Diadem Forums

[13.10.19] Video HD - T-ara "Number 9" @ Music Core

aleya

I really hope that Jiyeon's knee has recovered, or at least not giving her pains and problems. She seems fine in the performance although I think she was perspiring more than usual(?)

There's a possibility that she's kind of suppressing her pain :( We can't really tell because she's wearing jeans too... Can't see if she's still bandaged :unsure:

Is Jiyeon's knee better now? Please take care of yourself

All Queen's always send them lots of love. <3<3<3

If I'm not mistaken,this was pre-recorded so that probably explains why they were doing the original choreography in this performance.

Anyway,I truly admire their determination.It's not easy to change choreography in a short period of time and not to mention the maknae's professionalism as well.I can just hope this is not a case of KKS forcing her to perform despite injury.Nevertheless,I really hope she can heal quickly.Get well soon Dino.

If I'm not mistaken,this was pre-recorded so that probably explains why they were doing the original choreography in this performance.

Anyway,I truly admire their determination.It's not easy to change choreography in a short period of time and not to mention the maknae's professionalism as well.I can just hope this is not a case of KKS forcing her to perform despite injury.Nevertheless,I really hope she can heal quickly.Get well soon Dino.

wait, sp jiyeon's might not have recovered yet? but, i thought during the fan sign she was alright? or was that also b4 she injured it?

wait, sp jiyeon's might not have recovered yet? but, i thought during the fan sign she was alright? or was that also b4 she injured it?

Yup.Her knee is not recovered yet and I doubt it gonna heal fast with all the non-stops performances.And those high heels...Auuch..Anyway,I believe she was still suffering from knee pain during fan sign today.Because on Music Bank yesterday,she was still wearing the bandage.However,they didn't really do any vigorous activities during the fan sign event.Don't worry much :)

I'm not sure that it was pre-recorded..

During today's show (which was streamed live on MBCkpop) you can see Qri, Soyeon and Hyomin standing in the back during the winner awarding/show ending. Jiyeon is probably backstage resting with Eunjeung taking care of her, while Boram is probably to small for the camera to capture :)

Here is the full show ...& go to 1:05:46 (or search youtube for 131019 IU winning) and look at the bottom right corner, sorry it's not really clear because all of the tall rookies standing in front of them (I'm kinda pissed of that..):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grnI7j7ZTps&feature=share

Besides.. they are wearing the same outfit with today's UN festival and if they pre-recorded it before Jiyeon's injury, when or even why would they even do it? It's not like they know Jiyeon would be injured before Thursday and planned matching outfits. Regarding the different choreo- perhaps Jiyeon has recovered a bit but CCM was still trying to rest Jiyeon's knee for the UN festival while Music Core is a much more important stage for them.

I'm not sure that it was pre-recorded..

During today's show (which was streamed live on MBCkpop) you can see Qri, Soyeon and Hyomin standing in the back during the winner awarding/show ending. Jiyeon is probably backstage resting with Eunjeung taking care of her, while Boram is probably to small for the camera to capture :)

Here is the full show ...& go to 1:05:46 (or search youtube for 131019 IU winning) and look at the bottom right corner, sorry it's not really clear because all of the tall rookies standing in front of them (I'm kinda pissed of that..):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grnI7j7ZTps&feature=share

Besides.. they are wearing the same outfit with today's UN festival and if they pre-recorded it before Jiyeon's injury, when or even why would they even do it? It's not like they know Jiyeon would be injured before Thursday and planned matching outfits. Regarding the different choreo- perhaps Jiyeon has recovered a bit but CCM was still trying to rest Jiyeon's knee for the UN festival while Music Core is a much more important stage for them.

Seems like a logical reason too. I just hope that they would just stick to the revised choreography to allow her knee to recover fully first. Joint or bone injuries are normally very problematic and troublesome; takes a long time to actually recover 100%. Hope she feels our love and know that we're always here supporting her morally! <3

Yup.Her knee is not recovered yet and I doubt it gonna heal fast with all the non-stops performances.And those high heels...Auuch..Anyway,I believe she was still suffering from knee pain during fan sign today.Because on Music Bank yesterday,she was still wearing the bandage.However,they didn't really do any vigorous activities during the fan sign event.Don't worry much :)

Thanks. thats good to hear. really hopes she gets well soon.