Diadem Forums

[13.10.22] T-ara, a Tearful Interview. Instead of explaining, they are reflecting.

kkyc222

T-aras tweets started the whole controversy, they had conflicts within the group but instead of solving it within the group they took it to twitter and everyone saw what was happening and that’s how it all started. Yes they chose to be celebrities but they also knew that doing so would mean that their every move will be monitored by everyone, so really the twitter thing should never have happened in the first place, you cant blame people using their tweets to make assumptions about the situation when it was T-ara themselves who gave it to them.

I don't see how it's a plausible concern about the length of the post when there's a scroll bar that allows anyone to either read it, or just scroll pass it. And I can see that my post was deleted without any notification as to why it was deleted, and I'm pretty sure my post was well within the Forum Rules. Plus, I don't see the need to reduce the discussion to personal attacks either. I'll ignore them in your posting to keep the matter civilized.

Yes, their "ambiguous" tweets had lots of reactions, but the source of the problem was actually the antis and spiteful 6-aras who continued to insist that there was "bullying", when in fact there was none. Having concerns is one thing, but to conclusive judge them without any solid proof is just wrong. So it is correct in saying that antis and spiteful 6-aras were in fact the problem. It was pointed out before here that their tweets, and by the members themselves that it was disagreement. Their prior arguments before had no bearing on this one, because they already resolved and forgiven each other on those issues.

Breaks and Vacations? That 10 day break was the only decent one they were EVER going to receive since they debuted, they never had any other proper breaks like this before.

Correction it was one of them that was reported during the year. There was another that lasted a few days too. They could've had a much longer break/vacation, if the Hwayoung Incident did not occur.

What part of saying that they are worried about T-ara’s health does it imply that they are haters? Not mentioning breaks that T-ara have had in the past is due to the fact that those were never proper breaks they aren’t long enough to be considered vacations, there is always something work related that they have to do when they are given those so called “breaks”.

As I've said before, antis and spiteful 6-aras wanted T-ara to disappear for a very long time without any word, even go as far as ending their careers by quitting Core Contents Media, just because their work style is different from others. It has been noted years before that the South Korean Government is cracking down on inhumane practices within the entertainment industry, and they still do, like what happened to Open World Entertainment. And not to mention that T-ara themselves publicly stated that they will work hard, and proven so, despite the call by fans for them to rest and take more vacations. There was one time T-ara got a full day to rest, but instead decided to help out a community charity event instead. Again, antis and spiteful 6-aras purposefully left this out in their arguments to better suit their own delusions and hate.

We can never know whether CCM was going to actually give them breaks and vacations, i mean they once said that T-ara were to going to paris and will be having a vacation. Yeah vacation my @ss, they ended up making the girls do a photoshoot, so that’s what i mean when i say that we can never know what breaks and vacations KKS would have given them, it seems to me like KKS has a different meaning of vacation to everyone else’s meaning.

Allow me to ask, isn't it common for travelers to take pictures of their site seeing adventures? So, what's wrong with the T-ara members making money from it while enjoying their vacation at the same time? Who said they spent all of their time in Paris and Switzerland doing the photo shoot? Nonetheless, T-ara does get vacations and breaks from time to time. T-ara's recent interview, Qri stated, "do not sleep very much after they decide on our comeback date.", which means they do get sleep when they have not decided on their comeback date.

if Hwayoung rejoins T-ara- Ok now chances of Hwayoung rejoining is ZILT, ZERO, NADA why? KKS specifically said that “Hwayoung can come back if she admits her faults” who in their right puny mind would come back after hearing something like this? Going back to T-ara would mean Hwayoung is admitting that the controversy was all her fault; it was her incompetence and self-centeredness that things blew out of proportion.

Again to inform and correct what is missing in that point of view is that Kim Kwang Soo stated that prior to him stating that publicly that Hwayoung can rejoin T-ara without any conditions that prevent her from doing so, and Hwayoung herself did in fact apologize along with Kim Kwang Soo publicly, which are irrefutable events that happened at that time. Hwayoung, as well as Areum can rejoin T-ara.

