Diadem Forums

[13.10.15] T-ara to reveal second "Number Nine" music video on the 18th

nathaniel

[13.10.15] T-ara to reveal second "Number Nine" music video on the 18th

201310151030771141_525c9c4f9a71c.jpg

Girl group T-ara will release their second music video for "Number Nine" on the 18th.

On the 15th, it was revealed that T-ara will release their second music video for "Number Nine" at 3:00 PM via their official website.

The music video will be the same as the first 50-second teaser shown. It is shot with the spacious deserts of Mongolia in the background. The wilderness and poignant atmosphere helps highlight T-ara's acting skills in the video.

Through their agency, T-ara said, "We really appreciate all the attention we receive and cherish it. We want to become the best T-ara on stage."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131015n10591

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

YAY!!! Omg Im so happy!! Does this mean theyre gonna act in this MV? I love every MV they have because they act their part so well (They know how to express every concept theyve done so well!) Im so happy that theyre getting so much good attention! And I most definitely cant wait for the second MV! <3 <3 <3 T ARA JJANG!

Who am I to say no to a dramatic version of the MV?

Bring it on girls. I just hope I have the heart to survive your sexiness.

Being sexy used to be Hyominnie's job alone, now Dino and Qri also want the job.

So there are three sexy babes plus the perfect Eunjungie.

Wow, I was kind of hoping for this so I am glad there will be one. I think it was good strategy that they release one at a time so the mv got a lot of views. Now that people are starting to settle from the hype of their comeback, they are bringing in the drama MV. So this will bring the attention and hype again as I for one am looking forward for the drama MV so much. That will suffice( for now) for craving of Eunjung in drama.

Is it really neccessary to have another MV though? Hmmm... I've always thought having different versions of a MV are pointless (like the lengthy drama ones that they had. O_o)

Well, maybe this is the answer to your question:

"Despite various times they felt bitter about their controversy, all members admitted they have matured. Instead of promoting with the goal of #1 in mind, T-ara promoted with the thought of rewarding the fans who still believed in them." Credit: Nath

So, just be happy cause we know they loves us all... <3<3<3

Fantastic news. The whole idea of the girls living and emerging from a harsh and desolate environment is really in line with T-ara's comeback after such a difficult period. This drama version really has got potential written all over it in terms of its storyline. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it will be great. All T-ara's drama versions have been great and I don't expect this one to be any different.

Tiara ' number nine ' second music video will be released .

Tiara girl group agency side on October 16 , " Tiara 's ' number nine ' second music video will be released at 3:00 pm on the 17th ," he said.

' Number nine ' second music video was originally scheduled to be released on the 18th . Side tiara with Youtube and SNS music video at the request of fans are wondering if the 17th day forehand 15:00 Tiara official music video through the website decided to publish . The music video was released in vast sokeneun comeback teaser

Standing in the desert in the background is filled with images of tiara members . Tiara radical transformation through this music video and the first music video and the tries

Known that it will introduce an entirely different appeal . Meanwhile, the eighth tiara mini album 'AGAIN ( Again ) " released last week, the hot music program which brings together interested

After a successful comeback stage vigorous activity are continuing .

Photojournalism : News yen / hwanghyejin News / 10.16.2013 - unauthorized publication and distribution prohibited -