Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ARA expressed their thankfulness to each other for the 4 years

Princess Pril

[sPAZZ] T-ARA expressed their thankfulness to each other for the 4 years

tumblr_inline_mv370cgP4D1qcjfig.jpg

The 6-members girl group T-ARA expressed their thankfulness to each other for the 4 years of twists and turns they spent together.

On the 21st, the girls met with reporters at a cafe in Gangnam, Seoul. “You’ve went through lots of member changes, but just as much, you have to thank and cherish the members that you are currently with. If you’re to thank each other by passing turns?” Receiving the question, the girls smiled shyly.

"That’s really embarrassing", the members who shivered at first quickly pulled themselves together to start answering seriously.

131021_52653d8063715.jpg

Qri to Soyeon:

"I’m always very thankful to my dongsaengs. In a case like Soyeon’s, It feels like chingus because of the one-year age gap between us. Although Soyeon looks strong from the outside, she has many tender sides as well. She’s someone I’d share my troubles and hearty talks with. She feels a lot like a real sister. I’m always thankful. She’s a dongsaeng that helps me where I lack at a lot."

131021_52653c0346e20.jpg

Soyeon to Boram:

"Aigoo our Boram unnie~. Unnie is roomates with me, though. There’s a lot that I’m thankful for. It looks as if (she’s) passive and (we) take care of her, but that’s not it. Boram unnie is a mentor. As an unnie, she’d say all that she has to say to (me as a) dongsaeng and even words of advice. She’s an unnie who makes me realize things I couldn’t feel before. In fact, I love them all equally to not hurt anyone. I’m really confident of our teamwork. (They’re/She’s) more than family. Because we share everything."

131021_52653c29d1a4c.jpg

Boram to Jiyeon:

"Although I’m the very old unnie and Jiyeon is the magnae,
She’s really good at everything without any exception.
I have so many to learn as an unnie. She’s a dongsaeng I look up to and has lots to learn from as an entertainer. She also gives me lots of strength. She’s a reliable magnae. What I liked being in T-ara, is that since there’s
no gaps among the members,
it’s a family-like atmosphere. Although we have an age gap, it’s a sister-like relationship. I really like that. Also, because such a dongsaeng is Jiyeon, I like it even more.

131021_52653c5c3af53.jpg

Jiyeon to Eunjung:

"I really have a lot to thank Eunjung unnie for that I’m tearing up. Eunjung Unnie is like a mother.T-ara’s mother. When we go overseas unnie and I would share a room together but she’d be the one to take care of everything, from one to ten. Really, just like the things a mother would do for her child, concern, everything. She’d do the cleaning all by herself. I’m thankful for all the little things one by one. I’m just thankful for everything. For the rest, I’ll tell her on kakaotalk."

131021_52653d238aff7.jpg

Eunjung to Hyomin:

"Hyomin is the friend I spent the longest time with training in our
company. We met each other when Hyomin was 19 and I was 20 years old. Spending a lot of time together as trainees and growing together, we know each other’s strengths and weaknesses very well. In the future, I think we’ll still stay with each other even as
halmeonies and ahjummas. Since both of us are ‘an only child’, even our parents are all close with each other. She’s my dongsaeng but sometimes she can also be reliable like a chingu and like an unnie. I am indecisive but hyomin guides with a driving force. She’s a friend I need inside and outside of T-ara. Even without T-ara, She’s a good person and a definitely needed friend.”

131021_52653d4a5655f.jpg

Hyomin to Qri:

"Qri unnie is my roomate when we go overseas. From my first impression, she’s the unnie who was the hardest to approach. I think she’s very unique and different from me. Even our thoughts. She was an unnie who felt
distant,
but turned out to be an opposite girl with twist
. Very different from my first impression. She usually sounds arrogant and prim when talking so there were times when I wanted to say “I’m not even a man but why does she keep talking like that?”; However, she’s so
thoughtful and mature. How she saves her money is a thing I should obviously learn from
her. I like the way she’s frugal and doesn’t waste money. In the future, I hope unnie would grab the chance to show her charms often during our activities as T-ara. She’s a reliable leader and a very nice unnie.”

Original Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131022n04097

Translated via t-arazone.tumbler: http://t-arazone.tumblr.com/post/64800152642/131022-article-to-our-family-like-members-thank

This is so sweet <3 I just love T ara. There is family like atmosphere in T ara and I like the interaction between them.

When they together, they do crazy things. Joking, laughing :lol:

How can I resist them? they are too adorable keke :wub:

p/s: ehem what Jiyeon will tell Eunjung on kakao?? :P

So i guess everything that we see in T-ara are the things they see in each other, like Qri being the quiet one (or the princess) and Eunjung being the mom etc etc. While overall they are all amazing individuals with amazing talents and are all close like a real family whom they can only count on for warmth and comfort when they're in trouble and are away from home.

4 years of struggles, pains, laughter, smiles and achievements together.

It's so touching to see how much they support each other. There should more things for them to say to each other, including Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani. ^_^ T-ara Family! :wub:

its awesome to see how sweet and close they are towards each other !! so pls stay as 6-ara, no more addition and definitely no subtraction !

but heres a qn, are the individual photos taken recently ? qri looks so good with this color hair !

