Diadem Forums

[13.10.22] T-ara "Our families cried when they found out we were contenders for 1st place"

kkyc222

T-ara “Our families cried when they found out we were contenders for 1st place, our promise if we get 1st place is…”

6f9ef10a7d619cdc64db2821a242cfe1.JPG

Girl group T-ara made a promise if they achieve 1st place.

On October 21st at a coffee shop in Nonhyeon Dong, Gangnam, Seoul, we met with T-ara, who said “Isn’t the title of our new song No.9? We thought that it would already be really good to achieve 9th place, but we actually became contenders for 1st place. Becoming contenders and standing in the first row, we had goosebumps and were excited like rookies.”

T-ara, who experienced the longest “blank period” since their debut because of the bullying controversy last year, was more spirited than expected. Without any particular promises or without saying who should do what firs, but beginning to change with every small action one by one, they greeted us greatly with their heads bowed lower.

For a T-ara like this, contending for 1st place is something that is “amazing.” Soyeon said, “To be honest, because there is less applause and less people singing along with us, our confidence dropped. Before the controversy, we didn’t know that every shout of support was that valuable; now our families even cried and we almost had a party at home amongst us,” expressing her thankful heart.

But, the trauma from last year has not fully healed. When we spoke of “that day,” the members’ tears still came falling. Although the other members made fun of each other, the tears could not be stopped at that moment. Their wounds are large and deep. They were worried and waited like that for a comeback.

T-ara said, “We want everyone to listen to good music, and because we have a lot to protect, we cannot stop. Honestly, we were very scared and worried about whether there would be anyone who would welcome us,” “Our families, friends and colleagues gave us courage by telling us ‘It will be fine as long as you continuously show a hardworking and good appearance.”

For them, how to face and approach the looks from those around them is a very difficult problem. In particular, T-ara, different from other groups and whose interaction with fans though fan club opening, autograph, and handshaking sessions etc. has reduced, said “Our company thinks the same way as us. Although we have little activities [with fans], but making food and sharing them with fans, holding a sudden signing session at our company, we must do this and work hard continuously,” “If we have the chance, we want to hold a free camping or sports event at a large sports grounds.”

Following that, they said, “Not only to our fans, but to those who were burdened because of us, and other than making good music, but to work hard in order to melt the hearts of those who we meet serendipitously, this is very important”

When we asked for a promise if they were to achieve 1st place, T-ara said, “It seems more realistic to make a promise for if we continue to stay as a contender for 1st place,” “We’ll do this if we can be contenders for 1st place in other music programmes,” Although they were a bit scared, they all agreed “We want to try giving ‘Free Hugs’. It seems like it would be fun.”

Meanwhile, T-ara released their 8th mini album “AGAIN” on the 10th and has began promotions with double title tracks “No.9” and “I Know the Feeling.”

Translated via Chinese trans from TCN: http://www.t-arachina.cn/bbs/thread-67940-1-1.html

GREAT..!!! like I'm gonna get a free from them HERE............ :( Super Junior is in Philippines and I can't even get to Manila..! How am I supposed to get a free hug from T-ara in KOREA..??????????? Still looking forward to it though... lucky for those who'll get to hug my Jiyeonie~..

I don't believe on Free Hugs though... I think ALL hugs are FREE.. ^^ so its more like a HUG OPPORTUNITY rather than FREE HUG.. haha..! ^^

Anyways... T-ara FIGHTING..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was giving my full attention to reading this article but then when I get to these key words my mind was erased:

:wub:FREE HUGS :wub:

Then I had to read the article all over again.

The girls' humble attitude and hard-working mindset will guarantee their success. Now they're determined, and passionate about their music, I can hardly wait for their Christmas single.

They must have a defined schedule of the event, then I'll try my very best to fly over just to get my :wub:FREE HUGS :wub: from the girls.

What was I saying again? These two words are now stuck in my head and I can't think of anything else other than that.

What are those two words you asked?

:wub:FREE HUGS :wub:

Can I take two from each girl? Maybe three from EunYeonMin, and two with all of them together.

It is such a shame that these incredible talented girls feel they have to prove themselves and pay their dues all over again. They have earned their place in the spotlight by over-packed schedules and fantastic performances. They have nothing to be sorry for, but because of the politeness that is an inherent part of each and every one of them, they feel obligated to try to apologize to people that were never real fans to begin with. They are better people than I am. One more reason I will always be a fan.

It's tough to beat IU right now and I won't disparage her for having success because she deserves it, but I still felt sad when she beat out T-ARA.

The great thing about this comeback in addition to their music, is the sense that things have returned to how they should be.

T-ARA is back to their original lineup, they're feeling the love from Korea and most importantly, the girls seem happy. ♥

"we almost had a party at home amongst us"

Oh my god, poor girls, how do you almost have a party and then give up? That's so terrible... I'll go to a Party City tomorrow, buy the pointy hat and throw confetti all about my desk if I have to, some one has to celebrate for you guys no matter how small it is!

I'm going to cry, seriously. I was also scared of the fact if T-ara would be able to make it to the top 10 but I'm so glad just knowing they were contenders for the first place. I'm even more happy now they say that it felt like we were back to being rookies and had goosebumps. I'm so proud of you girls.

Free hugs?! I WANT ONE!!!!