Hwayoung's career was over the moment these articles about her being bullied came out. No CEO is going to want to invest in someone who was at the focal point of a scandal, and the more people bring it up, the worse it gets for her career. People are going to look at her sincerely and give her a nice smile, tell her that they'll be in contact and then just throw her to the back of their mind. Why? Because of the fans that said all of these rumors, it's too risky putting her in another group as again people will start shouting at her being bullied. Not to mention that a majority of the people hating on T-ara don't even care about Hwayoung so her gaining popularity as the "black sheep who was bullied" wouldn't even work. Her rap was unimpressive when she released it, I'm not hating on her, I'm speaking realistically. She doesn't possess the rap skills to go solo as a rapper, or even go underground. She's an idol level rapper, and will remain that way forever and she understands that, why do you think she's trying to get into acting so badly? Hwayoung is not going to be joining T-ara ever again, and I don't know how to feel about that, I never felt her contribution honestly speaking. Her best rap was Day by Day and that was short lived and not even that good to be completely honest. Areum is not joining T-ara ever again and CCM made that clear by highlighting that Areums skills far exceeded T-ara's as a whole and therefore, will be going solo. Whether or not I agree with that statement, or if it's even true at all and KKS is just pushing her off to the side and training her more is unknown.

I don't understand all the hate on KKS, to be completely serious. If it wasn't for him, there would be no T-ara today, not just because he gathered 6 of the most beautiful women in Korea to form a group but because he stuck through their scandal. Any other company would have just taken the netizens advice and put them on a permanent break for them to "Reflect" however, KKS didn't do that, he instead continued promoting them, as if it was a "F*** you" to netizens, and they felt it hard core. KKS was a mess when the scandal first came out, that much is true, but at least he pushed on with them and didn't just completely disband the group. And lets not be delusional, he has the power to do that anytime he pleases and we can be sure that some of these girls will never be seen again, just because they were associated with another company and the company in question could blackball them from joining another company. People shouldn't be angry at KKS, although he did mismanage the girls, he at least didn't do bad by them by cutting their popularity prematurely. T-ara doesn't have nearly the prestige or fans it did Lovey Dovey era, but they're still a force to be reckoned with thanks to the tank that is KKS for standing by them. I sincerely hope everyone reflects on themselves and realize that no one is truly at fault here. This was just blown out of proportion due to misinterpretation. That's my two cents, and if you don't like it, I'm sorry.

I don't see any need for direct personal grievances to make points in a civilized discussion, so I'll ignore them in your postings to keep it civil in accordance to the Forum Rules, and no apologizes is required. But moving on with the discussion though, . . .

It was actually presumptuous of those media articles, which by the way, didn't accurately report the facts of the matter in hand and ended up editing their own reports to say otherwise, at the time. To the contrary, after Hwayoung's contractual termination, it was publicly reported that she received "love calls" from other agencies, but she publicly denied all of them. One of the focal issues during that time was confirming whether or not the bullying existed in the group. One of the ways in finding out from Hwayoung, was though employment interviews. We've covered this aspect before here, just to let you know. The interesting part in this for Hwayoung's side is that she didn't say anything about it, while having no contract with Core Contents Media. She could've said something at the time, but didn't. Why? Because there was no bullying at all, as stated by the T-ara members, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo publicly, and more than once since then. In that anti-fan cafe, there was a whole lot of messages expressing, more like demanding, Hwayoung be reinstated back into T-ara immediately. And that didn't even take into account of the fans outside of South Korea too, who wanted Hwayoung back in the group as well. When she released that short rap online, it got lots of praise and had people wanting to hear the full version of it, however, given the lyrics, there was chances of misinterpretation, especially by anti-Hwayoung fans, who would've twisted it to their liking, not the truth from Hwayoung herself. This most likely would've hit Hwayoung very harder. Hwayoung told Kim Kwang Soo that she'll wait. I do not see how this translates into her not rejoining in the slightest, especially after T-ara's Hong Kong interview, when Soyeon stated at the time that Hwayoung is their sister to the group. Hwayoung herself was progressing steadily, and even credited for help putting together a song for another artist. Her rapping gradually showed more improvement and distinct characteristics were starting to bloom as well. The reason for her acting is based on her interests in it, as stated in one of the rare media reports on her progress back then, and probably she was influenced by the other T-ara members whom made the successful transition into acting. As for Areum, she can rejoin T-ara, and Core Contents Media did state that they are open for options for her, which does include her return to the group. And to point out, if a member of TheSeeYa can work in 2 different groups in the same company, it's very possible for Areum to be a soloist and be a group member at the same time too.

