Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[13.10.15] T-ara's Eunjung will participate in "UN World Peace Festival" as the narrator

[13.10.15] T-ara's Eunjung will participate in "UN World Peace Festival" as the narrator

201310151137211119_1.jpg

Girl group member Eunjung will take on the challenge of being a narrator.

Eunjung recently participated in the special MBC program "UN Day" as a narrator for the "UN World Peace Festival".

Eunjung said, "I feel thankful that I can be the narrator for such a meaningful program and be the voice of happy stories."

On the 19th, Eunjung and her girl group T-ara will perform in Incheon for the "2013 UN World Peace Festival".

On the 23th, the "UN World Peace Festival" will be broadcast along with Eunjung's narration piece.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131015n15234

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

As much as I would like to see Eunjung in a drama or movie, I am happy that she is also expanding her field. And i am thankful that she has given these opportunities. It may be a step back considering she was already lead is dramas. But this is a good step nonetheless. Voice acting/narration is also hard. And because she wants to concentrate on T-ara activities, she left as MC( which needs weekly commitment) and stay away from acting( which need More commitment). SO to see her participating in specials and MC and narration, I am very happy. These will help us Eunjung fans as we await for her return to dramaland. I hope though that after T-ara promotions and US debut, we will see Eunjung in drama again. I miss her acting soooo much. I am already resorting to dig up her old movies and drama appearances pre debut just to see her acting.

once again she got new opportunity to explored more her talents.. :lol:

slowly but sure she got back to her track .. it should be like this.. :D

t-ara perform in there and eunjung unnie as narator in there too.. :D :D

THEY DEFINITELY PICKED THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB, EUNJUNG IS THE BEST AT CHANGING HER VOICE TO SUIT WHATEVER SITUATION SHES IN AND ITS ALWAYS THE BEST. COULDN'T HAVE THOUGHT OF ANYONE ELSE...

HWAITING EUNJUNG, YOU TALENTED YOU, I KNOW YOU'LL DO SPLENDIDLY WELL.

The 19th and 23th are marked on my calendar, and can't wait to watch them both the fancam videos and the broadcasting. Will Ban Ki Moon will be in attendance for their Incheon performance? If so, that will be very good too. ^_^

T-ara Fighting! :D