Diadem Forums

[13.10.15] T-ara's Eunjung will participate in "UN World Peace Festival" as the narrator

nathaniel

[13.10.15] T-ara's Eunjung will participate in "UN World Peace Festival" as the narrator

201310151137211119_1.jpg

Girl group member Eunjung will take on the challenge of being a narrator.

Eunjung recently participated in the special MBC program "UN Day" as a narrator for the "UN World Peace Festival".

Eunjung said, "I feel thankful that I can be the narrator for such a meaningful program and be the voice of happy stories."

On the 19th, Eunjung and her girl group T-ara will perform in Incheon for the "2013 UN World Peace Festival".

On the 23th, the "UN World Peace Festival" will be broadcast along with Eunjung's narration piece.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131015n15234

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

As much as I would like to see Eunjung in a drama or movie, I am happy that she is also expanding her field. And i am thankful that she has given these opportunities. It may be a step back considering she was already lead is dramas. But this is a good step nonetheless. Voice acting/narration is also hard. And because she wants to concentrate on T-ara activities, she left as MC( which needs weekly commitment) and stay away from acting( which need More commitment). SO to see her participating in specials and MC and narration, I am very happy. These will help us Eunjung fans as we await for her return to dramaland. I hope though that after T-ara promotions and US debut, we will see Eunjung in drama again. I miss her acting soooo much. I am already resorting to dig up her old movies and drama appearances pre debut just to see her acting.

• 3 weeks later...