I agree almost everything you said in your last section there, but I won't say Kim Kwang Soo has absolute power over them, because the members do have their own rights, and they can file charges against the company and Kim Kwang Soo for breaking any laws. So I won't go that far into assuming he's some sort of tyrant as antis and spiteful 6-aras have portrayed before. But since the members have not ever resorted to such measures, it can be safely said that such things are not even a point of concern.

I don't know though why nitizen so hate my t-ara so muchh.

They just normal people who also have feeling to express buttt i know that they are public figures wheree they must always make their image like nothing happen.

I just can't hold my feeling like cranky when jiyeon who always silent and give so many love has been tortured by people and much much much in pain :(

But i know that "accidents" really really make they more mature noww.

Don't ever give up my princess, me as queens will always support you and always give great feedback from heree <3 <3

tumblr_static_tumblr_mod8gy4zah1radcvpo1

Believing that haters just make T-ara better than beforee! FIGHTINGG T-ara!! ♥♥

I don't see how it's a plausible concern about the length of the post when there's a scroll bar that allows anyone to either read it, or just scroll pass it. And I can see that my post was deleted without any notification as to why it was deleted, and I'm pretty sure my post was well within the Forum Rules. Plus, I don't see the need to reduce the discussion to personal attacks either. I'll ignore them in your posting to keep the matter civilized.

Yes, their "ambiguous" tweets had lots of reactions, but the source of the problem was actually the antis and spiteful 6-aras who continued to insist that there was "bullying", when in fact there was none. Having concerns is one thing, but to conclusive judge them without any solid proof is just wrong. So it is correct in saying that antis and spiteful 6-aras were in fact the problem. It was pointed out before here that their tweets, and by the members themselves that it was disagreement. Their prior arguments before had no bearing on this one, because they already resolved and forgiven each other on those issues.

Correction it was one of them that was reported during the year. There was another that lasted a few days too. They could've had a much longer break/vacation, if the Hwayoung Incident did not occur.

As I've said before, antis and spiteful 6-aras wanted T-ara to disappear for a very long time without any word, even go as far as ending their careers by quitting Core Contents Media, just because their work style is different from others. It has been noted years before that the South Korean Government is cracking down on inhumane practices within the entertainment industry, and they still do, like what happened to Open World Entertainment. And not to mention that T-ara themselves publicly stated that they will work hard, and proven so, despite the call by fans for them to rest and take more vacations. There was one time T-ara got a full day to rest, but instead decided to help out a community charity event instead. Again, antis and spiteful 6-aras purposefully left this out in their arguments to better suit their own delusions and hate.

Allow me to ask, isn't it common for travelers to take pictures of their site seeing adventures? So, what's wrong with the T-ara members making money from it while enjoying their vacation at the same time? Who said they spent all of their time in Paris and Switzerland doing the photo shoot? Nonetheless, T-ara does get vacations and breaks from time to time. T-ara's recent interview, Qri stated, "do not sleep very much after they decide on our comeback date.", which means they do get sleep when they have not decided on their comeback date.

Again to inform and correct what is missing in that point of view is that Kim Kwang Soo stated that prior to him stating that publicly that Hwayoung can rejoin T-ara without any conditions that prevent her from doing so, and Hwayoung herself did in fact apologize along with Kim Kwang Soo publicly, which are irrefutable events that happened at that time. Hwayoung, as well as Areum can rejoin T-ara.

You replied to my post so how can i just scroll past it? and for the record both our posts on Dani's profile got deleted except my initial one, and i'm sure there was a good reason for that. Anyway i wont go on for long here because quite frankly it seems like we're just going around in circles repeating things we've already said on Dani's profile as well as on here.

