screenshot on the Fancafe with my correct mailing address...

I was more than a bit disappointed when I found out I wasnt able to sign up with the English site, and found directions here rather late so I kinda rushed to sign up before it closes... Will they be using the correct address that was posted with the screenshot?

I am hoping I did everything right... I don't have a passport so I had to go through the korean site, Payment was successful, but Im worried that the address may be messed up when I checked out... I just posted the confirmation screenshot on the Fancafe with my correct mailing address...

I was more than a bit disappointed when I found out I wasnt able to sign up with the English site, and found directions here rather late so I kinda rushed to sign up before it closes... Will they be using the correct address that was posted with the screenshot?

So for English booking, they didn't ask you for your address. You provide your address in the confirmation form on the fancafe (as you've said). I'm pretty sure they'll just use whatever address you listed in that post.