Diadem Forums

Pre-order T-ara's 8th Mini Album Again + Number 9 Japanese verion on YesAsia!

craZy

For the xmas edition it says random key chain and (full set of 6 included) what does that means lol it comes with 6 of them ?

It usually only comes with one random of 6 different keychain~ meaning you will only get one, which is random one from six different one~ thats my guess keke...and OF COURSE I WISH they would have all 6 in one...since i already pre-ordered all their different jap Number Nine albums kkekeke~

According to T-ARA's Official Japanese website, the release date of the X-Mas edition of the single has been postponed due to issues with production (I think they are unable to meet demand and fulfill all orders in time for the 20th). At this time, there is no new release date but they will update their website when the new release date is available. All of the other editions will be released on the 20th as planned.

In Yesasia it says in the title of the x'mas edition "release cancelled", hopefully it just means they release it later??!!! and not just cancel the whole album?!

As long as T-ARA's official website states that the X-Mas edition will be released at a later (undetermined for now) date, the single will not be cancelled unless they decide to cancel it, regardless of what YesAsia says. They're probably just using that message as a placeholder until they get the new release date although they should just say "Release Postponed." As long as they don't actually cancel your order, you should be fine.

It appears that the Xmas edition has been on hold indefinitely. I sent a query to YesAsia and their reply is as follows:

"Regarding to the item “NUMBER NINE / Kioku- Kimi ga Kureta Michishirube (2CDs+DVD) (X'mas Edition) (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)”, we are still waiting for the supplier for further instruction. Please be assured that if the above item was cancelled from the order, a Paypal refund will be provided after the order was shipped from the warehouse and the free Japan mini toy will be provided in the order without change.

We will notify you again once there is any update about the above item. Please accept our apologies as we cannot confirm this issue at the moment. "

I guess for the moment Xmas edition will be unavailable (possibly slated for release on Christmas?). Please ignore the notes on Paypal and/or mini toy (if you also ordered from YA and either or both items does not apply to you).

From what I gathered, the other online shops has a similar position (e.g. CD Japan).

Does anyone know if the x'mas edition is going to be released at all? My x'mas edition order in Yesasia was cancelled :( ...

Yep it will, the official Japanese website has confirmed so as PrincessT-ara stated above. It's available in stores but online stores have postponed the date. The Xmas Edition sold out quick in online stores, perhaps they're working on filling up orders and restocking.

What happen to xmas edition my order got cancelled did anyone receive this email too?

The order was cancelled due to postponed release of the album, but no worries it will be available soon i guess~ mine got cancelled as well =( was hoping it came together with all the other rest of the japanese version number nine albums~ =/

Hey guys, any word on the "A" & "B" XMAS EDITIONS yet?! Anywhere? I've scoured everwhere.....nothing?

Sorry guys on CDJapan...did they refund your money, I got my refund.

Now we have the "What Do I Do" Mini Album to buy on December 5th!!! Early X'mas for us Queens/Kings!? ^ ^!

.....no money for presents for anyone else. Lol!

A new release date for the X-Mas Edition of "NUMBER NINE / Kioku ~Kimi ga Kureta Michishirube~" has been decided! According to their official Japanese website, this edition of the single will be released on December 18th! Some retailers have already put the single up for preorder again and others should be doing so shortly so for those whose orders were cancelled or those who missed out on it the first time around, be on the lookout!