Yes, the problem got out of control when netizens insisted there was bullying in the group and their #1 source of proof was the tweets which was indeed a valid proof because we all know the tweets were directed towards hwayoung and even the girls said that they had a disagreement like you've mentioned and hence all the interpretations from the netizens of what the tweets could mean, aka bullying, but like ive said if it hadnt been started it would have never gotten out of control like it did, its the professional thing to do to keep the group problems within the group and the agency. And in regards to the vacations and schedules and no sleep and all that, just a heads up the girls dont make their own schedules, everything is determined by the agency, so whatever the girls say in regards to that i never really believe it because of course if they are told to work they have to work and even if they are not told to practice they still do especially after KKS said this "If the members are lazy, or harmful to other members including the new members, we'll make the bold decision to remove and replace them with new members." who wouldn't work their butts off if this is whats going to happen to them? what Qri said could be interpreted in a lot of ways it doesnt necessarily mean they usually get heaps of rest before a comeback, fact is they have never gotten a decent amount of rest and most of us fans know that. And i don’t know what them apologizing has to do with my post, of course they have to apologise, all idols and agency’s do that after a controversy but Hwayoung is never going to rejoin T-ara and that’s a fact no matter how many times you point out that she can rejoin (which i assume you'll mention again).

If i didn’t cover the rest of your post it would be because its already covered in previous posts and there is no need to keep repeating myself, this discussion is just going around in circles like i said in the beginning and there is no need to drag it on if that’s what going to happen and then there's the possibility of getting the posts removed as a result. Let’s just leave it at the fact that you have your delusional opinions on what happened and i have mine, in the end we all support T-ara and will continue to stand by them until their last stage as T-ara (which i hope will be thousands of years away :)) !!!

Yes, the problem got out of control when netizens insisted there was bullying in the group and their #1 source of proof was the tweets which was indeed a valid proof because we all know the tweets were directed towards hwayoung and even the girls said that they had a disagreement like you've mentioned and hence all the interpretations from the netizens of what the tweets could mean, aka bullying, but like ive said if it hadnt been started it would have never gotten out of control like it did, its the professional thing to do to keep the group problems within the group and the agency. And in regards to the vacations and schedules and no sleep and all that, just a heads up the girls dont make their own schedules, everything is determined by the agency, so whatever the girls say in regards to that i never really believe it because of course if they are told to work they have to work and even if they are not told to practice they still do especially after KKS said this "If the members are lazy, or harmful to other members including the new members, we'll make the bold decision to remove and replace them with new members." who wouldn't work their butts off if this is whats going to happen to them? what Qri said could be interpreted in a lot of ways it doesnt necessarily mean they usually get heaps of rest before a comeback, fact is they have never gotten a decent amount of rest and most of us fans know that. And i don’t know what them apologizing has to do with my post, of course they have to apologise, all idols and agency’s do that after a controversy but Hwayoung is never going to rejoin T-ara and that’s a fact no matter how many times you point out that she can rejoin.

The severity level of the tweets was very light in nature, in fact it was delivered quite indirectly, if not, very abstractly. We've took some time look at those tweets in here, and came to a conclusion that it was more like difference of opinion, rather than bullying, to which antis and spiteful 6-aras took to heart in accusing them of bullying. If you like, you can take a look at this. For the breaks/vacations and schedules, none of us get detailed copies of the members work schedules of every single day of the week, month, or year. Kim Kwang Soo said that way before Hwayoung's Incident, and given the latest interviews by T-ara, he doesn't sound like anymore. It has been noted before that antis and spiteful 6-aras couldn't let go of the past, nor differentiate the past and the present. Even though he said that, that doesn't mean it'll always be like that, and please note, he did apologize for his part in that incident, which happens to include that statement of his too. What Qri said is pretty much what she said, no ways of trying to twist her words, nor put other words in her mouth that wasn't her intention or meaning to say. Fans are not employees of Core Contents Media, nor are they on the inside track of what's going on within the company to even claim that "they know", when in fact they don't, and they are merely guessing. When someone makes a mistake, it is customary to apologize for it, in T-ara's, Core Contents Media's, and Kim Kwang Soo's case in that matter, they've all apologized, even apologized for previous misfortunes of theirs. In doing so, it allows forgiveness and a chance to redeem themselves and improve their circumstances. Tragically, antis and spiteful 6-aras are incapable of grasping the concept of apologies, let alone the practice of redemption. For example, a fan becomes an anti because he/she feels the company is not giving their employees enough breaks. Upon hearing this, the company apologized and stated publicly that they will, and allow them a 10 day vacation. This pleases the fan and stops being an anti. It works this way, unfortunately, extremists do not agree, and push it further and disregard logical reasoning and compromise out the window, while sowing discord in the fandom by focusing on the negativity only. Antis and spiteful 6-aras even disregarded the passion of the T-ara members themselves in how dedicated they are in their work. As for Hwayoung rejoining, obvious she can, no matter what the nay sayers continue to claim, when in fact it was publicly stated so that she can. To say that she won't, is not accurate at all. If I had to give an example from another artist, I would pick the former member of the Wonder Girls, Sunmi, who recently stated in an interview that she would like to rejoin the Wonder Girls, even after being away from them for years. So, whose to even claim that they know Hwayoung, when in fact nobody outside her family, close friends, including T-ara, F-ve Dolls, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo.

