Diadem Forums

[13.10.17] Video HD - T-ara "Number Nine" MV Version 2

maknae23

I'll say what I said on youtube. I think this video was really poorly made. It was pretty out of focus half the time, had no real plotline (I think they just filmed this for the teaser tbh, and since the demand was high they released it as an MV too) and the colour grading of the video kept shifting. It was really annoying. Lots of the shots look handheld too. Like i feel like they didn't really hire a pro. Like woah. I could have done that. Anyone could have done that with a DSLR and Lightroom and like three hours. I feel it totally didn't do them, or the song justice. Still, I'm a big fan though.

I'll say what I said on youtube. I think this video was really poorly made. It was pretty out of focus half the time, had no real plotline (I think they just filmed this for the teaser tbh, and since the demand was high they released it as an MV too) and the colour grading of the video kept shifting. It was really annoying. Lots of the shots look handheld too. Like i feel like they didn't really hire a pro. Like woah. I could have done that. Anyone could have done that with a DSLR and Lightroom and like three hours. I feel it totally didn't do them, or the song justice. Still, I'm a big fan though.

i agree with u, this mv just release cause high demand of Drama Ver, but cause CCM not make Drama Ver they just release this as Ver 2.

Still they are all beautiful in this video...

I'm really happy that they release an other MV version of the song

but I'm really disappointed!

I was expecting more like a DRAMA version,

not putting the video from the photoshoot together as the MV.

But I didn't expect much, cause we all know that the girls hvae been busy

and they haven't really made a schedule for the "Drama version"-shooting!

But still better then nothing!

Hmm...I think they have really wasted a golden chance to make a meaningful mv with a strong storyline especially with the use the dramatic landscape of Mongolia. The whole desert idea could have been used as a central idea or concept in a storyline that speaks of T-ara's struggles and subsequent comeback.

As it is, the random images and shots of the girls in the desert and the girls just driving around is quite meaningless. Not really worthy of a version2 title. In fact, it looks more like a teaser to me.

Anyway, It's not T-ara's fault. I think it has more to do with their creative crew and more importantly probably budget constraints.

yea..it definitely feels like they threw it together because of so many people asking about the mongolia footage and why it wasn't in the released MV. Despite that....i'm loving it just because the girls look absolutely stunning in it. The teaser was way too short to really appreciate how great they looked in those outfits.