Diadem Forums

[13.10.10] Video HD - T-ara "Number Nine" MV

maknae23

wow. It's beautiful. The video is beautiful and the song is beautiful.

I liked it really much live but as a full song it's really beautiful when you can hear their voices and the music's elements clearly~

always listen the song first time as a fully released HD music video, or audio and after that a live version, because it's just so different how much better the live sounds when you know the HD, CD version of the song yeah~

Let's see how it's like on shows like music bank etc.~ And I wonder when it's released to be sold as a CD 8o in YesAsia etc.

I'm so happy it turned out to be this beautiful. It's definitely worth the long wait! :)

The song is just so addictive! I was addicted already after hearing the song in the fancams but it's nothing compared to now that the MV is out with the full quality audio. It's even more addicting now!

I enjoyed watching the MV and I'll probably watch it again and again and again.

The MV, from start to finish, is just amazing! The set, the outfits, everything is elegant and classy and of course they all look so pretty!

My favorite part is when they started destroying their stuff (all the tearing, burning... and even Qri eating that rose! LOL!)

Are they releasing another MV? I was actually looking forward to that desert-theme video shot in Mongolia... or was that just for teaser purposes? No plans for a drama MV?

I wish them all the luck for this comeback, and I hope they will.kill all the charts once again!!!

T-ara Fighting!!! :):):)

This song is very catchy.And I'm glad that the music video doesn't change every 2 seconds.It just that I don't like the beat at the beginning of the song and after the chorus.Sounds a bit annoying.The "I'm addict" part was lol.It wasn't necessary.But other than these two complaints,the song is great.And the song "I know The Feeling" is like We Were In Love.It reminds me of them back in 2011 where they promoted Cry Cry and We Were In Love at the same time.

Does anyone know when they are going to release the drama version?I'm looking forward to drama version the most.

13 seconds into the MV when I saw the EunYeonMin opening I knew I was SOLD.

This song brought me back the feeling when I first saw the performances for "Lies" and "Like the First Time". I felt like I'm falling in love with the girls all over again. It's very refreshing. I was close to feel the same as this when I saw the zombie version of "Lovey-Dovey" and robot version of "Sexy Love", but this one really brought me back to the level of ecstasy of "Lies" and "Like the First Time". Well done girls, for making me fall in love with you all over again.

EVERYONE looked extremely precious and beautiful in the video. I can't stop drooling at EunYeonMin. I'm very happy to see Eunjungie and Dino getting more lines to showcase their vocals.

So glad I avoided all the teasers and fancams of this song. To watch the MV and hear their new song for the first time without any prior knowledge just makes the whole experience so much better.

Well, what can I say about the song other than it's AWESOME! It's not unexpected anyway, this is T-ara we are talking about, right? You wouldnt expect anything less. The beat of the song and the whole imagery of the song really work well together. And Hyomin with her darker look...just beautiful. The contrast of dark hair against her fair skin <3

This music video concept matches perfectly with the overall tone and song. At the beginning, we see the original 3 members, Eunjung, Hyomin, and Jiyeon, and then all of the remaining members, Boram, Soyeon, and Qri, combined. The dance choreography looks very good and flows visually with the concept, the song itself, and the members' individual and group cohesion all together. I feel like calling it the, "Lovely DJ Dance". The lyrics is very engaging, and scripts the very fabric of their expressions so very good and alluring to the very end. The rhythm and beat breathes in the needed right amount of adrenaline befitting the dance floor, while the props and stage settings by each member, and as a group together, captures and justifies the essential variety of the themes.

Excellent work by T-ara once again. ^_^ T-ara Fighting! :D