Diadem Forums

[13.10.10] Video HD - T-ara "I Know The Feeling" MV

maknae23

OMG...I love this MV and song. It's so simple and yet so beautiful as the same time. The whole concept of 'less is more' really works in this mv. Against a black background and simplicity of the mv the beautiful voices of the girls really shines through! Not forgeting how beautiful they look also.

I think one can't go pass one of the highlights of this MV which is Boram rapping. So proud of her. And forming the dynamic duo with Hyomin (who is my bias) for the rap is so awesome. Reminds me of Hyomin and Eunjung teaming up in 'WannaPlay'. Really happy and impressed with how this MV turned out especially since we all know that Eunjung had a hand in the arrangement of this song. Doubly happy <3<3

Eunjung and Jiyeon opening the song at the start was very good, and kept the beat and rhythm on the right path of the theme, and set the following tone of the song which allowed Soyeon to develop expressively within her vocal realm of passion, with a very strong and growing talent coming from Boram, backed by the ever supporting Hyomin in her versatile element, all the while and together throughout the song with Qri upholding everybody with the impressible and lingering pillar question of them all to the very end of the song and beyond. This is T-ara in their natural rudiment that showcases just how incredibly they've improved since, "A Good Person".

T-ara Fighting! :D