Currently, T-ara is a 7 member group promoting with 6 of their members, and many fans will welcome Hwayoung and Areum back into the group, and T-ara returning to being a 9 member group. ^_^

It's so touching to see how much they support each other. There should more things for them to say to each other, including Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani. ^_^ T-ara Family! :wub:

Currently, T-ara is a 7 member group promoting with 6 of their members, and many fans will welcome Hwayoung and Areum back into the group, and T-ara returning to being a 9 member group. ^_^

Currently, T-ara is a 6 member group. Dani's father told us she is exclusively N4.

Currently, T-ara is a 6 member group. Dani's father told us she is exclusively N4.

T-ara N4 is a "sub unit of T-ara", which in any way does not mean T-ara N4 is a "separate group from T-ara". There's a huge difference. Dani's father is just stating she's doing sub unit work, not being established in a separate group.

T-ara N4 = T-ara

T-ara N4 is a "sub unit of T-ara", which in any way does not mean T-ara N4 is a "separate group from T-ara". There's a huge difference. Dani's father is just stating she's doing sub unit work, not being established in a separate group.

T-ara N4 = T-ara

Really? Because I'm pretty sure Qri, Boram, and Soyeon do not = N4. Thus making n4 a 4, member group whereas T-ara is a 6 member group. And QBS is a 3 member group so lets do some basic math.

If n4 = 4, and Qbs = 3 that equals seven. Now, if Dani is ONLY PERFORMING in N4, this means we take one away from 7 making it 6.

Therefore, T-ara is a 6 member group.

its awesome to see how sweet and close they are towards each other !! so pls stay as 6-ara, no more addition and definitely no subtraction !

but heres a qn, are the individual photos taken recently ? qri looks so good with this color hair !

if i am not wrong these photos are rather old, its an advert for look optical. you can see from the background too.

Loved this. but, i think they would have more to say about one another.

if i am not wrong these photos are rather old, its an advert for look optical. you can see from the background too.

Loved this. but, i think they would have more to say about one another.

haha yea i guess so as jiyeon's hair is way too long and hyomin's and qri's hair are different in color...whatever it is im total loving the photo of qri !! she looks simply cute lol

Really? Because I'm pretty sure Qri, Boram, and Soyeon do not = N4. Thus making n4 a 4, member group whereas T-ara is a 6 member group. And QBS is a 3 member group so lets do some basic math.

If n4 = 4, and Qbs = 3 that equals seven. Now, if Dani is ONLY PERFORMING in N4, this means we take one away from 7 making it 6.

Therefore, T-ara is a 6 member group.

To kindly point out, "performing" is not the same as "being" in the group. It would be like saying when any member who does a collaboration with another artists or group, that member is not part of T-ara then. And the QBS mixing with T-ara N4 is not a match to point being about members being in T-ara as a whole group. Although it can be said that QBS and T-ara N4 are sub units of T-ara nonetheless on the basis that all of the members are T-ara.

Therefore, T-ara is currently a 7 member group with 6 of their members promoting at this time.

• 2 months later...

Something I like about T-ara is that they seem very close to each other, unlike many other groups out there that on shows appear to be quite awkward with each other, as though the group is being together purely for business.

Eunjung as T-ara's mother, Hyomin as a joker, keeping the mood up, Qri as a quite yet caring unnie, Jiyeon as a reliable and cute maknae, Soyeon as someone more matured, Boram being cute as always.

First time I saw this. Sounds more like fanservice but maybe that's just me.

Pretty much this. More so than often, it's not really uncommon to see K-idols (or basically any K-celebrity for that matter) saying rather....very, very optimistic words in front of the camera. It's all part of that glissy-glossy manufactured image that's a widespread if not even nationwide thing there.

First time I saw this. Sounds more like fanservice but maybe that's just me.

Most Idols already rehearsed their answers beforehand, so they came prepared when they were asked during interviews. But, that shouldn't overshadowed the fact that these girls knew & worked alongside each other for 4 years. Not to mention they shared both hardships & achievement.

Despite the sugary words, their feeling of appreciation to their collagues should be viewed as natural if not, genuine.

Most Idols already rehearsed their answers beforehand, so they came prepared when they were asked during interviews. But, that shouldn't overshadowed the fact that these girls knew & worked alongside each other for 4 years. Not to mention they shared both hardships & achievement.

Despite the sugary words, their feeling of appreciation to their collagues should be viewed as natural if not, genuine.

In general I am a tad skeptical when it comes to how much idols really appreciate each other, and even more so when it comes to these ladies.

Not only are koreans in general very competitive with each other, to my understanding at least, and k-pop is a very competitive field, but KKS was very effective in making it harder for them to bond like actual humans. Combine that with the fact that statements like this are good for their image and I can't find myself to believe much of them.

Can you enlighten me as to how KKS made "it harder for them to bond like actual humans" ?

For all his notoriety, I don't recalled such extreme treatment ever been made.

I do agree K-pop is a very competitive, also cutthroat field. But then, if you can't trust in your band mate, who do you expect to have your back?

Can you enlighten me as to how KKS made "it harder for them to bond like actual humans" ?

For all his notoriety, I don't recalled such extreme treatment ever been made.

I'm referring to making them compete with one another beyond the reasonable limit. He's created a toxic work place, making it hard to make friends in a field where it was already hard enough.

I do agree K-pop is a very competitive, also cutthroat field. But then, if you can't trust in your band mate, who do you expect to have your back?

I'm not saying there's not some degree of fellowship among them, I just doubt it's even close to what they try to make it look like.