Diadem Forums

[13.10.15] T-ara,

kkyc222

I totally agree with the whole not revealing their relationships. Please allow us (more like fanboys) to live in self-denial and in our own fantasies :D . We really don't need to know or even want to know who the members are in a relationship with. So, please girls, be a little more discreet in your relationship, ok? ;)

Although, deep down i suspect most of them are in a relationship. I mean just look at them. They are all so talented and gorgeous. What guy wouldnt be attracted to them. It is not such a surprise to anounce that any one of the members is in a relationship but the other way round in announcing that they are still single. I mean...seriously??? Still single???

Huhahaha, I agree with you down to bits. They must be in relationship secretly. Even Jungiee admitted she was in relationship in happy Family back in 2010 as far as I remember so.. yeah but would still prefer them to let us have delulu fantasies..

EunJung always have the dramatic quotable quotes.

Leader QRi hadn't said much even on the question about leadership, but her teary eyes showed enough how she felt.

HyoMin same

as EunJung, less dramatic but as mature.

BoRam wants to date too! And you could expect from the eldest to learn the lesson that you just can't take the good without the bad.

SoYeon the ninja talking about the love of her life, suddenly remembered when they visited WooJung, the commentator said SoYeon looked jealous (if only we knew, her lovelife is more real). It's sad she blames herself for the flop of her first drama.

...and JiYeon...our forever maknae...what did she say again?...not that much but yeah, smiles really make a lot of differnce.

I don't know that this is the "first" interview, but a really good one, certainly. It amazes me that such hard-working, good natured and talented young ladies are still having to put up with the nonsense created by jealous anti-fans who could not accept what happened last year. Since then these girls have been fantastic: Bunny Style, N4, QBS, and now the new addictive releases. Even in adversity their light shines and they continue to please and satisfy the audiences and fans world-wide. Their unique personalities and skills have created a dynamic that gets stronger as time goes by. Keep going T-ara! You are appreciated and respected.

*watery eyes* wow.... this was such a meaningful interview. Our girls had really matured to the point where I can't even explain anymore. This incident really made us Queens unite together to become the most strongest and the most supportive fandom out there. We may not be that big as Sones, VIP, Shalows, ELFs, etc but then our love for T-ara is so unexplainable, that other fandoms out there can't beat. These are the girls who changed my life.. and I really can't imagine my life without these them. And wither people like it or not.. I'm gonna be next with T-ara through thick and thin! <3

T-ara fighting My heart was shaking when I read about their answer to the question they're really great and the best for someone who had a really bad time I'm never regretting for standing still behind T-ara to be the Queen's even when that time I believe time will change and make them be better than before...

T-ara Fighting I'm still loving you and always love you .....

Lets all stand up and applause for them!

Ah, this really tugs at my heart. I'm so happy and glad for T-ara. Going through everything they went, having endured such hard criticisms everyday and coming out more mature than their past selves, I'm really happy for T-ara.

I sincerely wish them all the happiness in the world. I think they deserve it.

<3

I thought it was really funny when KKS suggested them to do a robot dance concept (neither smiling nor crying, LOL) post scandal. It goes to show much care he has for the girls. The public has so much misunderstanding towards him. I'm seeing him in a different light. :)

The amount of ass-kissing up to KKS and 'humanizing' of him in this interview is utterly disgusting. There is absolutely nothing redeeming about him. Nothing.

It's not even necessary to do so, yet they continue to speak 'good' about him on national TV like saintly angels. Worst case scenario, they've been utterly brainwashed into thinking that whatever the sh!t KKS puts through them is for the 'greater good' of their careers, even though it's not. And I certainly hope that is not the case (and prefer to believe it be that way).

That disgusting sorry-ass-excuse-of-a-human needs to suffer 10x more pain for the rest of his miserable life. There is no forgiving what he's done to them.

Anyways,

I just don't get why idols look online for positive messages. You have fan forums and fancafes for that. Why bother going to other places where there's undoubtedly more people who aren't going to think the same way?

