Diadem Forums

[13.10.21] Video HD - T-ara "Number Nine" MV Version 3

maknae23

I'm really sorry to say this, but I really don't get the point why CCM releases so many different

version of the MV that after all, all the same videos...

Why don't they just put the effort and time to make a great drama version?

They must know that all the fans is waiting for the T-ara traditional drama version!

Well.. rehashing & uploading footage they already have doesn't cost that much while it takes time, money and a lot of effort to make another mini drama.

Promotion wise, It's a bit too late for a Number 9 drama MV so hopefuly if Number 9 is successful we will get another one in the future so please don't stop buying, viewing, liking, sharing the song (through official means).

I'm really sorry to say this, but I really don't get the point why CCM releases so many different

version of the MV that after all, all the same videos...

Why don't they just put the effort and time to make a great drama version?

They must know that all the fans is waiting for the T-ara traditional drama version!

Isnt KKS trying to make No. 9's hype relevant? That's what I thought.. I believe they dont have sufficient budget to make 15 mins long MV like they did in the past.. They are basically recycling same video in a different way to attract attention.. We, fans would follow them at any cost but non-fans, well, I doubt they will. With a tag of "No. 9 3rd version", its possible to garner some attraction from Non-fans and casual kpop walkers so I think its a good move from KKS after a long time- but then again, I could have judged things from a wrong POV as well..

Well.. rehashing & uploading footage they already have doesn't cost that much while it takes time, money and a lot of effort to make another mini drama.

Promotion wise, It's a bit too late for a Number 9 drama MV so hopefuly if Number 9 is successful we will get another one in the future so please don't stop buying, viewing, liking, sharing the song (through official means).

Like you said, a mini drama is really expensive. I'm even impressed that CCM made three 15min-20min ones of those! We may reprimand Kwangsoo, but we have remeber that CCM did not spare a cent with Sexy Love, Day by Day or Cry Cry.