Diadem Forums

[13.10.11] Hwang Jungeum sends a message to T-ara, "You have suffered a lot, but be happy now"

nathaniel

[13.10.11] Hwang Jungeum sends a message to T-ara, "You have suffered a lot, but be happy now"

1381461317_586567.jpg

Hwang Jungeum left a message of support for T-ara.

On the 11th through her blog account, Hwang Jungeum posted, "Pretty T-ara dongsaengs album came out! I can see their maturity. Their hearts suffered a lot, but now, promote happily and prettily." She also included a picture of their new album.

T-ara's image has transformed from their traditional image into a sexy image. They exposed their smooth legs and dark makeup - a sexy charm.

T-ara's mini album "Again" has double title tracks, both which have appeal as emotional songs with compelling lyrics.

Hwang Jungeum is currently in the KBS2 drama "Secret" and her words of support for T-ara have caught attention.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131011n14450

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Nqaw thats so sweet of her. Supporting her label mates. I hope our girls will now be happy knowing that there are queen's and others that are always with them till the end. Cheer up girls and keep going strong. I agree with Hwang Jangeum that you have suffered a lot but we all hope you can be happy now !

WE LOVE YOU T-ARA ~

;A; gaddd. I feel like crying. she's just so sweet, supporting her dongsaengs publicly, I bet she have seen all the unfluttering moments t-ara have past through before releasing this number 9. Anyway how. We have to support them!, we have to make them win on every music program!! We have to bring the crown back! Where it originally belong!!leggo none stop vote them.! ;A; gaddddd.. why am I being like this. .____. Odg, otl, I so love T ara <3

The nostalgia. I remember Hwang Jungeum back during her Sugar days, and it's really great to hear that she still supports T-ara after all this time, since, I think it was late 2009, she did a collaboration with Hyomin and Eunjung with this song, . . .

And I agree with her that T-ara suffered tremendously recently, and it's great that T-ara is promoting again. I get the feeling she hopes Hwayoung and Areum returns to T-ara with the rest of us. I heard T-ara topped several charts already, so they are doing well. ^_^

T-ara Fighting! :D

Aww, thank you Hwang Jungeum unnie! That was so sweet of you. I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Yes, T-ara has suffered a lot but now I hope they have a very bright future in front of them. Enjoy your upcoming days happily.

Fighting to both T-ara and Jungeum unnie for her kind words of support!

<3

from debut era, reached to be top giri group in Korea even world, until now she knows their struggle not easy.. B) B)

although maybe Hwang Jung Eum unnie rare meeting with her dongseng now, but i'm sure she knows t-ara well until now.. :D

thank you unnie.. :wub: :wub: