Diadem Forums

[13.10.13] T-ara surprise fans outside Inkigayo with snacks

nathaniel

[13.10.13] T-ara surprise fans outside Inkigayo with snacks

201310131228219610_1.jpg

T-ara surprised over 300 fans waiting for them outside of Inkigayo.

In order to thank the fans who arrived early in the morning to attend the SBS "Inkigayo" pre-recording, T-ara treated over 300 of their fans to ricecakes and fishcakes and other snacks as a gift.

T-ara members bought the gifts with their own money and arranged the surprise themselves. They were with fans from around 7 AM to 8:30 AM before going to rehearsals.

T-ara said, "Up until now, we have received a lot (from fans). We wanted to do something, despite small, to show our gratitude towards our fans. T-ara's fans, and other singer's as well, struggle by getting up early in the morning just to see a short performance, so we want them to eat comfortably today."

They finished by saying, "We can't be singers without our fans, so we don't forget to thank them. We will work hard on stage for them."

T-ara will have their comeback stage on SBS "Inkigayo" tonight at 3:40 PM KST.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131013n06294

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Ohhh my tears is falling down again I am so happy to see T-ara having a great and good times like this again, they are so happy in a way that they do surprise like this is the sign that the past should forget now and be happy with T-ara, support them and love them, they really want to show to queens that they appreciate our efforts. T-ara Fighting! They are down to earth people, so we should FULL support them.

"We can't be singers without our fans" ....To me, that just says it all.

A very timely and sweet gesture by T-ara, especially at a time when they are making their reappearance in their homeland. Fans and non-fans of T-ara will definitely be very touched to see the girls humbling themselves and serving them snacks as recognition and to thank them for their continued support.

It's also a good PR exercise in terms of softening the whole public image that celebrities come from a different planet and the whole saga of T-ara as being bullies.

Lucky fans. Cant imagine Jungiee serving me a food with her own every hands..

Even has a fantasy, its too priceless and beyond my reach...

T-ara are really doing fine.. ranking as high as 2 on over all charts is feat on and of itself..

And more over, they know that Queen's stayed by their sides so they cherish and treasure fans

Good job Queens

WOW, lucky those fans, god I wish I lived in Korea...

Let the past be the past, we still have a great future worth fighting for <3

This is why I'll always support T-ARA, they have the kindest hearts

but other people just try to bury them... making them suffer

What makes me just want to LOVE them and support them even more!

T-ARA FOREVER, T-ARA FIGHTING<3<3<3<3