Diadem Forums

[13.11.02] Video HD - T-ara "Number 9" @ Music Core

aleya

I can really feel their energy in this performance. I don't know why but they're really outdoing themselves every time.

Every Number 9 performance I watch I feel they're more energetic, they're sexier, and prettier.

I really like how the shirt falls out of Dino's shoulder at 1:54, she's exceptionally sexy.

Minnie's "I'm addict" in this performance was really captivating, and the camera man was my friend from 2:35.

Well done to our girls again for another outstanding performance.

Guest rokwitu

Despite the relegation, "Number 9" is still charming, more attractive and stronger each day ... Who cares 'bout the stupid ranking when we heard loud screams of fans? :D:D:D

I think jiyeon is fully recovered now because of some performances before since she didn't use that deker. and I think this is also the original choreo but i dunno because in the MV there are some parts didn't come up. :D

They're awsome!! I wish, watch live this show :( by the way, they changed the choreography becouse of Jiyeon's knee. But this choreography is the first choreography?? Did her knee heal?

WOWWW! Jiyeon and Eunjung have same dress againn! they always use the same one! so cuteeee :3

And their performance is not a jokee. They really really give their best, they disn't do lip sing and dance in high spiritt, i can feel it :o

They even held 3 fan signs for this comeback. DAEBAKKK! fighting my girlsss ♥♥