Diadem Forums

[13.10.15] T-ara,

kkyc222

we will always support t-ara...now n forever.. just keep going and never forget that ur fans are standing right by urside.. to go through all this pain and happy.. remember who u are and taking a good care of urself are enough for us as a fans... love t-ara soooooooooooooo much <3:wub:<3

They have really matured. For Boram to say that negative criticism can be constructive is really praiseworthy. They had been through the worst ups and downs, thick and thin yet they are still going strong and more over, they have new mindset and matured mentality to approach things. Even non-fans are praising them for being able to stand strong. And Soyeon is really lucky. That guy's attitude bought me.

"To be honest, I had wondered whether any variety programmes would ask me to participate. I’m really very thankful that they asked me to appear." Jungiee, you were well-aware of your situation. You are really genuine and honest person. Always keep this attitude and you will be successful. You never fail to amaze me which is why I cant stop admiring you...

Edited by @Eunjung4eva

Hyomin says that they look online for 'positive' messages.

Seriously, all T-ara need to do whenever they feel down is to come visit Tiaradiadem and read the many positive and constructive comments. They will definitely feel the love and support emanating from our comments and posts.

As humans we all tend to focus on the negatives and overlook the positives which is a real shame and it is neither helpful nor is it constructive. Hope T-ara will continue to look forward work hard and at the same time learn from the past. Do not be too focus on the haters (they are just jealous of T-ara's success anyway) and remember that T-ara still has legion of fans out there. T-ara is still T-ara no matter what. Continue to make great music, which is why we fans fell in love T-ara in the first place, and the fans will naturally come back to support you all.

T-ara FIGHTING!!!

wow was so close to tearing up, i am really glad i saw and supported t-ara through their good and bad times, for a fandom and the idols to have survive the harsh seas till now, we as fans can only be more grateful than ever that our precious girls have grown into such mature adults, from the very first song they release till now....fighting so hard to stay in the idol world.

Congrats T-ara, wishing you guys many many manyyyyyyyyyyyyy more years of music and lessons to teach from the best girl group in Korea <3

This really is a touching interview! <3

T-ARA really has worked hard, even at there pike of the carrier they still worked hard

and people just seems to ignore it. And I do believe that people learn from their mistakes.

People who haven't experience it won't know what it is like.

How many other girl-group have experience all this harsh criticism as T-ARA.

Even before T-ARA's debut the K-nitizen criticized them for nothing.

(don't mean to critisize but) Even most of the girl-groups don't have as harsh criticism as T-ARA,

all they have been through are like plastic surgery or some dating scandal.

No matter what T-ARA do gets bad noise from the K-nitizen and I just doesn't get why!

They have lived with this criticism in all these 4 years, but it was last year that the biggest came out

but it's not like T-ARA haven't experience it so they'll support each other and go through it.

That's why T-ARA have lived for 4 years and will LIVE LONG!!! <3<3<3

FOREVER T-ARA, T-ARA FIGHTING

This interview hits antis and spiteful 6-aras to the core. T-ara once again proves that they are all family and every member is important as a team together. Antis and idiotic 6-aras hating on Core Contents Media and Kim Kwang Soo with all of these dumbfounded allegations are once again proved that they are nothing more than a bunch of fear-mongering, paranoid, delusional morons. Trying to guess how long they were going to last, what the current circumstances are within the company, what their public relations is trying to do, and all of the endless non-sense without any proof whatsoever to back them up, not even in the slightest bit. Time and time again, T-ara, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo proven their innocence against these brainless allegations, and yet, antis and moronic 6-aras continue to harm them and the entire fandom in this civil war with their ongoing twisted, illogical, inhumane, messed up sense of reality and disregard what T-ara, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo were saying all along.