The severity level of the tweets was very light in nature, in fact it was delivered quite indirectly, if not, very abstractly. We've took some time look at those tweets in here, and came to a conclusion that it was more like difference of opinion, rather than bullying, to which antis and spiteful 6-aras took to heart in accusing them of bullying. If you like, you can take a look at this. For the breaks/vacations and schedules, none of us get detailed copies of the members work schedules of every single day of the week, month, or year. Kim Kwang Soo said that way before Hwayoung's Incident, and given the latest interviews by T-ara, he doesn't sound like anymore. It has been noted before that antis and spiteful 6-aras couldn't let go of the past, nor differentiate the past and the present. Even though he said that, that doesn't mean it'll always be like that, and please note, he did apologize for his part in that incident, which happens to include that statement of his too. What Qri said is pretty much what she said, no ways of trying to twist her words, nor put other words in her mouth that wasn't her intention or meaning to say. Fans are not employees of Core Contents Media, nor are they on the inside track of what's going on within the company to even claim that "they know", when in fact they don't, and they are merely guessing. When someone makes a mistake, it is customary to apologize for it, in T-ara's, Core Contents Media's, and Kim Kwang Soo's case in that matter, they've all apologized, even apologized for previous misfortunes of theirs. In doing so, it allows forgiveness and a chance to redeem themselves and improve their circumstances. Tragically, antis and spiteful 6-aras are incapable of grasping the concept of apologies, let alone the practice of redemption. For example, a fan becomes an anti because he/she feels the company is not giving their employees enough breaks. Upon hearing this, the company apologized and stated publicly that they will, and allow them a 10 day vacation. This pleases the fan and stops being an anti. It works this way, unfortunately, extremists do not agree, and push it further and disregard logical reasoning and compromise out the window, while sowing discord in the fandom by focusing on the negativity only. Antis and spiteful 6-aras even disregarded the passion of the T-ara members themselves in how dedicated they are in their work. As for Hwayoung rejoining, obvious she can, no matter what the nay sayers continue to claim, when in fact it was publicly stated so that she can. To say that she won't, is not accurate at all. If I had to give an example from another artist, I would pick the former member of the Wonder Girls, Sunmi, who recently stated in an interview that she would like to rejoin the Wonder Girls, even after being away from them for years. So, whose to even claim that they know Hwayoung, when in fact nobody outside her family, close friends, including T-ara, F-ve Dolls, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo.

