Diadem Forums

[13.10.08] T-ara's Eunjung revealed to have participated in the arrangement of "I Know The Feeling"

nathaniel

[13.10.08] T-ara's Eunjung revealed to have participated in the arrangement of "I Know The Feeling"

201310081041262410_1.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung helped in the arrangement of their song "I Know The Feeling".

On the 8th, Core Contents Media said, "T-ara's title track 'I Know The Feeling' was composed by Baek Deoksang. The acoustic music arrangement was done in collaborative by himself and T-ara's own member Eunjung after she expressed her wants to participate in it."

Eunjung said, "For the first time, I've helped participate in making T-ara's music. I had fun and learned with a open-heart and carefully prepared for it with QUEEN's in mind and am excited for them to hear it."

She also said, "The acoustic guitar melody shows off a different side of us (T-ara) and is a good song for autumn. I hope fans will like both 'Number Nine' and 'I Know The Feeling'."

"I Know The Feeling" has a sad and addictive melody, with lyrics that maximize the emotions of the song. It was composed by Baek Deoksang and co-written by Baek Hyunjung.

T-ara's eighth mini-album "AGAIN" will be released on the 10th, and their two-part music videos will be released on the same day.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131008n11275

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Since Eunjung mentioned guitar, does it mean she was playing guitar? Or other instrument?

It's really more exciting to know this news. Thank you Eunjung for always keeping your group and fans in mind. You are such a jewel.

I still hope though that I will see her play the piano. Or that Yukelele/whatever she received in Mongolia.

Nice one, Eunjung! I'm so excited to hear it! :)

It seems that Eunjung shines in this comeback with her awesome parts in Number 9 and her participation in arranging I Know The Feeling.

I really feel that they are putting so much effort in this comeback more than they have ever done, and it's really exciting to see them shine and prove themselves once again.

T-ara Fighting!!! :):):)

Dear God,

When You made us human, didn't You make us all equal?

Why did You make Eunjungie so especially perfect?

WHY?!

You were obviously showing off when you made Eunjungie. Or were You just showing us the personification of perfection?

THEY ARE SERIOUSLY MAKING THIS COMEBACK EVEN MORE AND MORE AMAZING.

I really like the fact that the members are exposing themselves with other parts of the job, like how Hyomin usually helps out with fashion based things and now Eunjung, and not to mention the fact that they are already amazing actresses. I love it. They are really one of the most talented group in Korea.

AND OMG TWO MORE DAYS AHHHHHHHH !! I CANT WAIT.

Is there anything Eunjung can´t do? I don´t think so. Just when you think Eunjung has a long list of talents and is impossible she can have more ,she comes and show a new talent.

Im so proud she is my bias, i´ve always see something special in her and i see her as the most talented, despite that, she is very humble and thinks about T-ARA before thinking abut herself and that makes her more amazing.

Congratulations Eunjung, you deserve all opportunities to develop all your endless talents .

Sure the other members have more talents to show, for example Qri´s talent on the bass or maybe Boram´s acting, Hyomin as a fashion designer,Soyeon can sing dramas or movie OST,Jiyeon acting and dancing.

That´s why i love T-ARA because each member is special, sure there are many things to discover about their talent in the future.

Since I read Jungiee took part in the arrangement of Song, it doubled my excitement and tripled my anticipation. This girl truly owns the hearts of all fans and why wouldnt she when everything she does is in the interest of fans..

I am literally sold to Jungiee whenever she states that Queen's has special place in her heart and she does care bout them...

Waiting for the D-day... Two title tracks at the same day..

I think most of us would agree that it's great to hear of Eunjung's participitation in the creative direction of their new song. More importantly, it shows that our girls are really maturing in terms of their abilities in that they are given the responsibility to put in their ideas and thoughts into the creation of their songs rather than just being mere performers. I really hope that in future all the girls will be able and allowed to put in their ideas into future T-ara songs and performances as what Hyomin and Eunjung have done.

There's a sense of proudness when one hears of Hyomin's role in Roly Poly And Jeon Won Diary. The same goes for Eunjung. I hope to be able feel the same with the rest of the members. Don't get me wrong, I am already very proud of them for what they have done and gone through.

This is good news to hear. Eunjung has become the 2nd T-ara member to help in this regard toward the area of writing/composing/arranging a song, Hwayoung being the 1st T-ara member for Yangpa's "사랑은 다 그런거래요" (Love Is All The Same), featuring Davichi's Haeri, and Hanna. ^_^

I hope to hear the rest of the members participating in the writing/composing/arranging areas too, in their career future. ^_^

Can't wait to get my copy. T-ara Fighting! ^_^