Diadem Forums

[13.10.23] T-ara to recreate Sand Pebbles' song "What Do I Do" for December comeback

nathaniel

Once again, I'm pretty sure my deleted post is well within the set parameters of the Forum Rules.

I can't wait for this. ^_^ T-ara is working hard and will be rewarded for it with lots of love, support, rest, sleep, and appetizing foods and drinks.

I'm not surprised to hear the ongoing complaints by illogical antis and spiteful 6-aras about their sleep again. Obviously, they've forgotten that a celebrity's life is different from everyone else, and foolishly place themselves in T-ara's shoes and/or heels when it's no practical to do so in the first place.

T-ara fighting! <3

Fantastic news!! T-ara coming back with more new songs. And as an added bonus they are going back to the retro style. How can one not be excited especially with how well their last retro concept in the form of Roly Poly turned out to be. I am also reminder of how well they covered RooRa's 'The Angel Who lost Wings' yet another old popular song from the 90's. To me, it was their best live singing performance by all the members.

Hope this will mark the revival of T-ara of going back to their roots in coming up with fun and catchy songs. At least it will be good to have the overall fun feeling and enjoyable atmosphere that is so pervasive in T-ara's song. A feeling that seem to be missing from T-ara at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...It would be too great. But I think you all should really2x take care of ur health,please? I'm a new fan to you girls and I really thought you all deserve Many Love!! Considering the songs that you all sing especially Roly Poly and No 9, (T-ara) is a One Of A Kind singers around.

What ever you do,stay confident and get any rest whenever you all can!!!!

Thank You For The Your Awesome Song :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::):):)

• 2 weeks later...