I dont care what the tweets mean, ive already seen that thread before but i really dont give a care in the world what people have concluded about the girls tweets right now because i know and believe that the girls would never directly bully each other, all I'm saying is, its what started the whole controversy and that's all the netizen's needed to start the bullying rumor's. It doesnt matter when KKS said those, its still there and unless he actually says that he takes them back then we can be sure he meant it, and if your referring to how eunjung mentioned that their CEO is getting old and even asks for their opinion then may i just add that they are under his management and even if they hate him on the inside they wont just come out and admit that they resent him. Yeah he apologized for the incident not what he said about the replacing a member who is lazy, what he said in the apology was directed to the words he said during the controversy and look i don't hate the guy to the point where i'd wish death on him or anything to that extent, i just don't like the way he handled the controversy and the limited rest he gives the girls. In regards to what Qri said, that goes without saying you cant just assume she means they get decent resting times before a comeback is announced, she could mean longer than their usual resting times of 2-3 hours during comebacks. Sunmi's case is way different from Hwayoungs, Sunmi left for academic reasons and even then there was no official departure notice from JYP so somehow she was still part of wonder girls to a lot of people until her comeback and even when she left wonder girls she never actually left JYP. Hwayoung on the other hand was dismissed by KKS due to complaints from Staff, there is a huge difference.

I dont care what the tweets mean, ive already seen that thread before but i really dont give a care in the world what people have concluded about the girls tweets right now because i know and believe that the girls would never directly bully each other, all I'm saying is, its what started the whole controversy and that's all the netizen's needed to start the bullying rumor's. It doesnt matter when KKS said those, its still there and unless he actually says that he takes them back then we can be sure he meant it, and if your referring to how eunjung mentioned that their CEO is getting old and even asks for their opinion then may i just add that they are under his management and even if they hate him on the inside they wont just come out and admit that they resent him. Yeah he apologized for the incident not what he said about the replacing a member who is lazy, what he said in the apology was directed to the words he said during the controversy and look i don't hate the guy to the point where i'd wish death on him or anything to that extent, i just don't like the way he handled the controversy and the limited rest he gives the girls. In regards to what Qri said, that goes without saying you cant just assume she means they get decent resting times before a comeback is announced, she could mean longer than their usual resting times of 2-3 hours during comebacks. Sunmi's case is way different from Hwayoungs, Sunmi left for academic reasons and even then there was no official departure notice from JYP so somehow she was still part of wonder girls to a lot of people until her comeback and even when she left wonder girls she never actually left JYP. Hwayoung on the other hand was dismissed by KKS due to complaints from Staff, there is a huge difference.

If antis and spiteful 6-aras used more logic and reasoning, instead of jumping to conclusions and paranoia, Hwayoung would still be in the group, and T-ara chalking that one up as a mistake and apologized for it. Of course it matters when something is said, especially when it has been apologized for. It's illogical to claim a statement that was apologized for as being a statement that wasn't apologized. It's like saying a person says he's going kill this person, when in fact he doesn't and apologizes for saying it, and then only to still be afraid that the person who already apologized for it? That doesn't make no sense, because it negates the very usage of the apology in the first place. Antis and spiteful 6-aras have repeatedly demonstrated this over and over again, henceforth their delusional paranoia and their twisted sense of reality. Apologizing is indeed on the same level as taking what was said back, only it's worded differently. So when Kim Kwang Soo apologized for his part in it, that includes his previous statements that are involved too. If apologizes and understanding didn't have any meaning whatsoever, the human species would've been extinct years ago. As I said before, antis and spiteful 6-aras simply can't let go of the past, nor correctly put the events in chronically order, all the while purposefully leave out events of what happened, just because they want to rewrite history in their own way and simply lie to other people to benefit from it. Being employees of Core Contents Media doesn't mean their contracts are above the law, because the law frames the boundaries of it, not vice versa that's contract law 101 basics. Contracts that do not adhere to the law are deemed illegal and void and even punishable. And I don't see how it makes sense to ignore the members public statement about wanting to work hard and actually do work hard at all, when they've already made their previous resting requests. Again, where's the apology and the statement of change in their work ethics? It is well understood that nobody's perfect, especially C.E.O.s, they make mistakes too. In Kim Kwang Soo's case, the man does his very best to redeem himself. It is rather unfortunate that some people struggle to see the positive nature in what he's doing for T-ara. And as for Qri, she didn't say that they don't get much sleep 365 days a year, because that's a ridiculous, even to assume. Qri specifically stated, "do not sleep very much after they decide on our comeback date." There's no saying that it lasts an entire year, especially when we've see enough updates from them directly, when they are working on their comebacks. The point in using Sunmi as an example is to demonstrate her wanting to rejoin, while in Hwayoung's case, she'll wait, not say, let alone assume falsely and quite negatively, that she won't return to T-ara at all, when in fact she can, as state publicly by Kim Kwang Soo himself, with Hyoyoung as Hwayoung's witness in that half an hour meeting. He stated that there are no conditions that prevent her from coming back to T-ara, which completely negates that perspective on the basis of termination moot. A difference yes, but similar for Hwayoung rejoining T-ara nonetheless.