For T-ara, it is still possible for Hwayoung and Areum to rejoin the group, and regain and earn back what you all lost back then, and achieve even more together, always. :)

Qri is doing very fine as their angelic, unbreakable leader. ^_^

Jiyeon is becoming more and more better in her tasks, and more beautifully with every smile. :wub:

Hyomin is shining very brightly and alluringly sweet in what she does, and I can't wait to see her movie too. B)

Eunjung is becoming more and more graceful and motherly, which is quite attractively and surprisingly good at this rate. I definitely won't mind hearing about her public announcement that she has a boyfriend too, that she's been hiding after all this time. :D

Boram still looks cute and adorable, and I still can't fathom why gorgeous Boram doesn't have a boyfriend yet? :blink: But I do sincerely hope she finds a very good man who loves her and will take good care of her throughout the rest of her precious life. ^_^

Soyeon is very blessed to have such a great guy as a boyfriend. I look forward to her wedding day in the near future. ^_^

Areum is working hard to debut as a solo artist with her talents, and is always welcome to rejoin T-ara. :wub:

Hwayoung seems to be doing okay, since the last time we've heard from her a while back, and she too can still rejoin T-ara, and many fans, including myself, even amongst the antis who still want her back in the group and will stop being such when she does return to T-ara, will become even more supportive and welcome her back and be reunited with her sisters. :wub:

Dani is showing lots of improvement and doing well in establishing herself even more as a T-ara member, and giving more hope to the group. :wub:

Can't wait for more fun concepts and great music from our T-ara. ^_^ T-ara Fighting! :D

They have really matured. For Boram to say that negative criticism can be constructive is really praiseworthy. They had been through the worst ups and downs, thick and thin yet they are still going strong and more over, they have new mindset and matured mentality to approach things. Even non-fans are praising them for being able to stand strong.

Agreed, and I suppose I find Boram's answer to that question as a means and cause to vent out their frustrations, and let it all out in front of the computer, tablet, or mobile smart phone. And please note on how she phrased that, "There are also negative criticisms that can be constructive." Focus on the "that can be constructive" part. So Boram knows that negative criticisms are truly not constructive by any means. But I can guess that in Boram's case in what's she's saying in this interview, her constructive perspective is found in negative comments having a degree of something to work and build upon, rather than negative comments that doesn't offer anything but disdain and hate and full of dumb, illogical, non-sense, like going after Dani just because she's the newest member of T-ara.

The feels! T_T

They are so hard on themselves! That makes me feel a bit sad for them. If I could get a message to them, it would be that they have a lot of fans that love and support them all over the world and those fans want them to be successful and happy.

Clearly from before their debut, Kim Kwang Soo had the vision of T-ARA surpassing SNSD's success but I don't know if that was a realistic at the time. Instead of letting the group evolve organically, he tried to force it with crazy scheduling, personnel changes and artificially inflated hype.

I'm inspired by their recent interviews where they state their goal as continuing to develop and evolve as a group instead of merely just being #1 in sales.

Obviously the goal of any group is to be the most successful ever but maximizing individual talents and getting the most out of the team's synergy is how you get to #1 rather than mimicking what someone else is doing. I think Kim Kwang Soo might finally be understanding this.

Regarding KKS, I think this comeback is perhaps indicative of some new growth and maturity from him too. T-ARA is still promoting like crazy, but he's letting the girls get back to what made them so popular and successful in the first place.

P.S. Now I want to hug Boram. ♥

I'm soo happy that they have overcome through a lot and has grown from their previous scandal. I happily cried when they made their pre debut again and restart as new. As reading through this interview, boram unnie seem to talk a lot more than jiyeon now kekeke keep strong t-ara and queens cause we are coming back to snatch them wigs :DDD happy to be queens [:

Agreed, and I suppose I find Boram's answer to that question as a means and cause to vent out their frustrations, and let it all out in front of the computer, tablet, or mobile smart phone. And please note on how she phrased that, "There are also negative criticisms that can be constructive." Focus on the "that can be constructive" part. So Boram knows that negative criticisms are truly not constructive by any means. But I can guess that in Boram's case in what's she's saying in this interview, her constructive perspective is found in negative comments having a degree of something to work and build upon, rather than negative comments that doesn't offer anything but disdain and hate and full of dumb, illogical, non-sense, like going after Dani just because she's the newest member of T-ara.

