Diadem Forums

[13.10.15] T-ara: "Our American advancement became a problem because of too much hype"

nathaniel

There are two people to blame for that debacle: Kim Kwang Soo for putting the cart ahead of the horse so to speak, and criminal scumbag degenerate Chris Brown who as expected, was an epic scumbag through out this whole mess.

Thankfully, Eunjung and the girls have good heads on their shoulders. They were possibly the most intelligent people in Las Vegas that week.

What a strange situation that was though where we had Dani of all people telling the press T-ARA was going to be working with, whoever...
I don't think Dani is a bad person or anything, but she was clearly over her head.

BTW why is Chris Brown hanging out with 15 year old girls anyway?

Granted Chris Brown messed up, but T-ara themselves are not blaming him though. The man got tons of problems of his own, and he's either to be pitied upon, or left alone, or allowed to give him the chance to redeem himself. As the lesson goes, "If you made a huge mistake, won't you like to be given a chance at redemption? Or shall we just start murdering each other over every mistake we all make no matter how big or small?"

And to answer your question, it was reported here. It was pointed out back then that Chris Brown wanted to get some positive redeeming points on an international scale, based on his last comeback success at the time, before going back to court for sentencing reviews, and answering to a car accident on May 21st of this year. He would face the consequences, but still have his music supporting his career, which would be a good thing for him. The overall goal was everybody to gain something from this collaboration, and surely, antis didn't think so. This civil war is not ending any time soon, that's for sure.

I surely don't blame Kim Kwang Soo for trying to reach U.S. T-ara fans either. Nor do I blame Core Contents Media and T-ara N4 for answering the call and wanting to expand themselves more globally. Nothing wrong with that. Having T-ara in some capacity to reach their fans in the U.S., and create a bridge between them, are a few of the positive and successful outcomes from that. Otherwise, we would be getting these great videos and pictures of them at all. After all, they all want to do the very best that they can, and if succeeding is part of their goals, then by all means, it is best to support their efforts, especially in the U.S. There's always something good in the U.S. anyways, unless the person is Anti-American, and not everything in Hollywood is scary. Antis are such morons.

I most certainly won't blame Dani either, since she's trying to make the effort in helping to spread awareness about T-ara, when antis and spiteful 6-aras continued to bash on her and what's she's doing in the group. Bunch of idiots these antis and hating 6-aras.

It was more or less the lack of preparations from T-ara's point of views, and the arrangements being made at the time, that created the media into hype in the end. So, it's logical for T-ara to state that the mounting expectations were piled on rather high is to blame, when no solid concrete entertainment connection base was clearly visible for fans to see, besides the U.S. fans supporting T-ara.

There were some good fan photos though. :)

yeah, there are many! ^_^

I'm really glad that the queen's who attended to the performance shared their photos with us!

some from the performance in Vegas, thanks, pipam!! :3

also some from their meet&greet event in LA, thanks (a lot) to itgscv, kirelle0709, Whsiao Warren and kpopfan9. <3 <3

and some from our awesome staff (and at the airport)

I knew that there was something wrong about their American advancement. First, It was too sudden and KKS shouldn't send them to the U.S. without any preparation or defined plan. I think KKS was so happy to be contacted by Chris Brown that he though things would come easy. Then, as usual, CCM likes to exagerate facts in media and it always ends by affecting T-ara in the public eyes. I hate CCM management !

I knew that there was something wrong about their American advancement. First, It was too sudden and KKS shouldn't send them to the U.S. without any preparation or defined plan. I think KKS was so happy to be contacted by Chris Brown that he though things would come easy. Then, as usual, CCM likes to exagerate facts in media and it always ends by affecting T-ara in the public eyes. I hate CCM management !

This is one of the major reasons why I think K-pop should never, ever, attempt to even go to the US. The differences between the two are just too vast to intermingle with one another.

Correction, they tried to prepare and plan T-ara N4's debut into the U.S. According to the T-ara, more specifically, Eunjung and Core Contents Media, stated that there wasn't enough information given to their side prior to the Las Vegas performance. And as mentioned before, all artists and labels would like to do well in the U.S. and the rest of the world, so there's nothing wrong on Kim Kwang Soo's part, Core Contents Media's part, and T-ara's part in all of this. So hating on any of them based on wanted to do well globally is utterly dumb and contradicting in supporting T-ara in any capacity whatsoever.

Please note, antis and spiteful 6-aras will say anything to prevent T-ara from doing well on the world stage, because they blindly hate out of their own sheer idiocy on Core Contents Media, T-ara, and Kim Kwang Soo. And there's nothing wrong for them to debut in the U.S. when there are no doubt U.S. fans and the business dynamics between South Korea entertainment and the U.S. entertainment do share common interests and quite obvious have worked together on some occasions before. I just heard the other day that SNL Korea will be working together with SNL soon. :)

Guest pro_bastard

This is one of the major reasons why I think K-pop should never, ever, attempt to even go to the US. The differences between the two are just too vast to intermingle with one another.

It's kind of funny because one of the reasons I got into kpop is because of how similar-sounding it is to American pop.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love if T-ARA became famous here in the USA, but working with Chris Brown is a huge mistake!!!! :unsure: They even changed the music at that performance!!! It embarrassed me for them. I <3 them so much and they don't deserve what they got smh. Also I think that they should try and translate a few of their songs to english (even though I love the original versions best). :wub: Becoming popular in America is hard because a lot of people are very ignorant and don't understand that music is music, no matter what language it's in. I wish T-ARA the best of luck. Please don't become the "joke" role like PSY. We need people to respect what you do and your talent. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

1. Chris Brown is a horrible guy.

2. They should have slowly went into the American market. It felt too rushed.

3. Wrong crowd. Totally wrong crowd.

So true. It's definitely the wrong crowd! Thats how you make a fool of someone. I dont like it one bit

I would love if T-ARA became famous here in the USA, but working with Chris Brown is a huge mistake!!!! :unsure: They even changed the music at that performance!!! It embarrassed me for them. I <3 them so much and they don't deserve what they got smh. Also I think that they should try and translate a few of their songs to english (even though I love the original versions best). :wub: Becoming popular in America is hard because a lot of people are very ignorant and don't understand that music is music, no matter what language it's in. I wish T-ARA the best of luck. Please don't become the "joke" role like PSY. We need people to respect what you do and your talent. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

It is understandable for artists to create popular music, and in the U.S. it is well-known the teenage and young adult demographic tend to favor the raves and club atmosphere more than other gathering formats, next to concerts. So I won't blame the song change up, especially when remixes are quite a part of the music scene and lifestyle. The U.S. is definitely not majority ignorant when it comes to music, and with technology improving, language barriers are becoming more easy to overcome. K-Pop is growing in the U.S., and for a fact, there are T-ara fans over there, myself included. T-ara and Psy are different from each other, so there really isn't a need for comparison.

• 2 weeks later...