Diadem Forums

[13.10.23] YNews Watch - T-ara Cut

Elly

I can't comment on the contents of the interview, but I gotta say that looking at Hyominnie's legs really made me feel bad.

I know they're on the starvation mode now since they're busy with their comeback schedules; but she's already skinny to begin with, now she's left with chopstick legs :( I hope they can eat healthy and stay healthy.

We need our girls to stay healthy in order to have more music made from them, even if the cost is seeing them less.

I'd rather see them healthy for less time on screen, than seeing them more in fatigued and worn out shapes.

Stay strong T-ara.

I tell you this MC is Qunee's, lol. I really liked the way he approached T-ara. He even openly admitted that he went and bought T-ara's Again as soon as it was on sales and admitted he is a fan. Ah, Jiyeon's fans must be jealous right now, lol.

Hyomin said, "Fortunatelly, we are really happy and grateful. Honestly,its not that we dont have greediness but we dont have big greed like wanting No. 1[ranking]. [We are] Being loved to this extent, we are really really touched"- I am staring to like Hyomin more day by day. No wonder, she is famous for fan-service. She didnt forget to thanks fans and how gr8ful she was every time she talked.

Jungiee's "Agioo" took the gold. /dead cute/

When the MC asked Jiyeon how she felt seeing Soyeon happily dating

it felt a little like Jiyeon do have some one for her(maybe a boyfriend) at the moment

so that she didn't say immediately that she's jealous of Soyeon, but had to come up with something...
Well only T-ARA would know, :P