Diadem Forums

Pre-order T-ara's 8th Mini Album Again + Number 9 Japanese verion on YesAsia!

craZy

8th Mini Album Again

TpCMRrt.jpg

Without Poster

US$14.99

BUY: NORTH AMERICA or GLOBAL

With Poster

US$19.99

Number 9 Japanese Version

Limited Edition A

US$22.49

CD

1. Number 9 (JPN ver.)

2. Memory ~ The Guidance You Gave Me

DVD

1. Memory ~ The Guidance You Gave Me MV

2. Bunny Style! Live Performance (2nd Album Premium Event Live 2013.7.13)

Extra

1. One random trading card

2. Special Jacket

Limited Edition B

US$22.49

CD

1. Number 9 (JPN ver.)

DVD

1. Memory ~ The Guidance You Gave Me MV Making

2. Lies (JPN ver.) Live Performance (2nd Album Premium Event Live 2013.7.13)

Extra

2. Special Jacket

Regular Edition

US$14.25

CD

1. Number 9 (JPN ver.)

3. A-HA (Bonus Track)

Extra

XMAS Edition

US$83.75

CD DISC 1

1. Number 9 (JPN ver.)

2. Number 9 - Club ver. (JPN ver.)

3. Memory ~ The Guidance You Gave Me

CD DISC 2

T-ARA Party Non Stop Remix (10 songs/45 minutes)

DVD

2nd Album Premium Event Live 2013.7.13 Movie (20 minutes)

1. Bo Peep Bo Peep (JPN ver.) Live Performance

2. MC Collection

3. Back Stage

Extra

1. Special box

2. One random trading card

3. One random keychain - T-ara Santa ver. (full set of 6 included)

If the links do not work, right click to copy link and paste into your URL bar.

'T-ARA Party Non Stop Remix' will contain BPBP, Yayaya, Lovey Dovey, Roly Poly, WAYBLT, Bye Bye, LTFT, Target, Bunny Style & Deja Vu.

does the album includes an official poster? Idk if I can still pre order this or buy it at a later time because I registered at the fan club and my hard earned cash is running low.. haha

You can buy the mini album only or with poster (two different listings). This link craZy posted above is to the listing of the mini album only. But next to it on the right hand side, you can see it offered with the poster which costs another $4 bucks. But just use the link above to get to Yesasia to help support Diadem.

does the album includes an official poster? Idk if I can still pre order this or buy it at a later time because I registered at the fan club and my hard earned cash is running low.. haha

You can buy the mini album only or with poster (two different listings). This link craZy posted above is to the listing of the mini album only. But next to it on the right hand side, you can see it offered with the poster which costs another $4 bucks. But just use the link above to get to Yesasia to help support Diadem.

The poster links weren't available at that time but I have added them now. ^^

I've placed my order under T-araForIndo mass order :D

anyway, will CCM release a repackage of this album by any chance? I'm still wondering about the existence of that IKTF acoustic version, and in the tracklist: 6. Again 1997, is it going to be just a digital booklet or is it an actual track to be released?

OMG!!!!! This is so incredible!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am really looking forward to the release of our CD's/DVD's!

I think this will break the ice for them back in South Korea!

I ordered all of them through YesAsia......however, CDJapan has them on sale for ¥1800@ or roughly $18.67?!?!? The XMas is already SOLD OUT!!!! I'm sure it is a mistake, but, just the same I ordered them at that price and it went through???! Just an FYI.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/s/list_from_code_banner.html?key=488026

OMG!!!!! This is so incredible!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am really looking forward to the release of our CD's/DVD's!

I ordered all of them through YesAsia......however, CDJapan has them on sale for ¥1800@ or roughly $18.67?!?!? The XMas is already SOLD OUT!!!! I'm sure it is a mistake, but, just the same I ordered them at that price and it went through???! Just an FYI.

LOL i ordered from CDjapan too...and it went through as well at ¥1800 for the X-MAS edition~ and now its sold out~ ^-^

They adjusted it to ¥8000~ i just checked XD now my payment in total for all versions including shipping is US$149.07~ T^T