Eunjung is becoming more and more graceful and motherly, which is quite attractively and surprisingly good at this rate. I definitely won't mind hearing about her public announcement that she has a boyfriend too, that she's been hiding after all this time. :D

Okay, I believe I can agree with the bold part without any hesitation. It fits the equation and also back up your statement. If anything, believe me you wouldnt want her to announce her relationship. First and foremost, hard-core fanboy like me would have instant heart attack and would die on the spot hence decreasing the sales of the albums and fan-support. Secondly, all the Eunji shipper would either probably die or throw fist resulting to huge Crisis in SNS and excessive use of tissues *Enough said!!

Really happy that T-ara can finally step forward and attend an interview with the Korea media. They have worked hard and silently all this while, behind the shadows of other girl groups and counterparts without backing down. At some points I feel that the controversy helped T-ara see the light in many things in life, KPOP industry and as a celebrity, from the perspective of their fans and an ordinary person. Probably without the controversy, T-ara could have surpassed SNSD, but they would definitely not be as matured as they are now. They would not feel as cohesive as now and take popularity for granted, like many other random idol group out there. I think ultimately is for them to feel like they're one big family and work as one. Naturally then, #1 will come without them begging for it, and the exhilaration, euphoria and ecstacy would be relived, like the BPBP days.

T-ara 짱, 화이팅!

Thanks for the translation KC, wow what a wonderful interview from our girls, very thoughtful, genuine answers. Reading this brought tears to my eyes, very touching :(. They have been through alot and they also learned, mature alot now, I am glad that they always think about the positives and continue to work hard, give fans their best work. I am proud to love T-ara and be their fan :).

T-ara hwaiting, we always love you and be there to support you. Queen's from around the world always wish you the best <3.

I hope to see T-ara members appear in more variety shows, dramas and will get invites to more functions & events. However, I also wish they can have some times to rest as well & won't get sick.

You know the silver-lining from all of the drama T-ara had to face is that you can still sense that the girls are still grateful, excited and enthusiastic about their work.

You can still feel their 'hunger' as their mind set is not of an 'overworked-popular-idols-drudging-from-schedule-to-schedule' but more like a fresh new rookie group grateful for any opportunity they can get and working hard to achieve their dreams.

T-ara has bounced back from one of the biggest controversies with idol groups. It really sucks that they had to go through it but they all became better people because of it. It wouldn't be totally wild to say similar issues exists in other groups and they go unaddressed. I liked how the interview was genuine and not another one putting them on the spot and spun in a bad light. I'll never give up on these girls.

Okay, I believe I can agree with the bold part without any hesitation. It fits the equation and also back up your statement. If anything, believe me you wouldnt want her to announce her relationship. First and foremost, hard-core fanboy like me would have instant heart attack and would die on the spot hence decreasing the sales of the albums and fan-support. Secondly, all the Eunji shipper would either probably die or throw fist resulting to huge Crisis in SNS and excessive use of tissues *Enough said!!

I totally agree with the whole not revealing their relationships. Please allow us (more like fanboys) to live in self-denial and in our own fantasies :D . We really don't need to know or even want to know who the members are in a relationship with. So, please girls, be a little more discreet in your relationship, ok? ;)

Although, deep down i suspect most of them are in a relationship. I mean just look at them. They are all so talented and gorgeous. What guy wouldnt be attracted to them. It is not such a surprise to anounce that any one of the members is in a relationship but the other way round in announcing that they are still single. I mean...seriously??? Still single???

Yeah and we can all see how the girls have changed and they seem a lot more happy now a days which is a good thing. It worried me a lot that as fans, the fact that we cant do anything for our girls when they went through so much and were being trampled on continuosly was really heartbreaking that all we could do was to continue to silently stand by them and hoping that they realise there are still a lot of people who believe in them. And i am so so so glad that they continued to stay strong through it all and are now slowly coming back.

"we are thankful that there are people who are waiting for our music"

At least they know that we will always be waiting for them and will always support and be there for them no matter what.

STAY STRONG AND KEEP THE FAITH GIRLS ! WE LOVE YOU ~