If antis and spiteful 6-aras used more logic and reasoning, instead of jumping to conclusions and paranoia, Hwayoung would still be in the group, and T-ara chalking that one up as a mistake and apologized for it. Of course it matters when something is said, especially when it has been apologized for. It's illogical to claim a statement that was apologized for as being a statement that wasn't apologized. It's like saying a person says he's going kill this person, when in fact he doesn't and apologizes for saying it, and then only to still be afraid that the person who already apologized for it? That doesn't make no sense, because it negates the very usage of the apology in the first place. Antis and spiteful 6-aras have repeatedly demonstrated this over and over again, henceforth their .........................................

But according to KKS, Hwayoungs dismissal has nothing to do with the tweets rumours (not that i believe it) KKS said that Hwayoungs dismissal from the group was solely due to her behaviour towards staff as well as refusing to perform on music bank, so how can you say that its the antis fault that Hwayoung left? because according to KKS even if the controversy didnt happen he would still dismiss Hwayoung. Oh then would you care to show proof of KKS's apology towards his statement about kicking out any lazy members of the group and replace them with new ones? because the only apology i can remember from KKS is the one regarding the controversy and i mean you even said so yourself that KKS said that way before the controversy, so the only his apology about what he said during the controversy period which we saw his hand written apology note for, and we know that he was only apologising for the controversy because thats all it says on the letter all about what happened. Im not talking about the fact that their contracts are breaking the law, im saying that even if the girls arent happy they wouldnt directly come out and say it, they're also afraid of what the agency might do to them for example kick them out of the group (that by the way is not against the law). Also when exactly did he say that Hwayoung can return without any conditions? i only remember the cancelling of her contract without any conditions but nothing about her returning without any conditions apart from her saying "I will wait" during that 30 minute meeting but like ive repeated many times before when KKS says "Hwayoung can rejoin if she admits her faults" thats basically saying she wont ever rejoin because its like saying yes people i did it, its all my fault, i dont think Hwayoung would want that ~

But according to KKS, Hwayoungs dismissal has nothing to do with the tweets rumours (not that i believe it) KKS said that Hwayoungs dismissal from the group was solely due to her behaviour towards staff as well as refusing to perform on music bank, so how can you say that its the antis fault that Hwayoung left? because according to KKS even if the controversy didnt happen he would still dismiss Hwayoung. Oh then would you care to show proof of KKS's apology towards his statement about kicking out any lazy members of the group and replace them with new ones? because the only apology i can remember from KKS is the one regarding the controversy and i mean you even said so yourself that KKS said that way before the controversy, so the only his apology about what he said during the controversy period which we saw his hand written apology note for, and we know that he was only apologising for the controversy because thats all it says on the letter all about what happened. Im not talking about the fact that their contracts are breaking the law, im saying that even if the girls arent happy they wouldnt directly come out and say it, they're also afraid of what the agency might do to them for example kick them out of the group (that by the way is not against the law). Also when exactly did he say that Hwayoung can return without any conditions? i only remember the cancelling of her contract without any conditions but nothing about her returning without any conditions apart from her saying "I will wait" during that 30 minute meeting but like ive repeated many times before when KKS says "Hwayoung can rejoin if she admits her faults" thats basically saying she wont ever rejoin because its like saying yes people i did it, its all my fault, i dont think Hwayoung would want that ~

Correction, remember the thread I mentioned before, which covered Hyomin's interview about the events leading up to "Hwayoung's frustration" upon Hwayoung and the rest of the T-ara members being informed about the uncontrollable allegations being made by antis and spiteful 6-aras online, that were being cited by the media in real time back then. If the antis and hating 6-aras did not jump to such conclusions and started blaming T-ara, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo, it would be a totally different, and Hwayoung would still be with T-ara. Kim Kwang Soo was not there to witness personally with what was happening, but was later on informed by the people directly involved 2-3 days later, after a company investigation was conducted and statements taken into accounted for. That's the apology I mentioned in this. I can see now that you've misunderstood about me stating, . . .

