Diadem Forums

[13.10.25] T-ara's "What Do I Do" jacket image to be determined by fan votes

nathaniel

[13.10.25] T-ara's "What Do I Do" jacket image to be determined by fan votes

2013102510401641225_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara will have fans vote on what their album jacket image should be for their new song "What Do I Do".

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media revealed today that from the 28th to the 30th, T-ara fans will have the opportunity to vote for the jacket image for T-ara's "What Do I Do". The most popular jacket image will be the one used.

T-ara fans who vote in the contest will be nominated into a lottery to be able to win a chance to go to the music video set for "What Do I Do" and experience the song and concept before anyone else. Only five fans will be chosen.

T-ara will release "What Do I Do" on December 2nd. It is a remake of Sand Pebbles' 1977 song "What Do I Do".

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131025n12763

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Everyone vote for the first one. Please! ! ! ! !

They are ugly though.

It's retro... Don't think it will appeal to the younger audience anyway. But it is interesting to see T-ara trying to engage the fans and allow the fans to have a say in the design, which is a very big part. It has a little Bruno Mars feel to it though... If you know about his Young Girls MV.

I'd say the third one :P

Since its a cover of a legendary song it probably would be kinda like that Bingeul-Bingeul project.. MV & song but no live performance at music shows (hoping that I'm wrong though) but anyway since it's about the 7080~era and KKS loves to get nostalgic about those turbulent days in Korea (remember SPEED's debut songs?) I'm really hoping for a mini drama...

The Roly Poly Gang needs to ride again! :D

First one! I think it have unique classic feeling..i like it..

Woah..lately the girls always pamperingfans with love and attention..

Lucky KQueen's..

After sweet treasure already had it now you guys in order..

Happy for you all that will be choosen to..

Image 03 without a doubt.

Not only is the cassette player super unique, but the juxtaposition of the knobs and buttons give the illusion of a smiley face which causes us to connect emotionally with the image. :)

I also think that cassette player is smiling at me :D. It says "I'm something old from the past with a young spirit". So my vote is for it, too.

although some ppl may think the images are not so unique and there's nothing special abt them

but the main thing is that this voting is made because of the fans, not T-ara or CCM. it's like T-ara now want to have more interactions with fans and by letting them interfere in T-ara's concepts is a way to thank fans :) the rice cake event, the surprise fansign, the promise for free hugs if they win no.1...<3 i feel that more than ever, T-ara is existing for FANS <3

I like the 3rd choice as well. If I were to win the lottery contest, it would be an expensive sweepstakes entry for me haha. It would be $2300 for a round-trip ticket + $300 for hotel + food+ transportation and on top of that don't speak or read the language. :( lol