Diadem Forums

[13.10.15] "This is not our comeback. This is our re-debut with our six original members."

nathaniel

[13.10.15] "This is not our comeback. This is our re-debut with our six original members."

20131015_1381773932_94732100_1.jpg

The past year was an eventful year for T-ara. Frequent activities, events, and more, but also all kinds of rumors and malicious comments that are countless. After promoting nonstop for four years, it seems like everything they had worked for was lost over the past year. They had a lot of opportunities in their career, but instead they just watched what they had already end.

On the 14th, T-ara met in a cafe in Gangnam to discuss this as well as their new comeback album released on the 10th. Despite all of this, T-ara were still smiling and satisfied with the result of their promotions so far.

"The response to our new album was better than we expected. We worried and talked about how the public would view us every day. It made us anxious, but we were all united to become better (as a group.)"

Despite various times they felt bitter about their controversy, all members admitted they have matured. Instead of promoting with the goal of #1 in mind, T-ara promoted with the thought of rewarding the fans who still believed in them. "We did in a way lose our original intentions. We weren't proud when this event had occurred. It made us realize how important our parents, family, friends and staff members are; and above all, it made us realize how important our members are.

T-ara will soon be into their fifth year of promotions since their debut. The members of T-ara have gone through many toxic changes. T-ara answered why they frequently changed their group. "Honestly, it's true of most idol groups. Our agency is full of staff who are experts and know what to do. The process (of changing members) helped us show better sides of us."

T-ara has gone back to year one. Their goal is simple. T-ara want to be loved every moment they can and do their best without regrets. They want to go back as soon as possible to the place they used to hold in their fan's hearts. "We think about how the past year was really difficult, but we were able to learn. It was a necessary time for T-ara."

Going to the broadcast station, meeting fans, and reading online articles.. they will keep this thought in mind. Yesterday, today, and tomorrow. "We will never lose the thoughts of beginners. We returned with our original six members with our hearts set as rookies. It's not a comeback. We feel like it's out debut again. T-ara will continue to work re~aally hard in the future."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131015n04054

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Awww T-ara is always so sweet, they deserve all the best, all the love from fans around the world. Everything they do is always for the fans and the public, who doesn't love these sweet & talented girls? Let's keep supporting & loving T-ara whether they are a senior group or rookie group, they deserve it all <3.

T-ara hwaiting! Hahm Eunjung! Lee Qri! Jeon Boram! Park Soyeon! Park Hyomin! Park Jiyeon! Go go go <3. Will support & love you girls Again & Again ^___^.

Number hwaiting!!!

-- no more words can be said .. these girls have suffered so much and yet they're still standing tall and smiling for us, their fans. I'm so proud to become one of the QUEEN's because of them. My support will always be for them and I'll continue to do so even until T-ARA decides to do other things and disband. Right here, right now, T-ARA will forever stay in the hearts of their fans no matter what. onion-head-smiley-00088.gif

Call it a re-debut or comeback, it's definitely great to see the girls back in their local kpop scene with a great album.

I really hope people can just move on and stop associating T-ara with the whole bullying saga. For all their talents and hard work that they've put in, they don't deserve to be remembered as that group with the bullying incident. They need to be remembered as a group that was and still is a real force in the kpop world for their fun and catchy music. And the many titles and awards that they have gotten throughout their career are a true testament to their talents and popularity. All these talk about the past and sympathy for the girls is most unfair. There is more to T-ara than these issues.

No doubt, the whole bullying incident was most unfortunate but that doesn't diminish the fact that T-ara is still a very talented group. And that should be the focus of everyone. It should be about the music above all else. Let's hope that their 're-debut' would also mean seeing T-ara back in their element with their fun and catchy songs.

yes, i agree.. i think all members are more matured and calm now facing everything especially netizen and about their controversy..

not emotional and avoid it again..

i'm proud with t-ara.. when maybe we think they are promoting with the goal of #1 in mind, but actually they just have simple mind, that is T-ara promoted with the thought of rewarding the fans who still believed in them..

this made me more and more love to t-ara.. :333

Re-debut, I find this somewhat interesting to look at, seeing that in the past, there's been some debate whether if 'Good Person' or 'Lies' was T-ara's official debut as a group, of which the former was when Jiae and Jiwon were in the group.

@nathaniel - if memory calls, didn't you post up a link a while back, mentioning that Eunjung once mentioned that 'Good Person' was T-ara's debut or something along those lines?

That being said, it's good to see them back as six members. It must be kept that way without any second thoughts - right up till they the day their end comes in the near future. If not, then damned if they do.

Guest minniebabyjiyeon

I could feel how sincere and honest thier thoughts are, it's heartfelt as the same time heart wrenching thinking how hard they have been through all of these.

As a queen I'll support you until you shine as bright as before or till you can't sing anymore.

I feel teary when I read this! I like that they called it self a re-debut.

Because they have come back as new, more mature and stronger then before

this is a whole new T-ARA we are looking at!

And I like their mindset! If we get those criticism it's because you don't know us, and if you don't,

we will work hard to make you like us! And this is why i love them <3

Everyone one know how much hardship they went through the past years, not

only last years, even from when they debuted,

and even though time after time all these rumors and xxxx hits them, they never falls

that the spirit of T-ARA! <3

And I as a Queen's will always support and be there for them hardship after hardship!

Well all I can say is they needed this reboot and returning to their roots. I like Aerum and Hwa but the thing is all this shuffling around didn't reall help them these past few years. I'm not saying it was a bad thing but they didn't exactly gain all that much from it either. I like number 9 a lot and I hope they will regain atleast some of what they lost because of everything that happened last year. (and because of the incompetence of a certain someone)

T-ara knowing how important their members are and understanding why they have frequent addings to the group, which happens to include Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani, says so much, and just slaps every anti and spiteful 6-ara in the face for their repeating illogical hatred for them. They've proven how much better they became when Hwayoung was added, and how much more sustaining together as a group when Areum and Dani were added. T-ara became a 9 member group, and antis and hating 6-aras couldn't see that at all and tried to bring them and the fandom down with their utter idiocy. There are still many people who want Hwayoung, some who would like Areum, to rejoin T-ara, and again 6-ara are not the "original members". The original members of T-ara is when they were 5 members, Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Jiae, and Jiwon. I checked the article, and it doesn't even remotely say that their returning as "original members", but in fact returning to their "first year line up" from "원년 멤버". You can check the translation here and here from the same site of the article source.

With that cleared up, I'm very happy that they are preserving and regaining their momentum gradually and steadily. T-ara Fighting! :D

this is soooo touching.. no matter what happen, T-ara will always be the number 1 in my heart. I starts liking korean idol starting from them. Even now, i do not have any passion in kpop world anymore BUT i will always stick with T-ara..Hwaiting unnies..! u guys may not get the first in chart, but u guys are the num 1 in our (Queens) heart.. >3<