Diadem Forums

[13.10.15] "This is not our comeback. This is our re-debut with our six original members."

nathaniel

We can see how hard they work to make their fans happy; it paid off. I am glad to support T-ara through all the hard times, because they dont stop trying; and the good times, because they're amazingly talented!! They deserve the support.

T-ara Fighting!!!

i'm really happy for them! i wish they will stay as 6-ara forever. though i miss hwayoung. Let's just hope hwayoung can make her debut again soon :)

Currently, they're a 7 member group, promoting with 6 of their members for this promotion. T-ara can always create a sub unit of 6-ara, and still have Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani still part of the group. :)

These past year was very hard and I hope they could soon win back the love from mass public and regain the place they hold before the controversies. However, I must say that I don't like their statement saying its like a re-debut because it is unfair to Hwayoung and Areum. T-ara should keep their long history in mind with the good and bad moments.

This is awesome. A new beginning. Hope they will only stay six from now on. I really admire their determination. T-ARA fighting! Queens are with you!

T-ara as a 9 member group can promote with 6 members as a sub unit, while with Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani are in it. :)

Hwayoung and Areum can return to T-ara, and many fans will welcome and support their comeback as a 9 member group once again. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I basically Don't Care about the rumours that going on!!! We make mistakes and learning from the same time~

And that is what i call a true,genuine human being~~T-ara FIGHTING,FIGHTING,FIGHTING..

I basically Don't Care about the rumours that going on!!! We make mistakes and learning from the same time~

And that is what i call a true,genuine human being~~T-ara FIGHTING,FIGHTING,FIGHTING..

• 2 weeks later...

T-ara as a 9 member group can promote with 6 members as a sub unit, while with Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani are in it. :)

Hwayoung and Areum can return to T-ara, and many fans will welcome and support their comeback as a 9 member group once again. ^_^

God, you're so delusional. Hwayoung and Areum aren't coming back. I know you worship Hwayoung and everything, but just give it a rest. It's embarrassing and aggravating seeing you in almost every topic preaching that "T-ara proved they became better when Hwayoung joined!!11!" which isn't true. It was because of Roly-Poly. And that didn't happen until a year AFTER she debuted. I'm a die-hard T-ARA fan, but I'm going to be perfectly honest and admit that if they were not given Bo Peep Bo Peep or Roly Poly, they probably wouldn't have survived by now. Bo Peep is what put them on the map in the Kpop world, Roly Poly is what boosted that extraordinarily. No one, aside from fanboys like you, didn't really aknowledge Hwayoung until the controversy. And you can stop trying to "teach" everyone a lesson by speaking like a broken record that "6-ARA wasn't the original T-ara!!! :) :) :) :) THEY WERE ORIGINALLY 5! OMG! GOOD PERSON JIAE JIWON!!11". Listen, no one cares except you, and as far as everyone else is concerned - Queens or not - 6-ARA was the original.

Get over yourself.

• 4 weeks later...