Diadem Forums

[13.10.15] T-ara, "Areum is preparing diligently every day for her solo debut"

nathaniel

[13.10.15] T-ara, "Areum is preparing diligently every day for her solo debut"

20131015_1381803920_25593100_1.jpg

In July it was revealed that Areum will leave T-ara.

On the 14th, T-ara spoke to TV Report and said, "Areum is preparing for her solo debut." They spoke about their youngest member by saying, "She will always be our friend, and she has a lot of ambition (to be successful). She is probably still practicing in the practice room right now. She is doing very well."

Areum revealed when she left she will work hard to become a soloist and show a new appearance to the public.

T-ara are currently promoting as six members. They released double title tracks, "Number Nine" and "I Know The Feeling", on the 10th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131015n13811

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I'm glad to hear this! It's good to see that in the wake of Areum's departure that she is supportive of her old bandmates as they are of her.

Ever since she left, she's been posting regularly on Instagram but there was no indicator that she was working on any new music though I suppose contractual obligations would prohibit her from talking about the back end details of her comeback.

iehQ99RPDDFKI.gif

CR: Gif by Cpt Fantasy (CF)

I liked Areum as part of T-ARA and was sorry to see her go but I'm anxious to see what she does as a solo artist. She has a beautiful voice, she can dance, she can rap and she has a good attitude. I predict she is going to have a successful career.

이아름 파이팅!

SOME GREAT NEWS AFTER THAT LAST ONE ABOUT OUR DEAR GIRLS NOT GETTING NOTIFIED OF THEIR US ADVANCEMENTS.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE AREUM DEBUTING AS A SOLO, THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE AMAZING DEBUT. I JUST KNOW IT AND IM WAITING PATIENTLY FOR IT.

AREUM + T-ARA + QUEENS + (WHATEVER AREUMS FANCLUB IS GOING TO BE CALLED) = UNTOUCHABLE

HWAITING ALL

i'm glad although not as t-ara member again but still in good relationship and maybe even better than before..

good luck to Areum and we will wait for your solo debut soon.. :D

we support you as CCM family and an idol who has a good impression to public and fans.. :wub:

saraghae.. <3 <3

I honestly can't wait for her solo! It seems she also has a lot of Fighting in her and she's not scared of negative feed back. Its like she feeds off it to do better. Especially from her message to T ara for their comeback, she was really supporting them. I like her, I hope she goes far in the Industry <3 Areum Fighting!!!Confession-3.gif