"Kim Kwang Soo stated that (Your lazy statement) prior to him stating that publicly that Hwayoung can rejoin T-ara without any conditions that prevent her from doing so, and Hwayoung herself did in fact apologize along with Kim Kwang Soo publicly."

I hope that clears up your misunderstanding in what I said before. Now for contracts, I'll explain that in your earlier posting which stated, . . .

"i just add that they are under his management (My interpretation being under contract.) and even if they hate him on the inside they wont just come out and admit that they resent him." (Where my explanation, in a nutshell, is that they can speak out on criminal activities, which we both agree is not against the law, because in actuality, it's calling out/claiming a crime did occur. Henceforth, they are not afraid, and as previous interviews by them have shown that they don't hate him and no such legal action is even necessary at all.)

I hope this too, clears up your misunderstanding in what my posting stated before. Moving on to the "no conditions" part, "without conditions" is the same interpretation as "no conditions". When it was said, can be found from this article, which left that part out, when it was posted back then, but the source article that's linked at the bottom part of that news post, clearly shows, "조건 없이", which means "without conditions". Other media outlets cited the source article more fully than the post here. Now here's where the chronological part I mentioned earlier is truthfully essential, . . .

On July 29th, Kim Kwang Soo stated, which you've been mentioning as part of your focal point in this portion of our discussion, here.

On July 31st/August 1st, Kim Kwang Soo gave his account of what was happening at the time here. Hours before midnight (August 1st), Hwayoung went to her Twitter account before being spotted by a reporter outside Core Contents Media here. Hwayoung and Hyoyoung were met by a reporter outside Core Contents Media, while they were on their way to meet with Kim Kwang Soo at his office here. Later, on August 1st, Kim Kwang Soo gave accounts of what happened in the meeting both over the phone and in person here and here.

On August 4th, Kim Kwang Soo made his written apology about the entire incident publicly here.

As you, me, and everybody can see clearly that Kim Kwang Soo's and Hwayoung's apologies were given, and that Hwayoung, for a fact, can rejoin T-ara, even though she said that she will wait, and Kim Kwang Soo has been doing the best he can for all of the T-ara members, including Hwayoung, therefore completely eliminating such concerns in your previous postings, as I've stated before.

@T-aradaebak and @Emperor Ryu, you guys have gone out of topic with your essays, please continue your in depth discussion via PM. Thank you.

Given how the article mentions what happened back then, I don't think we're off the article topic.

@maknae23 No worries, actually i was going to stop there as well, because it seems Emperor Ryu is linking me to unnecessary articles which overall proves my points. My sincere apologies though for any unnecessary harm caused :) ~

I've very happy that it cleared up your misunderstandings and resolved all of your concerns. Apology accepted. :)

I've very happy that it cleared up your misunderstandings and resolved all of your concerns. Apology accepted. :)

lol my apology was directed towards the moderators and anyone who is getting pissed off at reading continous repeated essays by us, nothing has been solved as i still stand by my original concerns but i feel this is going nowhere.

lol my apology was directed towards the moderators and anyone who is getting pissed off at reading continous repeated essays by us, nothing has been solved as i still stand by my original concerns but i feel this is going nowhere.

I was speaking on behalf of those whom I know who were such. :) Well, don't say I didn't try to help ease such, in my opinion, unnecessary suffering. ^_^ Good luck on trying to work that out.

• 4 weeks later...

remember guys there's a rainbow always after the rain.. i know you guys can redeem yourselves and be back again.. step by step.. little by little.. eventually everything will be ok..
i'm happy coz everyone learned a lesson.. even us.. no matter what happens stay humble.. be brave and never loose hope...
haters will always hate.. just prove to them that you deserve the respect and acknowledgement coz you've all worked for it..
we will always be here for you guys! support you till the end!.. T-ARA FIGHTING!!!
Godbless! have faith :)