Diadem Forums

[13.10.17] Video HD- T-ara "Number 9" @ M! Countdown

aleya

Dino's dedication is truly admirable. I applaud her for her efforts, as well as the rest of the girls and the staff for working out the new choreography to ease Dino's pain.

Still Dino must have performed with some degree of pain. Please take care and rest when needed.

tarajiyeon.jpg

T-ara‘s Ji Yeon went to the hospital after filming for “M!Countdown” due to knee pain.

Her agency, Core Contents Media, said in a statement, “Ji Yeon hurt her knee during dance practice and went to the hospital after filming for ‘M!Countdown’.” According the agency, to accommodate Ji Yeon’s knee troubles, the group chose to sit down for their pre-recorded performance.

At the hospital, Ji Yeon was diagnosed with Knee Synovitis, an inflammation in the area around the joints. She received treatment and went back to “M!Countdown” for the live show. It was then reported that Ji Yeon went back to the hospital to receive acupuncture.

Later, Ji Yeon told Star News, “I apologize for making people worry…I want to show a good performance and not worry the fans.”

T-ara recently released their second version music video for “No.9.”

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/17/t-aras-ji-yeon-receiving-treatment-after-injuring-her-knee-before-mcountdown/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=t-aras-ji-yeon-receiving-treatment-after-injuring-her-knee-before-mcountdown

Once again T-ara members show how strong & determined they are, no wonder Hyomin looked concerned at the airport when she left for the Jinx premier.. also impressed on how everyone stood during the dance part where they should've kneel together to accommodate Jiyeon..

Btw official video at Mnet's youtube channel:

I can see how serious the unnies face.they so hard to smile, even can see they force to smile & some don't smile at all.

i can see soyeon force to smile a little.

from they faces reaction i can see they hope the performance finish fast.

everyone are so worried to jiyeon. :(

I hope jiyeon getting better fast . I'm so worried about her.:(

but I like the part where they should kneel but they just turn.the way they turn to the side is so beautiful. <3