That being said however, wise words from Boram and Soyeon in particular, mad props to'em. Like a few peeps here mentioned, it's pretty saddening that she feels no one likes her :/ As a Boram fan, this, has been clearly evident for quite some time and I can only hope she'll find a good decent guy in the near future. I should send a handwritten letter to her :D

Probably forgot a lot more to add, but that can wait for editing I suppose.

Probably without the controversy, T-ara could have surpassed SNSD, but they would definitely not be as matured as they are now.

That would never have happened, unless SNSD went through a controversy similar to T-ara's scale. SM wouldn't have let it happen either and adding to that, SNSD's fandom is immensely massive (we're talking about hundreds of thousands) + had been active for much longer and group life-span wise, GG still has more time than T-ara, considering members like Boram and Qri are now getting old for K-idol standards, if not already.

CCM itself would be the biggest obstacle if T-ara were ever to try surpass SNSD.

Okay, I believe I can agree with the bold part without any hesitation. It fits the equation and also back up your statement. If anything, believe me you wouldnt want her to announce her relationship. First and foremost, hard-core fanboy like me would have instant heart attack and would die on the spot hence decreasing the sales of the albums and fan-support. Secondly, all the Eunji shipper would either probably die or throw fist resulting to huge Crisis in SNS and excessive use of tissues *Enough said!!

Take it as a test of self-endurance and embracing reality :P All of us know that they can't stay single forever XD.

The dreams of thousands would be shattered all in one go (though didn't Eunjung say a long time ago that she had a boyfriend when she was in university???), but those who pass through it without caving in shall become the special grand elite fans of the beloved Eunjung to the very end.

Okay, maybe rewatching the Lord of the Rings trilogy wasn't the best idea XD. Pardon my moment of geekiness.

But hey, least Eunjung has a chance :P As a Boram fan here, it's pretty painful to see her actually say that she feels nobody likes her .___.

Yeah, definitely. They cant be single forever, lol...

She did but last time she mentioned bout her relation, she said they werent together any more. And to all, she even mentioned, she had her first kiss with her bf in the cafe with her BF. Nevertheless, it doesnt matter to me. I look forward to future and could care less about the past.

Its perfectly fine. I could see the influence in your words. :)

Either Boram is being moody or she really has lost confidence. She is being loved by many and they all are hardcore fans- A certain mate always comes in my mind

A very nice article. Hyomin sure talked a lot. haha

I watched Soyeon's drama, going to watch Hyomin's movie but I never heard of Eunjung's variety show. Gotta look it up.

They have been through a lot but now it's time for a new beginning. Fighting!!!

At least Boram knows herself and knows what she's looking for in her man to be her husband. :)

I can't say which because honestly, none of us is Boram, nor very close to her to be sure what her thoughts and feelings are about being in such a relationship. For her to say that in the interview, we can only guess and wait to see what happens next to our adorable, beloved Boram. :wub:

If you ask me, I would guess Boram is upholding what T-ara stated before about being honest to their fans. :D

As far as I remember, Boram said she wants a person with whom she can talk casually and comfortably to which the members asked," Should he be Korean" and Boram replied, "Yes". I think as long as someone is fluent in Korean, that shouldnt be a problem to talk casually.

Yeah, I could see that. All T-ara member are acknowledging fans and being honest to their best..

I'm pretty sure my deleted posting is well within the given parameters of the Forum Rules.

As far as I remember, Boram said she wants a person with whom she can talk casually and comfortably to which the members asked," Should he be Korean" and Boram replied, "Yes". I think as long as someone is fluent in Korean, that shouldnt be a problem to talk casually.

Yeah, I could see that. All T-ara member are acknowledging fans and being honest to their best..

Whoever the guy she chooses will definitely be the luckiest man on the planet, that's for sure. ^_^

I hope she finds him, as well as the rest of the members finding their husbands to be too. :D

eunjung, hyomin and soyeon like the PR in T-ara hahaha

but T-ara is jjangg! i'm very very proud become queens, i have a really really great figure theree!

this is what make me love T-ara so much, they always do their best even in worst situation.

I will support you guys in everything and T-ara FIGHTINGG! <3